HCG question

benjamfzb

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I am planning to run a 12 week TD Trest cycle with a couple DS this spring. Finally decided after exchanging PMs with 3 knowledgeable guys on here. I got 20x .5mg caber pills, asin, adex, nolva for pct. Edit: bonus question - do you all keep caber in case of a flare up or use it like e3d?

This will be my first 12 week run. Always did 8 weeks PH/DS cycles in rhe past. While i do like 50mg clomid ED to prevent shriveling balls i was thinking of stepping it up with some HCG injections. Sub-q seems to be best and easiest as I dont pin steroids for personal reasons. Also i am not on trt.

Anyway, I have spent the last couple days reading and researching hcg threads. It seems theres alot of people who disagree on the timing, frequency and dose. Just looking for some advice/experience.

Cmseabee24

Cmseabee24

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I am planning to run a 12 week TD Trest cycle with a couple DS this spring. Finally decided after exchanging PMs with 3 knowledgeable guys on here. I got 20x .5mg caber pills, asin, adex, nolva for pct. Edit: bonus question - do you all keep caber in case of a flare up or use it like e3d?

This will be my first 12 week run. Always did 8 weeks PH/DS cycles in rhe past. While i do like 50mg clomid ED to prevent shriveling balls i was thinking of stepping it up with some HCG injections. Sub-q seems to be best and easiest as I dont pin steroids for personal reasons. Also i am not on trt.

Anyway, I have spent the last couple days reading and researching hcg threads. It seems theres alot of people who disagree on the timing, frequency and dose. Just looking for some advice/experience.
Depending on your dosage of trest your most likely not gonna need the caber. I did 30mg and 60mg for a few weeks and didn’t need caber. Just keep your estrogen in check. You honestly only need 30 if it’s PRE especially paired with a DS.

benjamfzb

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Depending on your dosage of trest your most likely not gonna need the caber. I did 30mg and 60mg for a few weeks and didn’t need caber. Just keep your estrogen in check. You honestly only need 30 if it’s PRE especially paired with a DS.
PRE at 30ml is the plan yep. Im the csutious type. I dont have gyno and want to keep it that way. I was thinking of taking a fraction of a pill every 3 days just for good measure. Shits expensive. Cost me 100usd. Mainly trying to learn about hcg here though.

benjamfzb

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
PRE at 30ml is the plan yep. Im the csutious type. I dont have gyno and want to keep it that way. I was thinking of taking a fraction of a pill every 3 days just for good measure. Shits expensive. Cost me 100usd. Mainly trying to learn about hcg here though.

Cmseabee24

Cmseabee24

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Maybe next time if you want an answer regarding only HCG don’t put bonus question in there then.

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Lately I have thinking about adding HCG for my next oral cycle, if I do I probably just do 250iu’s 2xweek. I did that with Clomid when my sperm was dead to make babies before so I see no reason to dose higher than that.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Lately I have thinking about adding HCG for my next oral cycle, if I do I probably just do 250iu’s 2xweek. I did that with Clomid when my sperm was dead to make babies before so I see no reason to dose higher than that.
This will work fine to keep balls from atrophy, both what I’ve experienced and read. I am taking 500iu 2x per week this cycle and balls and loads are a bit better but controlling the estrogen is taking more AI for sure.

OP, if you are taking Trest you don’t want estrogen to run away on you, so 250iu 2x week will be plenty. Even once a week will be significantly better than not at all and barely raise estro. Also, Caber is most effectively used every 3.5-7 days. It lowers prolactin significantly for about a 5-day period. If you can get by with once a week, do so.

Have you considered a shorter run of 8-10wks? 3 months on Trest could be tougher on recovery.

benjamfzb

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
This will work fine to keep balls from atrophy, both what I’ve experienced and read. I am taking 500iu 2x per week this cycle and balls and loads are a bit better but controlling the estrogen is taking more AI for sure.

OP, if you are taking Trest you don’t want estrogen to run away on you, so 250iu 2x week will be plenty. Even once a week will be significantly better than not at all and barely raise estro. Also, Caber is most effectively used every 3.5-7 days. It lowers prolactin significantly for about a 5-day period. If you can get by with once a week, do so.

