Hcg

Abomination66

Awards
Hello folks i have read both positive and negatives about hcg on cycle but my main question is it the LENGHT or the DOSAGE which causes the leydig cells to be damaged while on cycle so lets set an example.

Option 1. Im doing a 6 week test prop cycle 300 mg with hcg 500 iu’s for 6 weeks shooting 250 mg 2 times per week. (Which is more than enough to prevent testicular athropy)

Option 2. im doing the same cycle BUT using 1000 iu’s hcg last two/three weeks of the cycle 500 ius 2 times per week.

(Which one of these two cycles seems to be least damaging for leydig cells opt 1 or opt 2?)

Anybody has an experience with this im on my way of completely removing old school rich piana f****** b* cycles or that good old (just go with a 250 mg clomid for 4 weeks and youll be fine no need for hcg on cycle dude broscience. it sure dont work some guys do come back but those are the guys who never seem to have trouble coming back from even 700 mg of tren and deca. (Seen it before)

Im trying to figure things out.i am well aware of that we can not carve anything in stone when it comes to steroids but with all this bullshit on many forums are actually damaging a lot of folks 🤷🏼‍♂️

have a fine sunday gents !

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
No need for HCG on a short cycle like that, both options are completely unnecessary.

dillface02241

dillface02241

Awards
  • First Up Vote
6 weeks your balls are fine man, no worries, don't stress it

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hcg shoukd be implemented if the cycle is 10 weeks or more, anything less the body should be fine recovering

Dthcore

Dthcore

Awards
  • Established
Hcg shoukd be implemented if the cycle is 10 weeks or more, anything less the body should be fine recovering
Could hcg be used a few weeks before pct? Or does it have to be used through out? My guy sent me some bunk hcg right when I started.....

15 week test cycle.

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Could hcg be used a few weeks before pct? Or does it have to be used through out? My guy sent me some bunk hcg right when I started.....

15 week test cycle.
Yes you can just not during pct. 2 weeks before or so.

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I take 200mg test-c a week, and take 250iu of HCG a week for TRT

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
You can preload insulin needles and store them in the freezer right? Preserves potency?
I dont I just keep the HCG bottle in the Fridge, and shoot once a week. All my numbers have come back good

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
How long do you usually have it in there for? Think it would last 20 weeks? Lol
I have used it for that long cause my TRT Clinic said it does. We can order test every 10 weeks, amd HCG and Anastrozole every 20 weeks. And I have Never had any problems with it.

Dthcore

Dthcore

Awards
  • Established
I have used it for that long cause my TRT Clinic said it does. We can order test every 10 weeks, amd HCG and Anastrozole every 20 weeks. And I have Never had any problems with it.
Damn that’s bad ass!!! Do you just keep it away from the light? I’ll make sure to just stick it in my fridge and go about it that way! Super convenient!!

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Damn that’s bad ass!!! Do you just keep it away from the light? I’ll make sure to just stick it in my fridge and go about it that way! Super convenient!!
I wrap it in foil, and stick it in the top door in the fridge
20190519_210007.jpeg

Abomination66

Awards
The question is the desensitation or what its called (sorry bad english) my question was is it best to inject two times a week or once ? The thing is ive heard once a week seems to be least damaging to leydig cells. But twice a week is more (effective) but might be more harmful to leydig cells (???)

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The question is the desensitation or what its called (sorry bad english) my question was is it best to inject two times a week or once ? The thing is ive heard once a week seems to be least damaging to leydig cells. But twice a week is more (effective) but might be more harmful to leydig cells (???)

Two is kinda recommended with aas use, 250*2 or 500*2