Have s0me confusion with PCT

cmp007

Awards
  • Established
Been researching alot and asking questions and I always seem to find different answers. Im doing cycle of epi. 20/30/30/30/30. I have torem, cycle support, getting an anti cort but still foggy on test boosters and AI's and things like that. Ive looked at things like PCT support, 6-oxo, something liker powerful for test boost. Everytime I read something new its completely different from what im thinking on going with so just a little confused. I was thinking getting a natty test booster for PCT and doing like 6-oxo after the PCT. What are your opinions on that? Thanks for the help guys.

Rugger

Rugger

Awards
  • Established
You should take a test booster from the beginning of PCT. If you want to take an AI, take it tapering down after your torem. Not everyone takes an AI, though.

Manimalia

Manimalia

Awards
  • Established
i fully agree with you on the confusion. these are complex compounds/processes, and for those of us who simply want gains, it's a lot to take in. i'd say that you are best to go with the simplest plan. safeguard your liver, keep check on cortisol, raise test, keep estrogen at bay/lower it.

for my future cycle over the summer, i will do something of this:
weeks 1-3----PCS 4/4/2, phosphatidyl serine 1dose/2dose/2dose, Cycle Support 2/2/2, trib 2/2/2
weeks3-5--------trione caps 3/2/1, phosphatidyl serine 1dose/1/1, trib 2/2/2, Cycle Support 1/1/1

I hope that made sense. But yeah, keep it simple as possible. Mine is short and sweet, I think. A lot of people have their PCT looking like "The U.S. Constitution" so to speak, but my brain/wallet like it simple. I got my info on this from two reliable sources who ok'ed me to do it this way, so this is what will be up!! Good luck!!

P.S.-Glad to see you got that torem. That's my-t responsible of ya!

Problem

Problem

Awards
  • Established
Why a 5 week cycle?

I'd go for 4 weeks and maybe up the dosage to 40 in the last week.

20/30/30/30-40 depends on the sides.

Torem, PCS, a cort blocker. I think PCS is good replacement for a test booster, but you can add a natty test booster like blue up or rpm..

6-oxo for 3 weeks after PCT 300/200/100.

Just passing the info around. goodluck

cmp007

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for all the replies. With the PCS ice had a few of the reps tell me to add a little natty test booster along side PCS. But would it be alright to jsut go with a natty test booster and leave out the PCS? Or will it benefit more to take both and how so?

dmangiarelli

dmangiarelli

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Thanks for all the replies. With the PCS ice had a few of the reps tell me to add a little natty test booster along side PCS. But would it be alright to jsut go with a natty test booster and leave out the PCS? Or will it benefit more to take both and how so?
There is a lot of benefit to taking PCS.

1) you get Serm Like qualities so you are adding to the SERMs ability.
2) You get the added benefits of icariin a testosterone mimetic, which will help you raise test when you need it most.
3) the products are natural and you are not "tricking" your body into doing anything so you don't need to worry about any rebounding effects.

Most test boosters work via the HPTA pathway. This runs counter to what you are trying to accomplish in PCT which is to normalize HPTA function... IMO test boosters should be run well after PCT.

cmp007

Awards
  • Established
There is a lot of benefit to taking PCS.

1) you get Serm Like qualities so you are adding to the SERMs ability.
2) You get the added benefits of icariin a testosterone mimetic, which will help you raise test when you need it most.
3) the products are natural and you are not "tricking" your body into doing anything so you don't need to worry about any rebounding effects.

Most test boosters work via the HPTA pathway. This runs counter to what you are trying to accomplish in PCT which is to normalize HPTA function... IMO test boosters should be run well after PCT.
Thanks alot for breaking it down for me. Do you think I should also take a natty test booster along with the PCS and if so what kind?

Rugger

Rugger

Awards
  • Established
Thanks alot for breaking it down for me. Do you think I should also take a natty test booster along with the PCS and if so what kind?
Most people do take one, some people don't think it's necessary. Pretty much any of the popular ones will work just fine. If you go to the following link you can see them listed in order of popularity:
Products In Testosterone Aid

Personally I'm planning on Activate Extreme for an upcoming cycle but lots of guys like DTHC as well, but there are other great products, too.

dmangiarelli

dmangiarelli

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
The icariin in PCS should be enough for you. I took PCS for a Bold/P-Plex/Trena cycle and I recovered in 4 weeks ...

poacher

Awards
  • Established
I am on PCS now. If i feel I need a little UM extra I boost. I take Muira Puama bulk from NP. Be carefull, It makes crazy; so horny I be looking at farm animals in bad ways

cmp007

Awards
  • Established
How will I know if just the PCS will be enough of a test boost?

Manimalia

Manimalia

Awards
  • Established
If you want ultra-quick recovery of your test, take a test booster. If you are comfortable with a nice transition back to normal test levels and want to save money, don't take one.

cmp007

Awards
  • Established
Doesnt nettle root raise test levels? With that and PCS would it be enough or should I just go with a test booster?

dmangiarelli

dmangiarelli

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Doesnt nettle root raise test levels? With that and PCS would it be enough or should I just go with a test booster?
PCS contains Icariins, the same test boosting ingredient in Activate Xtreme. It will get you back. If you want to be absolutely sure, get blood work done...