Has anybody ever used the SST-1 Kit from Blackstone labs?

Zlaf

Awards
Has anybody ever used this igf1 kit? It’s fairly expensive but I’m finishing of a ph cycle now and was thinking of running that next as it won’t effect my test recovery (from what I understand). If anybody is ever used this product or something like it can you tell me how you liked it and what the results/sides were? Thanks!

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
What are the results you guys were getting with it? What dose?
Increased GH output frequency, and increases IGF. This results in heightened nitrogen retention, better sleep, better recovery, probable appetite increase, and some experience sluggishness after dosing. Ibutamoren MK677

All of our board sponsors sell it.

Datsun280z

Awards
10mg at night 8 on 2 off
Best sleep ever. Appetite increases.

Alistair_

Awards
Go for hi tech pharmaceuticals IGF-1 Pro, it’s a better deal for the money. I’m through one bottle have another one on the way. I’m in my early 40’s and don’t sleep very good and the IGF has helped me sleep like I did in my 20’s.

Dcoopair

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Go for hi tech pharmaceuticals IGF-1 Pro, it’s a better deal for the money. I’m through one bottle have another one on the way. I’m in my early 40’s and don’t sleep very good and the IGF has helped me sleep like I did in my 20’s.
I'm on 5 tabs of igf-1pro a day and somotamax and mk677...don't notice anything yet ..second month so far