Having a few symptoms, some extremely uncomfortable, some possible indications of possible serious undiagnosed illness..

AMason7

AMason7

Awards
Hi, I just happened to find this site & I’m hoping to find a clue, idea or anything that may point me to either a possible cause or informed direction to look in. For close to a year I’ve been experiencing several symptoms that labs & drs haven’t been able to pinpoint. Some could indicate serious undiagnosed illnesses I’ve read & others are probably not as serious but are more bothersome because of the severity and extreme discomfort they cause. Uncomfortable symptoms that make it very hard, almost impossible to complete simple daily chores at home or cause me to rarely leave home are excessive sweating all over w no cause like exercise, etc even in a very cool/cold house; extreme fatigue, hot flashes, cold intolerance, tremors, sleeping 10-13 hours most days & still being fatigued; rapid resting heart rate anywhere from 110-120 usually, has been up to 150 a few times w no reason; edema in ankles feet & face sometimes; muscle aches & weakness I feel like these are pains someone twice my age has; went from 160 lbs to between 220 & 238 in 5-7 months w no major diet changes ( I did learn last week that I have a slightly under active thyroid & dr said it would explain a couple of things but a few like the sweating is normally decreased w that condition??) and sometimes if I don’t take several breaks to cool off when doing light housework my face gets extremely red when I noticed how red I was it scared me, I’ve had some hormones checked & normal, cortisol level this Friday, but none of my drs have been much help really & I’m so frustrated because I don’t think anyone including them understands the severity of all these. I just don’t trust the drs around my area are doing all they can w good reason. People all over my county will tell u to request the next county over if you get sick drs are so bad here.. I’m really hoping for as many suggestions I can get here, I’m debating whether the stress of living this way is better or worse than the stress of constantly getting bits of info & researching & no relief still even tho so many things have sounded so probable to me and the drs.. I’ve noticed several different labs that came back mainly at a really low level a few were a little high. Just saw a recent red blood count that’s very low & what I read is just another possibility that’ll probably make me feel like an idiot for bringing it up. Since drs haven’t informed me of anything being irregular I have to ask about it & I’m beginning to feel like they think I may be a hypochondriac & I honestly considered that to stay open minded but what I’m experiencing isn’t normal, anyone in this situation who didn’t mention it & look for relief/possible illnesses would be out of their mind or care more about opinions than their health. I have my reasons for bringing that up, some people just don’t understand how bad I feel as if I’m exaggerating when I don’t explain how severe it is most days because of ignorant remarks I’ve heard from close family I thought knew me better. I’ve tried explaining my feelings & why I’m so hell bent on finding relief/answers but they’re too close minded to admit they were wrong about things that drs have found wrong like tachycardia & thyroid problems that I have to take meds for now. Anyone dealing w all this for a year w no relief that didn’t look for it is foolish, especially when many symptoms point to heart disease, etc. My anxiety that I’ve always had has also become much harder to deal w & have any control of since I now worry somethings being missed & could be effecting my health negatively & on top of that having to defend the fact that I’m being honest & not just creating all of this for whatever reason anyone would.. I feel horrible most of the time & I’m anxious to even mention it. I’m gonna post this guys & pray for any ideas anyone has on anything I can do for any of it or what it may be. The recent low levels I noticed were very low red blood count & albumin if anyone knows anything about those & I had a high or low bilirubin count but I honestly can’t even remember.. Thanks guys! Sorry for my overload of info..

AMason7

AMason7

Awards
I’m also seeing a OBGYN for infertility, don’t know if I need to mention but recently learned thru my many searches that it could be linked somehow. Possibly thru me lacking progesterone..

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Sorry to hear about this. I am not a doctor and I cannot give any medical advice over the internet.

What you are experiencing with regard to the research, is the tip of the ice berg - you are realizing that when you take a list of symptoms and plug them into a search, any 4 symptoms could indicate a dozen or more different diseases and it can be incredibly frustrating and difficult to diagnose things based on these symptoms. And of course there is ALWAYS that one disease that just seems HORRIBLE that is going to get your attention because all of your symptoms match - but they also probably match 11 other less problematic things.

