Hawaii Undefeated Season!

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
damn that was a awesome comeback! Wow. Great season, now maybe they can get some respect for being a WAC team.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hawaii played yesterday?
On ESPN. You were probably sleeping. It was a an awesome performance by the warriors. To bad i had to listen to the last 5 minutes on my car radio because i was off to work. Crazy tho! They came back, took the lead with 40sec left, washington drove to the 3yd line or something and UH picked the ball with less than 10sec left...something like that. 12-0, Im real proud of them.

I was just thinking how washington should not win because honestly there would be washington fans getting laid out straight sleeping in the parking lot if they destroyed our undefeated season. :bruce3:

BingeAndPurge

BingeAndPurge

Awards
  • Established
I was actually being sarcastic. Conrats to the Warriors though.

vika808

vika808

Awards
  • Established
ya kinda good game, i wanna know if they get a bowl game or not. and lets see how good they will be next year wen they lose most of there best players

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
ya kinda good game, i wanna know if they get a bowl game or not. and lets see how good they will be next year wen they lose most of there best players
They're in a BCS game. They're going up against Georgia in the Sugar Bowl.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
They're in a BCS game. They're going up against Georgia in the Sugar Bowl.
Radjah dat! we gonna take it, guarentee. Im sure itll be like a home game for Georgia since itll be held in New Orleans thats the only thing that might hurt Hawaii.

W

warnerve

Awards
  • Established
Radjah dat! we gonna take it, guarentee. Im sure itll be like a home game for Georgia since itll be held in New Orleans thats the only thing that might hurt Hawaii.
lol, they may be a lot closer than hawaii, but it's still about 8 hours from that part of georgia to new orleans

it will be interesting though, boise showed last year that you cant count out the mid major schools. definitely congrats on the 12-0, not easy to come by this season

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
lol, they may be a lot closer than hawaii, but it's still about 8 hours from that part of georgia to new orleans

it will be interesting though, boise showed last year that you cant count out the mid major schools. definitely congrats on the 12-0, not easy to come by this season
my coworker just told me they pre saled 22000 tickets (georgia). And since it will be on new years day i doubt there will be much hawaii fans considering its about 2000 bucks for room flight and seats. Maybe a 1000 will make the trip.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I hope hawaii crushes georgia in the ground!

vika808

vika808

Awards
  • Established
my coworker just told me they pre saled 22000 tickets (georgia). And since it will be on new years day i doubt there will be much hawaii fans considering its about 2000 bucks for room flight and seats. Maybe a 1000 will make the trip.
ya ll them rich uckers in Hawaii Kai side of the town but what bout us reg people no can do, gonn abe a aight game

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
No disrespect to Hawaii but I don't think they'll be able to put up those offensive numbers on Georgia's defense. If I were a betting man I'd say 38-27 Georgia.

vika808

vika808

Awards
  • Established
No disrespect to Hawaii but I don't think they'll be able to put up those offensive numbers on Georgia's defense. If I were a betting man I'd say 38-27 Georgia.
i think differently, i dont think they can keep up with hawaiis run and shoot O, there to fast for them

Hot Sauce

Hot Sauce

Awards
Georgia will DESTROY Hawaii. You think a WAC team that had their hands full during a number of games this season will even compete with an SEC powerhouse on a hot streak? Let's get real....

nickd84

nickd84

Awards
Originally Posted by pistonpump
damn that was a awesome comeback! Wow. Great season, now maybe they can get some respect for being a WAC team.

:drunk:
Ya REP the WAC!! Fresno State holla!! J/K we suck! We are in the Humanitarian Bowl against Georgia Tech. How about that HUGE hit our linebacker Reily put on Colt? Almost killed him.:hammer:

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Georgia will DESTROY Hawaii. You think a WAC team that had their hands full during a number of games this season will even compete with an SEC powerhouse on a hot streak? Let's get real....
we shall see.....

dont underestimate.

zbtboy

zbtboy

Anabolic Innovations Rep
Awards
  • Established
Brennan can keep his team in any game verse anybody. Can they win? thats another story. I think this game will be really close but since I hate Georgia and that ugly ass dog of theirs, I'm rooting for Hawaii.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Brennan can keep his team in any game verse anybody. Can they win? thats another story. I think this game will be really close but since I hate Georgia and that ugly ass dog of theirs, I'm rooting for Hawaii.
i like how they play pass plays spontaneously. Brennan has a good arm with finesse accuracy and long ball accuracy. He has great field awareness and reads the field really well.

It would be an awesome ending for them this year to go undefeated the whole season even in their first big bcs bowl game.

KingMeso

KingMeso

Awards
  • Established
As I would love to see Hawaii win, I doubt it will happen. Whatever offense Hawaii brings, I don't think it will be enough to penetrate Georgia's defense. They have one of the best defenses in college football.