Have you considered a shorter run of 8-10wks? 3 months on Trest could be tougher on recovery.
Great answer. Couldnt have asked for better.

Yes I have. I discussed it with a few well known guys around here and everyone said 8 weeks would be too short. It was my original plan. Im not big on taking risks so i will listen to any warnings you may have.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Great answer. Couldnt have asked for better.

Yes I have. I discussed it with a few well known guys around here and everyone said 8 weeks would be too short. It was my original plan. Im not big on taking risks so i will listen to any warnings you may have.
I guess I would just ask if you have ran Trest before and how you recovered if so. If you haven’t then I personally would be more cautious the first time. That’s just me.

UNX

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
250 IU E4D seems to be enough to keep the testes working. 1 HCG vial should be enough for your cycle, but I don't know if HCG in the fridge is stable enough. Some say you can keep HCG in the fridge 6 weeks, but it seems to hydrolize quickly so I have my doubts...

benjamfzb

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
250 IU E4D seems to be enough to keep the testes working. 1 HCG vial should be enough for your cycle, but I don't know if HCG in the fridge is stable enough. Some say you can keep HCG in the fridge 6 weeks, but it seems to hydrolize quickly so I have my doubts...
I travel from coast to coast biweekly so it would def be out of the fridge and turn into a 2 bottle thing at the very least. Do you guys start on week 1 to prevent atrophy or wait a couple weeks until you start to "need it"?

@Hyde first run. Plan was to do 4 weeks stacked with msten. 4 weeks standalone-ish. See if i still have the guts to keep going. But i suppose theres no way to predict recovery. I usually bounce back well off the typical DS and 4ad. And i know every cycle you take the risk of causing permanent shutdown but i suppose i should consider the higher risk. I mean, theres a reason so many guys who run 12 week test/roid cycles are on TRT.

UNX

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I travel from coast to coast biweekly so it would def be out of the fridge and turn into a 2 bottle thing at the very least. Do you guys start on week 1 to prevent atrophy or wait a couple weeks until you start to "need it"?
Personally, I started HCG at the 3rd week along with an AI in a test E cycle.
TD Trest should kick faster, so maybe you could start at the 2nd week, before seeing any atrophy.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I think I should hire @Hyde as my couch !!

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I absolutely thought this, but I ran out mid cycle and had to wait about 1.5 weeks for some new stuff to come in from an international pharmacy. It was premixed AND came unrefrigerated/no ice pack. Figured it was crap but had no other options so started taking 500iu twice a week. Balls immediately blew up after first dose, and every dose thereafter, for the next 5 weeks (cycle ended yesterday). So apparently it lasts much longer even mixed and out of fridge for a long time.

TD Trest should kick faster, so maybe you could start at the 2nd week, before seeing any atrophy.
2nd week or so is what I do, as soon as balls start to seem a tad lacking.

Just don’t let them shrivel; be proactive.

Nooooo I’m a guy who’s used HCG twice lol; just sharing experiences.

Reactions: UNX
Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I absolutely thought this, but I ran out mid cycle and had to wait about 1.5 weeks for some new stuff to come in from an international pharmacy. It was premixed AND came unrefrigerated/no ice pack. Figured it was crap but had no other options so started taking 500iu twice a week. Balls immediately blew up after first dose, and every dose thereafter, for the next 5 weeks (cycle ended yesterday). So apparently it lasts much longer even mixed and out of fridge for a long time.

2nd week or so is what I do, as soon as balls start to seem a tad lacking.

Just don’t let them shrivel; be proactive.

Nooooo I’m a guy who’s used HCG twice lol; just sharing experiences.

w8lifter

w8lifter

Awards
Got to be careful not to take too much hCG at once. It can flare up estradiol in the testes, which cannot be reduced by most common forms of AI

w8lifter

w8lifter

Awards
Got to be careful not to take too much hCG at once. It can flare up estradiol in the testes, which cannot be reduced by most common forms of AI

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
klbsa Post Cycle Therapy 4
35 and Older 3
MadStax Anabolics 11
Anabolics 0
Anabolics 8