And it would be easy for me to throw out 3-4 different ideas right now, based on what you have described, but none of them really have any basis because I have no diagnostic evidence. If I throw out a disease you've never heard of you will likely google it, convince yourself I am right, waste a bunch of time until you find out I was wrong and start all over....which just increases frustration and can even be dangerous if it prevents a proper diagnosis.

We know nothing about you so lets start with some basics - it sounds like you're a female, 238 pounds, how tall? Age?

Are you on ANY medications? Taking any supplements? Have you been diagnosed with any other medical conditions, even if they are unrelated?

Have the doctors done any other diagnostic work - especially on the heard, not because I think it is the cause, because I want to rule it out - EKG, ultrasounds, etc.?

Finally, is there any way you can post any bloodwork you have up here without your personal information? A complete blood count which shows red blood count, hematocrit, MCV, etc. is a great start. It sounds like you have a metabolic workup too - so your bun, bilirubin, etc. would help.

Anything else you can put up - specifics on hormones, etc. is helpful, but let's at least make sure we get those.

AMason7

AMason7

Awards
Hi, thanks for trying to help, ur so right about those internet searches lol.. I’m 33 yrs, 5’5.. possible hormone causes that my endocrinologist considered were all normal, aside from the cortisol lab I have to do Friday. I’m taking meds for tachycardia but my ekg was normal. My white blood count is high normal 10.4, albumin is 3.4 low, red blood count is low 3.58.. I’m wondering if the very high dose of depakote I take daily could be causing most if not all of the symptoms & levels that are off. I say that because I had to create an account online earlier to schedule my lab coming up and saw that my labs (the 1st ever taken to check depakote levels even though I should’ve had several a year & I’ve taken it for 5 or more years) my dr finally decided to get around to setting 1 up when he upped the dose to treat symptoms that were seemingly due to the adderall I recently started.. he said upping my depakote would treat the negative adderall side effects & that was fine since adderall was all that has helped my low energy & he didn’t want to stop the adderall, looking back I don’t know why that seemed like a good idea w how the adderall made my anxiety much worse & I wasn’t getting enough sleep or good sleep even when I took my trazodone. I did slowly stop the adderall on my own later tho when my anxiety just got unbearable. I thought adderall maybe the rapid pulse & sweating cause but it didn’t stop or ease up any & I haven’t taken it n a couple months at least. But knowing now what I read about depakote I started experiencing all this around the time I started the higher dose & never even thought about that, unsure of how accurate it is but it said the max dose recommended daily for what I take it for is 1000 mg a day, he upped mine to 1000mg twice daily. My levels aren’t too high for that but if I understood right either a high dose, taking it long term (recommenced for short, 3 month treating my condition it said) & also using albuturol which I do causes low albumin levels which cause several symptoms & all of mine were named. Something to do with how it sticks to platelets, I don’t perfectly understand how it all ties together but not only the symptoms but every one of my levels that are low & the high white blood count was listed due to depakote lowering the albumin. I don’t know exactly what’s causing the other levels to b off but it’s probably some kind of cause & effect between them & all the symptoms. I maybe grasping straws again that’s def possible but it’s crazy that every single thing drs can’t find an answer for is listed & the timing of my dose increase & the start of it this horrible situation is something to think about as well I believe. Well if you have time please let me know what u think, whether it’s probably not a total explanation or a possibility in ur view. I honestly want to know from ur perspective. Once I post this I’ll put the web address so u can look it over if ur that interested, I totally understand if not but I do appreciate you responding and giving me the info u did either way. It was helpful. I plan to talk to my dr about this last find & ask why all my crazy levels weren’t even mentioned. He also overlooked something I tested positive for years ago that I needed treatment for. I accidentally found that positive just looking thru a lab & realized I was lucky it didn’t cause more damage since I lived w it with no clue 4 yrs & should’ve been treated to prevent liver disease. I hope to hear ur thoughts, & I am going to stop my searching because I am exhausted & unless I finally found out what’s going on by accident I’m just going to deal with the symptoms & let go of wondering & worrying & I’m pretty relieved just admitting that defeat lol..

