Has Anyone Taken Ar1Macare Pro for Non-PCT Liver Health?

LaserGoPewPew

LaserGoPewPew

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I had this for PCT a year or so ago but seeing that it has TUDCA I am curious if I can take it for a month as a regular supplement designed to clean / boost the liver?

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I had this for PCT a year or so ago but seeing that it has TUDCA I am curious if I can take it for a month as a regular supplement designed to clean / boost the liver?
Tudca is not a pct supplement. It's a general health supplement that should be taken year round and it's benifits go far beyond the liver.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
And in your situation, a Natty test booster might have some libido benifits as well

LaserGoPewPew

LaserGoPewPew

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Tudca is not a pct supplement. It's a general health supplement that should be taken year round and it's benifits go far beyond the liver.
Care to expand on that? What else does it do to benefit the body

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Care to expand on that? What else does it do to benefit the body
There's literally hundreds of things. Liver is just a small part of it.

It protects the kidneys, has positive effects on type 2 diabetes. It can smooth muscle cells and Does some stuff to the pulmonary artery and lower blood pressure, changes in gene expression, protein folding, there's a million more. Those are dumbed down explanations of things I can remember off top of my head and to understand tudca for what it really is, your gonna need to do a lot of reading and most of the reading is challenging to understand if your not well versed with medical terms. And I'm not pointing a finger at you, that applies to me as well. It doesn't "need" to be taken year round. But it's the type of general health supplement that hat has so many positive effects that many people would benefit from taking it year-round. The only reason I don't is because it's pretty damn expensive, I mean, $30 a month is not expensive. But when you tack that on top of a extensive health supplement stack it becomes expensive. There's definitely more important health supplements out there

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
But there's nothing about tudca that makes it a pct supplement. It's generally just thrown Into oct pct products because it's the most well known and one one of the strongest liver supplements and the bodybuilding community has a big misconception that they need to worry about their liver health "which is important" but it's actually very low on the list of things a steroid user needs to worry about. The liver is the single most resilient organ in the human body.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Just curious, did you do any reading on tudca? After making that post yesterday I decided to start digging up info. So for I've found 47 things that tudca has benifits from brain health to fighting breast cancer. It's really a amazing supplement, if you have some free time look into it.

LaserGoPewPew

LaserGoPewPew

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just curious, did you do any reading on tudca? After making that post yesterday I decided to start digging up info. So for I've found 47 things that tudca has benifits from brain health to fighting breast cancer. It's really a amazing supplement, if you have some free time look into it.
I have seen a few things on it but i wasnt sure if this was a legit supplement or the new darling of the scam artists in the supplement industry. Back in the day Milk Thistle was the big thing for liver health, and i was never sure if that was a scam or not. Then NAC. Now TUDCA. I havent done the research you have, but i have read a lot of logs on here and guys seem to like it.
That said - I have never seen anyone take it for the hell of it. And That was the nature of my question... I would think it is prob healthy to use it as a general lover detox agent

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I have seen a few things on it but i wasnt sure if this was a legit supplement or the new darling of the scam artists in the supplement industry. Back in the day Milk Thistle was the big thing for liver health, and i was never sure if that was a scam or not. Then NAC. Now TUDCA. I havent done the research you have, but i have read a lot of logs on here and guys seem to like it.
That said - I have never seen anyone take it for the hell of it. And That was the nature of my question... I would think it is prob healthy to use it as a general lover detox agent
Tudca is not new, it's been used for Hundreds of years by killing bears and taking the bile out of the bears. But synthetically "like the supplement tudca we get now" it's been produced since like the 1960's or something like that.

Jeremyk1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Priceplow did a pretty good write up on it I think. May be a good place to check. They’re good about citing sources too, so you could always check those out.

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
NAC is another really good supplement that is a staple for me. FDA wants to ban it and make it a prescription drug because how effective it is. I’ve stocked up on it.

LaserGoPewPew

LaserGoPewPew

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Do i need to crush water while taking this?

i have had a hangover level headache today … can’t figure out why. But the last two days i have taken Arm1imcare Pro

LaserGoPewPew

LaserGoPewPew

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
NAC is another really good supplement that is a staple for me. FDA wants to ban it and make it a prescription drug because how effective it is. I’ve stocked up on it.
Good to know
Leave it to the govt to overreach

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Lol, exactly, NAC was proven to help Covid patients recover faster and I guess that’s something the Government don’t want… 🤔
Probably because it's a amazing antioxidant ( well technically it makes the body make antioxidants). I gotta assume that would speed up recovery.

LaserGoPewPew

LaserGoPewPew

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Lol, exactly, NAC was proven to help Covid patients recover faster and I guess that’s something the Government don’t want… 🤔
Any insight to why this is? Cool fact - hadn’t heard that one.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Do i need to crush water while taking this?

i have had a hangover level headache today … can’t figure out why. But the last two days i have taken Arm1imcare Pro
Are you asking if this supplement requires you drink extra water? If so then no.

But if your having headaches and are thirsty then drink more water. I tell ppl if your a athlete or training hard drink your your bodyweight in fluids.

200lb man lifting weights and doing cardio 4-5 days a week shoot for 200oz of fluid. It's a little excessive but it basically is going to guarantee that your never dehydrated.

Water is also the best cleanse for your body. People waste all this money on cleanses and detox supplements when in reality, water will "cleanse" everything better then the detox supplements there wasting money on

Last edited:

thanosnap

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I've seen at least a few hundred ventilated covid patients given NAC through a nebilizer. They call nebulized NAC Mucomyst. 80% of them died. So there's no govt conspiracy here.

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I've seen at least a few hundred ventilated covid patients given NAC through a nebilizer. They call nebulized NAC Mucomyst. 80% of them died. So there's no govt conspiracy here.
You haven’t seen sh*t, you’re a lying piece of sh*t you skinny fat nerd.

thanosnap

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
You haven’t seen sh*t, you’re a lying piece of sh*t you skinny fat nerd.
Mucomyst (NAC) is a very common nebulized medication for ICU ventilated patients, especially when they're throwing everything and the kitchen sink at them. And honestly IMO it should not be, because it unquestionably irritates the lungs and hasn't been shown to work and in the sickest of the sick population you don't want to irritate their lungs.