Help me choose a mass building stack?

ehvam

Awards
Hello everyone. A Short history, I'm 45, over the last year I have lost 25 lbs and I am down to 175, I've been lifting and have built some muscle, but was inconsistent (except for diet) up until a few months ago. My goal is to add some muscle without getting fat again, keeping my age in mind. About a year ago I had blood work done and had a test of about 400- not great, but not too bad either, but I worry about going any lower. I feel good and I've gotten healthier, so I think my levels might actually have improved. Had a appt for today, doc cancelled, so I'm not waiting anymore...

Here is what I am thinking.. Adding Ergonine to my daily regimen. An 8 week cycle of anafuse (or other epi product), Two weeks into the Epi, adding Osta-shred (I think the addition of a AI might help prevent shut down) for a 6 week cycle. 4 weeks into the Osta- 2 weeks before the end, adding something like HTPA as a pct. I am open to pct with clomid as I've heard it can have a lasting positive effect on T levels.

My greatest fear is shutting down and never starting up again.. my T levels are not the best, bu its good enough to keep me feeling ok (of course, if there was a way to bring it up without TRT, I'd love that)

Any advice here? Again my goal is to gain a good 6-10 lbs of muscle while maintaining, or maybe even losing a little more fat. Advice would be greatly appreciated

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Hey brother, great progress so far and some good thought going into this stack.

Ergonine is a smart addition as the base to your stack, we still have the BOGO with Analyzed Supplements so you van grab a free T-booster to fit in your PCT.
I like your set up, and it should be good to go but I'm going to throw you some food for thought here.
Osta gains are really not immense. To the point where from logs I've seen people do just as well with natural products without the shutdown risk.

I would consider something like Anabeta Elite, Magnitropin, or a 50 day ARA run.
All of the above would grow lean mass with no risk.

To get some second opinions: tyga tyga Swolbraham LiveToLift breezy11 Misfit28 mw1 LiveToLift

Swolbraham

Banned
Awards
I'd run Magnitropin & Ergonine if trying to gain mass. Some Magnitropin users have reported increased libido.

If trying to go for the ultimate recomp stack, and budget isn't a main concern I'd run Magnitropin, Anabeta Elite, and Ergonine for 8 weeks. Phenomenal recomping stack imo

Check out some reviews on Magnitropin in the reviews section though, been a huge hit and quickly becoming one of our best sellers

Athletix

Athletix

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Good work on the progress already

^ Agree with the above, you can get an Ergonine / ABE stack on our site, or Ergonine / Analyzed T booster stack. Then add the Magnitropin and you'll be set up nicely!

ehvam

Awards

Ergonine is a smart addition as the base to your stack, we still have the BOGO with Analyzed Supplements so you van grab a free T-booster to fit in your PCT.
I like your set up, and it should be good to go but I'm going to throw you some food for thought here.
Osta gains are really not immense. To the point where from logs I've seen people do just as well with natural products without the shutdown risk.

I would consider something like Anabeta Elite, Magnitropin, or a 50 day ARA run.

To get some second opinions: tyga tyga Swolbraham LiveToLift breezy11 Misfit28 mw1 LiveToLift
I like how you're thinking, avoiding shut down at my age/lack of experience, would be the best. I've never heard of these other products you mentioned, so I'm googling now. What is ARA?
Thank you for your help!

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
I like how you're thinking, avoiding shut down at my age/lack of experience, would be the best. I've never heard of these other products you mentioned, so I'm googling now. What is ARA? Thank you for your help!
ARA is arachidonic acid, found in X-gels and in X-factor

ehvam

Awards
I like what I'm reading about magnitropin-
Examine.com notes that it actually has some evidence of healing properties to "seminal vesicle and epididymal health and blood flow (whereas some other test boosting herbs are not 'healthy' towards testicular function)."
That sounds like a great thing at my age add to that it's reviews as a mass builder, I'm decided on taking it.

So:
ERgonine (thinking of choosing the free forskolin with it since I've taken forsk before liked it)
magnitropin
So I can add an Epi product or an ARA product. Which do you guys think is a better mass builder or synergist with the above stack?

ehvam

Awards
p.s I should have clarified, Examine does not say that about magnitropin itself, but about it's main ingredient Paederia Foetida.

ehvam

Awards
Just realized ABE has forskolin as well as other ingredients, and it's also a package with Ergonine. So I now understand the stack as you guys recommended.
So this is where I am
Ergonine, ABE, and Magnitropin

Which is what Driven2lift and Swolbraham said to begin with, lol.

Anything else you guys think I should look into/recommend? Want to finalize and place an order today.
On another topic, I am pretty familiar with the weight loads I've been using (nothing impressive at all) But I was wondering if I should actually try to determine my 1RM on my exercises? Is there any benefit. For examply, I know that right now on inclines, I can do 90lbs for 5 reps, or 80 for 8 reps. Is it necessary to know my 1RM to determine what weights I should be using? I've always been confused about that.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
No real benefit to knowing your 1RM unless your program uses %RMs

I think this stack is more than enough brother you will be quite happy with it and not want it to end lol

ehvam

Awards
And it's affordable! lol Thank you for your help!
Excited about this. For years, in my late 30s, and early 40s I felt so run down and old, this last year has been a revelation on what exercise can do, it's really amazing. Taking it to the next level really something I didn't think I'd ever be considering.
Thanks again

Athletix

Athletix

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Enjoy and let us all know how it goes!