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Hi, thanks for trying to help, ur so right about those internet searches lol.. I’m 33 yrs, 5’5.. possible hormone causes that my endocrinologist considered were all normal, aside from the cortisol lab I have to do Friday. I’m taking meds for tachycardia but my ekg was normal. My white blood count is high normal 10.4, albumin is 3.4 low, red blood count is low 3.58.. I’m wondering if the very high dose of depakote I take daily could be causing most if not all of the symptoms & levels that are off. I say that because I had to create an account online earlier to schedule my lab coming up and saw that my labs (the 1st ever taken to check depakote levels even though I should’ve had several a year & I’ve taken it for 5 or more years) my dr finally decided to get around to setting 1 up when he upped the dose to treat symptoms that were seemingly due to the adderall I recently started.. he said upping my depakote would treat the negative adderall side effects & that was fine since adderall was all that has helped my low energy & he didn’t want to stop the adderall, looking back I don’t know why that seemed like a good idea w how the adderall made my anxiety much worse & I wasn’t getting enough sleep or good sleep even when I took my trazodone. I did slowly stop the adderall on my own later tho when my anxiety just got unbearable. I thought adderall maybe the rapid pulse & sweating cause but it didn’t stop or ease up any & I haven’t taken it n a couple months at least. But knowing now what I read about depakote I started experiencing all this around the time I started the higher dose & never even thought about that, unsure of how accurate it is but it said the max dose recommended daily for what I take it for is 1000 mg a day, he upped mine to 1000mg twice daily. My levels aren’t too high for that but if I understood right either a high dose, taking it long term (recommenced for short, 3 month treating my condition it said) & also using albuturol which I do causes low albumin levels which cause several symptoms & all of mine were named. Something to do with how it sticks to platelets, I don’t perfectly understand how it all ties together but not only the symptoms but every one of my levels that are low & the high white blood count was listed due to depakote lowering the albumin. I don’t know exactly what’s causing the other levels to b off but it’s probably some kind of cause & effect between them & all the symptoms. I maybe grasping straws again that’s def possible but it’s crazy that every single thing drs can’t find an answer for is listed & the timing of my dose increase & the start of it this horrible situation is something to think about as well I believe. Well if you have time please let me know what u think, whether it’s probably not a total explanation or a possibility in ur view. I honestly want to know from ur perspective. Once I post this I’ll put the web address so u can look it over if ur that interested, I totally understand if not but I do appreciate you responding and giving me the info u did either way. It was helpful. I plan to talk to my dr about this last find & ask why all my crazy levels weren’t even mentioned. He also overlooked something I tested positive for years ago that I needed treatment for. I accidentally found that positive just looking thru a lab & realized I was lucky it didn’t cause more damage since I lived w it with no clue 4 yrs & should’ve been treated to prevent liver disease. I hope to hear ur thoughts, & I am going to stop my searching because I am exhausted & unless I finally found out what’s going on by accident I’m just going to deal with the symptoms & let go of wondering & worrying & I’m pretty relieved just admitting that defeat lol..
Wow, it sounds like you've been through a lot. I'm not sure I can help, but I am willing to try. You may not be able to post links or pictures - if you want to send me a PM with any blood work that would be good. Or, I know it can be a pain, but typing it in as it is listed on the sheet would be helpful. Looking at it as a block of text is pretty hard and only having pieces of the puzzle is difficult to determine anything, and I'm not an expert either...just somewhat capable. At the very least I may be able to interpret a little about what roads the doctor has gone down.

Have you taken your blood pressure or body temperature?

AMason7

AMason7

Awards
Just realized after I
Wow, it sounds like you've been through a lot. I'm not sure I can help, but I am willing to try. You may not be able to post links or pictures - if you want to send me a PM with any blood work that would be good. Or, I know it can be a pain, but typing it in as it is listed on the sheet would be helpful. Looking at it as a block of text is pretty hard and only having pieces of the puzzle is difficult to determine anything, and I'm not an expert either...just somewhat capable. At the very least I may be able to interpret a little about what roads the doctor has gone down.

