Has anyone not been able to access bb.com?

Goat

Awards
I have got a server busy msg for a week now.??

WTF??

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
I haven't been over there in a year and I think my IQ has almost gotten back to the point it was before I went over there the first time ;)

Goat

Awards
Yeah...I was supposed to be keeping a log over there though for Blue Rhino. Anyone willing to check it out if they can access the board??

I'll rep you!!!!

MarcusG

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
The board is acessible a-ok to me currently and was ok at lunch time.

The Experiment

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I just left there a day or two ago. Maybe the board just collapsed when they found out I was going to be gone?

Y2Jversion1

Y2Jversion1

Board Supporter
Awards
I just left there a day or two ago. Maybe the board just collapsed when they found out I was going to be gone?
:thumbsup: Good one!

BTW, Goat - try clearing your cookies and then try accessing it again.

Zero Tolerance

Awards
  • Established
I have no trouble at all.. Maybe they banned you..

Goat

Awards
I have no trouble at all.. Maybe they banned you..
naah..I can ge tto the website and alll, but I just cannot even look at the forums anonymously. Everu now and again it lets me login but then gives me the busy signal and...dam...this forum is really slow for me now too. I think I F'd something up in my settings trying to get to a chat room for a school project last week. Unfortunately I have no idea what I did.

milwood

milwood

Awards
  • Established
naah..I can ge tto the website and alll, but I just cannot even look at the forums anonymously. Everu now and again it lets me login but then gives me the busy signal and...dam...this forum is really slow for me now too. I think I F'd something up in my settings trying to get to a chat room for a school project last week. Unfortunately I have no idea what I did.
\

consider yourself blessed

Zero Tolerance

Awards
  • Established
That's what has me wondering. If you can get into the website but not the forums, that tells me you could be placed in a usergroup that's not allowed to visit. I run these things and it's easy enough to do. Even if you're not logged in, your cookies can be made to work against you. Try logging in through an anonymouse proxy. I bet you get in without a hitch...

Goat

Awards
That's what has me wondering. If you can get into the website but not the forums, that tells me you could be placed in a usergroup that's not allowed to visit. I run these things and it's easy enough to do. Even if you're not logged in, your cookies can be made to work against you. Try logging in through an anonymouse proxy. I bet you get in without a hitch...
Good idea....how the hell do I do that??

Anonymous proxy?? Sorry but I'm compu-illiterate on these technical things.

Appreciate your help though!

Goat

Awards
IP banning I bet.
I was able to login momentarily under my U/N....but when I checked User CP it froze up and never got past the "Server is busy" msg.....going via the above linked anonymouse didn't work either....Timed Out.

Don't see any reason I would have been banned either.

Zero Tolerance

Awards
  • Established
Crap. This could only mean that God has banned you and I don't know any way around that. :( Sorry... :p