Swolbraham

Banned
Awards
I like what I'm reading about magnitropin-
Examine.com notes that it actually has some evidence of healing properties to "seminal vesicle and epididymal health and blood flow (whereas some other test boosting herbs are not 'healthy' towards testicular function)."
That sounds like a great thing at my age add to that it's reviews as a mass builder, I'm decided on taking it.

So:
ERgonine (thinking of choosing the free forskolin with it since I've taken forsk before liked it)
magnitropin
So I can add an Epi product or an ARA product. Which do you guys think is a better mass builder or synergist with the above stack?
Magnitropin has epicatechin too at a full dose my friend, no need for more :)

mw1

mw1

Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Xgels, Betaine and ABE should do you well.
Growth Factor XT is probably the best GH product on the market and works even better with the 35+ crowd. I could send you a sample if you like?

***We may have some 1 week sample bottles of xgels soon

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ergonine for all the ergogenics
Magnitropin for your -(-)epi +paederia
AS amentoflavone
Fearn Soy lecithin for PA

I wouldn't use the osta shred or oatarine for that matter.

All the mentions above and here would be a SOLID natty stack.

If you want you can even throw in SNS xgels

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Great suggestions. ARA/ABE would be sick additions for sure.

mountainman33

mountainman33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You could also consider adding DAA as it seems to show a certain amount of effectiveness in boosting t levels in men over 35. I'm 36 have used it solo from time to time with decent results.

ehvam

Awards
Thanks for all the suggestions. I ended up with the ergonine, magni, and ABE.
Getting things ready while I wait for the deliveries. Going to try and keep good track of everything as I go, maybe log a bit for older guys who come around in the same position as me.
I'm planning on starting with the Ergo9 for a week, see how it feels, then adding the Magni for week, see how it feels and finally the ABE. I'm thinking my stomache- if history is any guide- might need to get adapted, if you know what I mean. taking some pics and pulling out the tape measure for before and after comparisons, although I can't imagine results being that dramatic, it might be interesting. Also made up some meal plans to stay on point in that dept- although my diet has been pretty good for a while
Really looking forward to this, been reading reviews and such, seems people really like these products. Hope I'm a responder

Athletix

Athletix

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I like the idea of starting them slow to adapt, let us know how it goes, and we arehereto assist if you need to tweak what time you use each.

ehvam

Awards
Thanks! I also want to know how each "feels" so to speak. A week is probably not optimally long to get a full sense of that, but it should offer some indication.

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Thanks for all the suggestions. I ended up with the ergonine, magni, and ABE.
Getting things ready while I wait for the deliveries. Going to try and keep good track of everything as I go, maybe log a bit for older guys who come around in the same position as me.
I'm planning on starting with the Ergo9 for a week, see how it feels, then adding the Magni for week, see how it feels and finally the ABE. I'm thinking my stomache- if history is any guide- might need to get adapted, if you know what I mean. taking some pics and pulling out the tape measure for before and after comparisons, although I can't imagine results being that dramatic, it might be interesting. Also made up some meal plans to stay on point in that dept- although my diet has been pretty good for a while
Really looking forward to this, been reading reviews and such, seems people really like these products. Hope I'm a responder
Thats a solid natty stack! Good luck with it.

ehvam

Awards
Well, I thought I should update since everyone was so helpful here.. unfortunately the news is not very good. But I don't think it has anything to do with the products.
When I received my ergonine I began using it as directed and about a week into it I got this very weird feeling in my right testicle, over time it got worse, and I started to figure it was some infection (I'd had a few ONS recently). Anyway, went to a urologist and it turns out I have a varicocele on my right nut. Never had any symptoms before, so the doc had me do an abdominal and pelvic ultrasound to rule out some cancer, etc. Results came back all normal. Was a bit worried as a right side varicocele is more rare, although there is some bilateral presentation. So weird since I've never really noticed before.
It was also weird since it presented just after I started the ergonine. My doc said that anything that increases N.O can increase symptoms or maybe I was overexerting myself.. Who knows.
So at the moment I'm up in the air.. should I even work out? Should I do the surgery? Why did this come up now? Could the abdominal pressure of lifting too heavy have caused a flair-up?
I'm extremely bummed out and depressed about this. I was feeling good and making progress, and yes, I was lifting very heavy for a bit, but damn, it felt good to do so. I was making real progresss, and as far ergonine goes.. man that stuff is great, I felt pumped all day, my strength in gym went up and I felt strong as hell.
Feel like I got my wings clipped just when I was getting ready to fly. So now I'm scared of taking it as the symptoms have backed off a bit and I am feeling better/less discomfort.
Don't know were to go from here. Anybody have any experience with all of this.. it's so sudden and weird.

Swolbraham

Banned
Awards
i have a left varicocele and was born with it. just one on the left side, i've never had issues with pain, i just notice it if i ever decide to play with my nads... #NoHomo

As far I know, nothing in Ergonine will effect the 'ol gonads brother