Have you taken your blood pressure or body temperature?
temperature is normal & blood pressure used to stay pretty close to perfect top & bottom it was high at dr last month on both tho & after was high on bottom but the meds for my tachycardia is also a blood pressure med, metoprolol & dr doubled the dose, 25mg to 50mg & it’s been fine since.. I’ll definitely message u that info after I cook dinner & have time. Thanks so much! I know ur not a dr, but u obviously have sense & have said more than once u aren’t. U seem to be aware enough to realize u don’t know enough about something to form an opinion, as I believe I am.. & just hearing another opinion from someone who is willing to discuss it and honestly let me know things u notice like u did w the internet searching taking me from 1 possibility to 100..

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Just realized after I

temperature is normal & blood pressure used to stay pretty close to perfect top & bottom it was high at dr last month on both tho & after was high on bottom but the meds for my tachycardia is also a blood pressure med, metoprolol & dr doubled the dose, 25mg to 50mg & it’s been fine since.. I’ll definitely message u that info after I cook dinner & have time. Thanks so much! I know ur not a dr, but u obviously have sense & have said more than once u aren’t. U seem to be aware enough to realize u don’t know enough about something to form an opinion, as I believe I am.. & just hearing another opinion from someone who is willing to discuss it and honestly let me know things u notice like u did w the internet searching taking me from 1 possibility to 100..
I realize that you've been through a lot and I've asked a lot of questions - and that you're doing your best to answer and it is easy to miss things.

Has your doctor done an EKG, ultrasound, etc. on your heart? Or sent you to a cardiologist? Do you know anything about your tachychardia? Is it from anxiety (which is a reasonable answer)?

Has your skin changed at all during all of this? Hair changes?

I noticed you said you thought it was related to the adderall - and it seems like you're being treated with more than a handful of drugs. Can you give me a specific list of every drug you take, doses, timing, etc.? I'm not trying to pry and without seeing blood work, it's difficult to say, but I can think of a couple of drug induced issues that will cause sweating, shivering, high blood pressure, increased heart rate and I want to try to make sure those aren't the case.

Feel free to PM me the list if you are uncomfortable putting it out for all to see.

AMason7

AMason7

Awards
I realize that you've been through a lot and I've asked a lot of questions - and that you're doing your best to answer and it is easy to miss things.

Has your doctor done an EKG, ultrasound, etc. on your heart? Or sent you to a cardiologist? Do you know anything about your tachychardia? Is it from anxiety (which is a reasonable answer)?

Has your skin changed at all during all of this? Hair changes?

I noticed you said you thought it was related to the adderall - and it seems like you're being treated with more than a handful of drugs. Can you give me a specific list of every drug you take, doses, timing, etc.? I'm not trying to pry and without seeing blood work, it's difficult to say, but I can think of a couple of drug induced issues that will cause sweating, shivering, high blood pressure, increased heart rate and I want to try to make sure those aren't the case.

Feel free to PM me the list if you are uncomfortable putting it out for all to see.
I’ve wondered about taking so much medication too, the cardiologist is the first dr I saw since that’s the first symptom I mentioned that they saw happening & he said ekg was normal n started metoprolol 25mg for what I thought was just chest pain from anxiety & he seemed to agree & said the medication would make me feel better with the chest pain but I could stop it if I didn’t think it helped but my primary said I must start taking it not fully understanding that he thought it wasn’t necessary for my health but to calm chest pain from anxiety. Primary recently doubled the dose to 50mg cuz my tachycardia wasn’t any better n to help get my blood pressure back normal, it has helped both since. I also take 2000mg of depakote daily which is extremely high & doesn’t help me & is used to treat mania in bipolar type 1, I have type 2 the depression type no real problem w mania? I told him that n he acts like I just don’t wanna take meds possible cuz it’s in my chart that I stopped them a few times but I was a teenager over 15 years ago. I stopped gabapentin & adderral trusting my judgement about 2 months ago gaba 2 300mg twice daily n as needed & adderall 20mg twice a day. Trazodone 150-300mg bedtime, started .025mg synthroid for hypothyroidism today just found out that I have that last week. Epclusa is treating hep c I think dose is pretty much same for treating it but unsure what it is, I had hep c overlooked for 4 years by 2 drs but no major liver damage just fatty liver. & I have albuturol inhaler I use on occasion, & flexeril 10mg I think at bedtime. Too many meds obviously? I’ve had some drs say anxiety won’t cause the rapid pulse & others disagree?

