hairloss m1t and androgenic sides

Bryan

Awards
I noticed that alot of people reported hairloss with 1-test, be it transdermal or oral dosing. But I have yet to see somebody report hairloss with m1t yet, does methylating a compound effect how androgenic the said compound is?

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
I noticed more with it than other delivery methods.

Bryan

Awards
How do you guys notice the hairloss? I mean dont we lose 100+ hairs a daily naturally? I know I lose alot of hair esp when I shower.

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
How do you guys notice the hairloss? I mean dont we lose 100+ hairs a daily naturally? I know I lose alot of hair esp when I shower.
Look for thinning, or a receeding hairline.

Bryan

Awards
But I think alot of people start taking 1-test, notice hairs on their pillow, in the the shower etc and go nuts. I mean I lose alot of hair in the shower always have, I've got a full set of hair.

rsta

Awards
Do most people who use 1test lose hair off of it or do just a few? And i know its hard to say, but in your opinion, how much shedding off of 1 cycle of T1 or T1pro at recommended doses do people really see? I have been searching peoples cycle results for a long time and i dont see too many reporting sides of hairloss. But when i search on hairloss i find alot of people saying it is terrible on the hairline.

I have some t1pro now, and had been planning on doing a cycle in Dec but i have been debating on not doing it at all because of hairloss. I am 37yo and have no hairloss or thinning as of yet. On my fathers side MPB is not a problem but i have no idea on my mothers side. A little thinning wouldnt bother me, but alot would.

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
Do most people who use 1test lose hair off of it or do just a few? And i know its hard to say, but in your opinion, how much shedding off of 1 cycle of T1 or T1pro at recommended doses do people really see? I have been searching peoples cycle results for a long time and i dont see too many reporting sides of hairloss. But when i search on hairloss i find alot of people saying it is terrible on the hairline.

I have some t1pro now, and had been planning on doing a cycle in Dec but i have been debating on not doing it at all because of hairloss. I am 37yo and have no hairloss or thinning as of yet. On my fathers side MPB is not a problem but i have no idea on my mothers side. A little thinning wouldnt bother me, but alot would.
Noone can say for sure as everyone's different. Some lose a lot, some a little, some none at all. Its just a risk that you'll have to take as does everyone else.

You can get a hold of some hair-loss meds at plenty of places, so if your worried about it, it'd be better being prepared for it.

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Generally methylation decreases the affinity to the AR so M1T base strucuture is probalby less androgenic than 1-Test. But!!! there always is a but....M1T metabolite is thought to be 17 methyl DHT which is much more potent. So, I don't know ;)

Ask Chemo, he has the magic Vida :D

Jones111

Awards
Generally methylation decreases the affinity to the AR so M1T base strucuture is probalby less androgenic than 1-Test. But!!! there always is a but....M1T metabolite is thought to be 17 methyl DHT which is much more potent. So, I don't know ;)

Ask Chemo, he has the magic Vida :D
I dont follow. How can M1T be more powerful that 1T if it has less an affinity for the AR?

MarcusG

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Originally posted by Bobo
"Generally methylation decreases the affinity to the AR so M1T base strucuture is probalby less androgenic than 1-Test. But!!! there always is a but....M1T metabolite is thought to be 17 methyl DHT which is much more potent. So, I don't know"

I think 1-methylation decreases androgenic sides but 17-methyl increases androgenic potential. M-1-t theoretically is 'supposed' to be more androgenic is it not?
There was a post about this some time ago on how m-1-t would be compared to 1-t.
http://www.superiormuscle.com/showthread/t-5816.html

Sir Foxx

Sir Foxx

Awards
  • Established
Heh, the "magic vida"....I like that.

Kind of like a "magic 8-ball".

"Will I be bigger than Arnold?"

Magic Vida says, "NO" :eek:

:p :p

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Originally posted by Bobo
"Generally methylation decreases the affinity to the AR so M1T base strucuture is probalby less androgenic than 1-Test. But!!! there always is a but....M1T metabolite is thought to be 17 methyl DHT which is much more potent. So, I don't know"

I think 1-methylation decreases androgenic sides but 17-methyl increases androgenic potential. M-1-t theoretically is 'supposed' to be more androgenic is it not?
There was a post about this some time ago on how m-1-t would be compared to 1-t.
http://www.superiormuscle.com/showthread/t-5816.html
Its base structure is less androgenic. The sides created are from its methylated metabolites (17 methyl DHT).

"methyl 1-test ->
When compared to test prop it is 30% as androgenic and 200% as anabolic. Same level of anabolic potential but the androgenic profile dropped by 70% over the base modification. If numbers don't lie then M-1-T is LESS ANDROGENIC than regular 1-test."

Methylation decreases the affinity to the AR but increases the potency of its metabolites.

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

MarcusG

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Its base structure is less androgenic. The sides created are from its methylated metabolites (17 methyl DHT).

"methyl 1-test ->
When compared to test prop it is 30% as androgenic and 200% as anabolic. Same level of anabolic potential but the androgenic profile dropped by 70% over the base modification. If numbers don't lie then M-1-T is LESS ANDROGENIC than regular 1-test."

Methylation decreases the affinity to the AR but increases the potency of its metabolites.
I had a look again at the Vida numbers and theres some variation from 200 to 50% as anabolic and 30 to 14% as androgenic compared to test prop.
Are the anabolic/androgenic numbers including all effects (including the metabolites as well)?? And I assume it is all on rats right?