Helios 100 gel log

DedLiftnZombi

DedLiftnZombi

Awards
Hey everyone. I have the opportunity to log this Apex Alchemy product.

I will add more just wanted to get this up and going.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I'll get in on the log!

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
In

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Yep, I'm Here!

DedLiftnZombi

DedLiftnZombi

Awards
ok ok. Sorry everyone. I have been super busy with life. Once again thanks for this opportunity. Im moving from New York to West Virginia the weekend of November 19th. Born and raised NY so this is kinda huge....ANYWHO.....
Lets get to this product . So being New York we "LOve" ALL thre seasons.lol. Well the temp has dropped. and well my knees are not happy. SO since taking this product, ive actually been hurting more(obviously not from Helios 100) So ive been taking the 5 pumps a day. applying to my knees and lower back. i know its too soon so im crossing my fingers this stuff jumps into overdrive for me next week. I was lucky enough to het 2 bottles of this so i can adjust dosing. im going to give it another week at 5 pumps a ands and try to reassess. Also im actually run/walking 20-25 miles a week and 3 day workout. THats all i got for now. please ask any questions and ill try to be on a bit more

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
SO since taking this product, ive actually been hurting more(obviously not from Helios 100) So ive been taking the 5 pumps a day.
i actually experienced the same thing and my theory was that the initial reduction of inflammation (that which you have become accustom to, is not there to mask the issues) is causing the increase of pain. it goes away fast and then the good things begin to really show you the power of this product. look for major improvements to take shape before 30 days is up ~

DedLiftnZombi

DedLiftnZombi

Awards
Sorry its been so long.
First and foremost, im feeling less old age achey. if that makes since. my knees are still pissy for whatever reason but alot of "achey" parts arent so achey. once again.could just be a couple good rest days.
I