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
@Aleksandar37 I noticed you answered another one of OP's threads. I hesitate to say it, but I am wondering about seratonin syndrome with the medications involved. Hate to throw out anything without more bloodwork or evidence, and I know this is pretty rare....but would like your opinion as well, since you are more qualified here than I am.

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
@Aleksandar37 I noticed you answered another one of OP's threads. I hesitate to say it, but I am wondering about seratonin syndrome with the medications involved. Hate to throw out anything without more bloodwork or evidence, and I know this is pretty rare....but would like your opinion as well, since you are more qualified here than I am.
Always could be, but it's not that bad of a depakote dose...although possibly with the trazodone on top of it and everybody is different. Honestly, my recommendation would be to find another doctor and get a second opinion if you're not getting the feedback you expect from your current physician. I've read through all of this and happy to answer any questions, but there are a lot of factors going on with a number of comorbidities and medications, so the best I can do would be a guess and your health deserves better than that!

AMason7

AMason7

Awards
I totally agree it’s a possibility because of the meds.. I’m gonna call my psychiatrist tomorrow and let him know about my concern about it.. he’s the only one who I haven’t talked to about all my symptoms cuz I’ve had nothing but phone appointments lately due to the coronavirus & I tend to get nervous on the phone & forget things cuz I can’t focus well when I’m really anxious. Also, I never thought he could be any help really not considering strongly that this was a possibility. But, I’ve wanted to slowly lower the depakote until I was off for a while just because I take it every day & don’t seem to have any relief or change in mood at all.. it’s like a sugar pill that may be bad for me, seems like something I should at least try to live without. I may feel better

AMason7

AMason7

Awards
I totally agree it’s a possibility because of the meds.. I’m gonna call my psychiatrist tomorrow and let him know about my concern about it.. he’s the only one who I haven’t talked to about all my symptoms cuz I’ve had nothing but phone appointments lately due to the coronavirus & I tend to get nervous on the phone & forget things cuz I can’t focus well when I’m really anxious. Also, I never thought he could be any help really not considering strongly that this was a possibility. But, I’ve wanted to slowly lower the depakote until I was off for a while just because I take it every day & don’t seem to have any relief or change in mood at all.. it’s like a sugar pill that may be bad for me, seems like something I should at least try to live without. I may feel better

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I agree with Aleksandar...it is a bit like firing a gun in a dark room. There are a few things going on and it is tough to say, especially over the internet. Talking to your psychiatrist and getting another doctor may be your best bet.

Also, I woukd be careful going off drugs without a doctors supervision. Let us know how we can help and how it turns out.

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Just kind of going through this again -

From what I gather you were on Adderall, Trazadone and Depakote all together. Then they increased the Depakote dosage.

Is this when you started getting the muscle jerks/spasms and they put you on Flexeril?

And then you were put on the Epclusa for Hepetitis after that, but had some indications of the hepatitis for a while before, correct?

The trazadone and depakote together is maybe a consideration, a red flag but not a hard stop IMO - but the flexeril comes with a warning about Seratonin Syndrome as well.

There is also a warning on flexeril about impaired hepatic function can increase plasma concentrations of flexeril - so it may just be a case of a lot of little things adding up.

Now, please, like you said you were doing, please talk to your doctors and don't just stop taking anything. Your doctors may be well aware of this and may be monitoring and there could be things I don't know. But I hope this helps give you an idea of something to discuss.

AMason7

AMason7

Awards
Just kind of going through this again -

From what I gather you were on Adderall, Trazadone and Depakote all together. Then they increased the Depakote dosage.

Is this when you started getting the muscle jerks/spasms and they put you on Flexeril?

And then you were put on the Epclusa for Hepetitis after that, but had some indications of the hepatitis for a while before, correct?

