HCG QUESTION

fireworkz788

fireworkz788

Awards
  • Established
So I’m running test E at 400mg for 10 weeks.

This is my first time pinning so I was just going off my buddy who got me the test said. But I am starting to question is ideas.

So I was told run clomid at 150/150/100/50 1 week after my last pin

(I’ve only ran nolva prior to this)

Now for HCG he recommended it so I said why not. Let’s get my natural levels kicking ass!

However I’m not sure of dosage and not sure how long to run it, and when do I start.

I’m assuming I started with clomid and do 500iu for 10 days.

All help is greatly appreciated.

I’m on week 8 so PCT is coming up soon!

suavmcgauv

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Its best to use the hcg while still on, to keep the testes producing and make the transition that much faster. Stop the hcg and test together and then transition into the clomid as you had planned.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Start HCG now. Around 250iu every other day. Run it by itself now through last pin. Run it throughout the esters clearing. When esters clear begin 50mg clomid. Once esters cleared, and you have started clomid, no more HCG. HCG itself is suppressive. You just want to use it to get the testicles out of an atrophied state.
Run 2 to 4 weeks at that dose, 50mg clomid. Then drop to 25mg for 2 to 4 weeks.

barische

barische

Awards
Start HCG now. Around 250iu every other day. Run it by itself now through last pin. Run it throughout the esters clearing. When esters clear begin 50mg clomid. Once esters cleared, and you have started clomid, no more HCG. HCG itself is suppressive. You just want to use it to get the testicles out of an atrophied state.
Its best to use the hcg while still on, to keep the testes producing and make the transition that much faster. Stop the hcg and test together and then transition into the clomid as you had planned.
these guys got it right

fireworkz788

fireworkz788

Awards
  • Established
Should I extend the test for another week. I have test cyp on hand but I’ll run out of my Test e this week. Or just run HCG for 1 week?

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Should I extend the test for another week. I have test cyp on hand but I’ll run out of my Test e this week. Or just run HCG for 1 week?
Just depends on if you want to extend cycle. Could go either way. Run an AI, if you already are not. drop the e2 a bit. This will enhance the testes output of testosterone due to the body noticing the lack of estrogen.

suavmcgauv

Awards
  • First Up Vote
It is safer (better chance of recovery of HPTA) to stay on cycle when your testes are not actively atrophying and you are using hcg (vs staying on and not using hcg). It will also be "easier" to pct when your testes have been properly stimulated by hcg and are still active, in theory, the amount of time spent "shutdown" will be less. However lengthening your cycle increases your chance of having issues with recovery of HPTA.

fireworkz788

fireworkz788

Awards
  • Established
So I decided to listen to the advice posted here. Adding 2 more weeks of test to my Cycle and running HCG along side it for these 2 weeks.

Did first sub q pin and got a little rash, maybe I should have waited a day after mixing not sure. Will try again tomorrow. If it happens again I may try IM.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
MadStax Anabolics 11
benjamfzb Anabolics 0
benjamfzb Anabolics 16
Anabolics 8
SDPonce63 Anabolics 7