In on this!

wfreiling

wfreiling

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Been at work all weekend but my Helios100 has arrived. Started with 5 pumps to my left shoulder as that’s what’s been giving me the most discomfort. Goes on smooth and has a nice smell to it. I’ll update more as time goes by. I purposely stopped using the og Helios so I could give this a fair assessment.

wfreiling

wfreiling

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Woke up today and I have no stiffness/pain in my left shoulder. Usually after waking this isn’t the case since I sleep with my left arm under my pillow and that’s my aggravated shoulder. I don’t wanna say it’s all due to Helios100 since I started electro acupuncture as well(I was skeptical as all hell in that witchcraft but now I’m a believer). Helios100 definitely has something to do with this though because it’s been a week since my session and today was my first day pain free. Gonna press in a few hours then we’ll see. Right now I’m stoked!

Marne40

Marne40

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Woke up today and I have no stiffness/pain in my left shoulder. Usually after waking this isn’t the case since I sleep with my left arm under my pillow and that’s my aggravated shoulder. I don’t wanna say it’s all due to Helios100 since I started electro acupuncture as well(I was skeptical as all hell in that witchcraft but now I’m a believer). Helios100 definitely has something to do with this though because it’s been a week since my session and today was my first day pain free. Gonna press in a few hours then we’ll see. Right now I’m stoked!
I definitely think the 100 version is more effective, so I’d agree that it contributed some. That said, I too thought of acupuncture as a bunch of hogwash. Around 10 years ago I finally gave it a try, and it’s legit. Brought back feeling in the left side of my face after years of nerve damage.

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I definitely think the 100 version is more effective, so I’d agree that it contributed some. That said, I too thought of acupuncture as a bunch of hogwash. Around 10 years ago I finally gave it a try, and it’s legit. Brought back feeling in the left side of my face after years of nerve damage.
When my back doctor casually threw out a list of options that acupuncture in the middle along with narcotics, epidural, surgery, etc, I started taking it a little more seriously.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Great News !! No Pain is a good thing !!

wfreiling

wfreiling

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Couple days into Helios100 and even after squatting my knees don’t ache like they usually do. Gotta say so far I’m impressed. Doing 5 pumps a day for now.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Couple days into Helios100 and even after squatting my knees don’t ache like they usually do. Gotta say so far I’m impressed. Doing 5 pumps a day for now.
Nice! Any supplement that aides in no achy joints is a win in my book!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I put 2 pumps on each knee before squats, the reps are a lot easier !!

wfreiling

wfreiling

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Ok so it’s no secret that I’m a huge fan of Helios in the old carrier but this new version is seriously a life changer for me. I feel like the tinman and Dorothy just gave me an oil can. I’m at 10 pumps a day and feeling great!

Last edited:
Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Ok so it’s no secret that I’m a huge fan of Helios in the old carrier but this new version is seriously a life for me. I feel like the tinman and Dorothy just gave me an oil can. I’m at 10 pumps a day and feeling great!
Me too, man.
I used the older version of Helios every day, but the new version is even SOO Much Better!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
It does work well !!

wfreiling

wfreiling

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
In just a short time my joints are now pain free. This is after heavy pressing and squatting. After working up to 375x2 on squats today I felt so good that I did an amrap of 315x8.

wfreiling

wfreiling

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Not too much to say other than I love this stuff. Shoulder pain is completely gone. I’ve been dosing after I get out of the shower post workout. This is my plan as long as this product is available or Nos figures out a way to make it even better!