The trazadone and depakote together is maybe a consideration, a red flag but not a hard stop IMO - but the flexeril comes with a warning about Seratonin Syndrome as well.

There is also a warning on flexeril about impaired hepatic function can increase plasma concentrations of flexeril - so it may just be a case of a lot of little things adding up.

Now, please, like you said you were doing, please talk to your doctors and don't just stop taking anything. Your doctors may be well aware of this and may be monitoring and there could be things I don't know. But I hope this helps give you an idea of something to discuss.
I’m plan to discuss this situation with all my drs other than who I see for hep c.. I have a primary, psychiatrist, cardiologist, a new Pulmonoligist, and now an endocrinologist not including the specialist for hep c. And, they all have me on different meds & I assumed before we started talking that they would communicate if needed and I don’t know what the problem is w all these meds being overlooked when they all have a full list of meds I take.. my psychiatrist has been seeing me the longest several years, he’s a good dr but works at the only place n county for mental health n seems like he has too many patients to be able to keep up like he should treating what n who he does, I’ve noticed he tends to not remember things that need b & overlooks important things at times.. anyway, then I got my primary just last Sept or oct. when I saw her I was enrolled in an online chart that enabled me to see labs n test results that how I noticed that my psychiatrist neglected to mention I tested positive for hep c n 2016, I assumed I was negative since I didn’t hear anything but I asked him specifically for that test. Told primary n did another lab n was then referred to infectious disease specialist almost done w treatment. I was on adderall only a couple months around then b4 I forget to mention, started around July I wanna say but could be off some, after a few months on the adderall I noticed my heart would beat very fast at times and hard sometimes as well like it’d fly outta my chest & mentioned it but she said it was anxiety/ caffeine probably so I cut caffeine and quit worrying. Next appointment approx 1 month later she said my pulse was still high and referred to cardiologist, ekg was almost completely normal, u kno how the line goes up w beats, there was 1 time my line went down instead, dr said nothing major it happens n can feel like a fast pulse when it does, I wore a heart monitor for 2 weeks, normal. He prescribed 25mg metoprolol for angina & said it’d make me feel better but if I didn’t think so I didn’t have to continue. I stopped it not wanting to take something I don’t need, & my bp used to run low n was afraid that might make it lower. I was experiencing the other symptoms but after being told I’m exaggerating & complaining didn’t bring it up 2 dr until a couple months ago or so cuz I literally can barely do somethings at times & I’m struggling then but I feel like my husband n grandma think I’m just being lazy so I push thru. & the heat has made some things worse. Btw, b4 I mentioned I had a check up w primary and she mentioned pulse was higher than it was & asked about cardiologist appt, I explained but she acted like I had to start metoprolol ASAP & I did, didn’t make a dif, she upped to 50mg later & it seems to help more but pulse still over 100, 110-120 most times. When I told her symptoms she listened to heart said it sounded fine, checked liver & kidney function, normal and last checked cortisol lab, normal but she doesn’t understand the levels change thru out day & did lab at wrong time also, when I asked about it she said it was accurate 🤔🤦‍♀️ (Endo said I was right & I’m doing lab correctly in the morning) but I had

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I think you are on the right path. Don't be nervous or afraid to stand up for yourself. I know it can be hard. I do it at times too...it can feel funny asking your doctor for something, but it shouldn't.

