Has anyone here actually used Ralox?

ImJ2x

ImJ2x

Awards
  • Established
The main dif I can find compared to other SERMS is the half-life (and price, lol). Ralox has a much shorter half-life, and seems to be really "safe." But did it work for you (for either gyno or shutdown)?

jonny21

jonny21

Awards
  • Established
search. You'll find many threads. I remember one in particular from around 2006 was more of a log.

ImJ2x

ImJ2x

Awards
  • Established
search. You'll find many threads. I remember one in particular from around 2006 was more of a log.
My searching suggests that it's quite good for gyno. But for HPTA upregulation, it seems to take awhile to "kick in." (As opposed to Torem, which works quickly.) Just wondering if anyone here could lend some first-hand knowledge...

slow-mun

slow-mun

Awards
  • Established
I've used it twice before. Once in the a.m. at 60mg ed along with 50mg clomid in the evening for 30 days and another with 120/90/60mg, every ten days dropping down for 30 days. Stacked with clomid, it was one of the better PCT that I have conducted. By itself, I'd say it was as effective as Nolva. I would definitely recommend it stacked with Clomid over a solo run. I'll PM you more info.

ImJ2x

ImJ2x

Awards
  • Established
I'll give my experience. I used Havoc several months ago @ 20/30/40. When I hit 40mg, my nips really started acting up so I dropped it back to 20 then began using topical formestane and nolva. After a week of that I dropped the Havoc and just used Ralox @ 60mg/day for a month. In the end, I got gyno in one of nips and it's sore as hell. It's weird, Havoc reduced the lump and soreness in my right nip but gave me a large tender lump in my left nip where there wasn't one before.
That is baffling. And the research I'm doing keeps suggesting that Ralox is very good against gyno. But apparently it didn't work for you.

slow-mun

slow-mun

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, my body is baffling. It doesn't respond to much. I searched and asked a lot of questions and it seemed as though a ralox-only post cycle therapy would be fine. It would probably work well for most others, just not me.
It could also definitely be the source as well. I'm assuming this was a research chem., right?

ImJ2x

ImJ2x

Awards
  • Established
I'm no genius at this stuff, but is it possible you have some of that progesterone-induced gyno? (Can you squeeze any fluid from the nip?)
If so, you might wanna try other treatments -- Dostinex, cabergolin, 6-bromo, B-6.

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
I never had any gyno issues using at 60mg daily throughout my cycle (twice). I never did use it to get rid of pre-existing gyno but it did help me prevent it.

ImJ2x

ImJ2x

Awards
  • Established
I never had any gyno issues using at 60mg daily throughout my cycle (twice). I never did use it to get rid of pre-existing gyno but it did help me prevent it.
Did you just use it on-cycle to prevent gyno, or did you also use it PCT to re-fire the boyz? And do you think it works well for this?

ImJ2x

ImJ2x

Awards
  • Established
I would try some B6, just because it's cheap -- 500-600 mg/ED. If, by some miracle, this actually seems to help, switch from the B6 to P-5-P. It's the orally available form of B6, and doesn't share B6's potential for long-term nerve probs. But it costs quite a bit more than B6.
Personally, I started to get itchy, swollen nips on my Superdrol/DHEA pulse. So I tried 500mg B6 and a slightly questionable AI product called 17-Alpha (that I got for 50-cents on the Vitamin Shoppe clearance table). Something worked, because my nips are fine now.

ImJ2x

ImJ2x

Awards
  • Established
BTW -- since we always refer to our nuts as "the boys," is it alright with you guys if I start calling my nips "the girls?" :chick:

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
Did you just use it on-cycle to prevent gyno, or did you also use it post cycle therapy to re-fire the boyz? And do you think it works well for this?
I used it on-cycle to prevent gyno and it did work for me. You need to take 240mg for PCT purposes but I haven't used it for that purpose.