AMason7

AMason7

Awards
I was on depakote 750mg 2x day for 5-10 years, and trazodone 100mg as long, it was upped to 150-300mg around July right before I started adderall. I also took gabapentin 600mg day & 600mg twice daily back n forth also 5-10 years but I stopped that cuz I thought it could be causing my edema & it did nothing for my anxiety anyway. I asked to stop several times n psychiatrist acted like it was a horrible idea? My primary told me to stop tho, I haven’t taken n a couple months. Started adderall July I believe 10mg 2x day for a month to 20mg 2x day & stopped it because of negative side effects about 2-3 months ago, told psychiatrist about effects he told me could happen before deciding to stop & he upped my trazodone to 1000mg 2x day. That’s around the time all the sweating, hot flashes, etc started. I started gaining anywhere from 10-20 lbs a month sometime mid year last year, but that’s a guess & could be off. No apparent reason for it, psychiatrist said he expected I might lose cuz of adderall & was the only dr to witness it & noticed every month but just told me to diet & when I explained that I rarely ate as much as I should w the occasional eating too much cuz I felt like I was starving from eating way less calories than I should based on a diet designed to lose quick (based on a diet & food log app I use) he didn’t attempt to ask further. I told every dr I saw after & none ever looked into it until I saw the endocrinologist last week & he actually brought up my older records & the look he gave me when he went thru each n asked if it sounded right was complete shock, he knew immediately that didn’t seem right. I just found out by him this week I have hypothyroidism & started levothyroxine 25mcg 1x day & he said he wanted to check cortisol & if it’s normal check 4 carcinoid syndrome but whatever other hormones he checked were normal & a lot of my symptoms r due to the hypothyroidism but several aren’t & should be opposite like usually people w hypothyroidism experience a decrease in sweat & are cold & I def get colder than others at times I’ve always been cold natured until the hot flashes n sweating.. now I’m back & forth but mostly hot & sometimes I’m both cuz the house is cold but I’m sweating & it’s miserable.. so yea that’s a mouthful but I think I told ya pretty much when & how it all happened.. next thing is to look into qualified primary, express how I feel that these drug interactions were carelessly overlooked & if it is carcinoid or serotonin syndrome especially serotonin I’ll def be letting them know how I feel about having to suffer physically & mentally & search n stress to find an answer discussing my symptoms, etc w you, when they’re the ones that studied medicine & r making the $.. I’ll be relieved & frustrated. I really appreciate all your help tho. I’ll let ya know what I find out.. I know u have to be as sick of hearing about it as I am talking about it tho, I mean at the million appointments I’ve been to explaining.. I can’t thank u enough, just being able to talk to someone who understands enough to discuss it and took the time while opening my eyes to things as well, u can’t come close to understanding how that helped me even just feel better mentally.. Ur pretty awesome, my closest family makes it obvious if I bring it up they’re sick of hearing about it.. and can b pretty mean w they’re comments too, n I know they just don’t understand so I try hard to not talk about it, I haven’t mentioned discussing it here but if I get an answer it’ll be another relief to have proof that I’m not lazy, crazy, stretching any of it or dumb enough to confuse being tired w being very fatigued n weak, always.. 🤦‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤔🙃🤞😉

powertop21

Awards
I was looking for supplement reviews and saw this. This is coming from someone who has taken adderall, depakote, thyroid meds, abilify, and other anti anxiety meds post abusing anabolic steroids. My mother is bi polar and my father was an abusive drunk also so i know on the family aspect as well. I was diagnosed as having severe anxiety and depression 7 years ago and severe OCD on top of very low testosterone. My psychiatrist told me she wanted me to stay on all the meds when i felt horribly sick on them.. i told her to **** her self that she wanted me to stay on stuff so she could get a paycheck and weened off everything. I have been off all psychiatric meds for 7 years and adderall for almost 3. ( i was convinced by doctors i had add, yet just got my masters with a 3.9 gpa w/o it). Sometimes pills arn't always the answer.. forgot to mention i came off of armour thyroid also which i was on for 2 years. experienced heart palps and horrible anxiety on it. Throughout the whole time did a few cycles of pro hormones and sarms but mainly took clomid to keep my test on the higher end of normal, being in my 20s i didn't want to go on trt.. I haven't taken any drugs in awhile and i feel great hearts healthy, bloods came back great test in the 700s w/o clomid thyroid normal etc. guess the point of my story is your not alone, been through a lot of similar ****.. went through tons of doctors.. just keep pressing and trust your gut, doctors are human to and sometimes make mistakes.. also medical science is exactly that .. a science always changing, 50 years ago doctors did things that they know now are horribly wrong. In closing id recommend having a serious talk with some of your doctors to see if you can ease off some of your meds... the side effects a lot of the time aren't worth the benefits. Hard to convey my empathy over a message on the internet to someone i dont know.., but saw this and had to post my experience to let you know your not alone. Best of luck in figuring everything out.