Gyno issue with Low Test and Tren

F

FlasK

Awards
Hi guys, that’s my 3rd cycle that I’m using Tren. I’m running TRT dose Test E (200mg) with 50mg of Tren A ED, as well as T3, Clen and Anavar. My ancillaries are Arinidex 0.25 EOD, Nolva at 80mg ED and Dostinex 0.25mcg E3D.
I’m having lumps and my nipples stay puffy and I hate it, they are also very sensitive. I ordered Raloxifene and hope that I can mitigate it. I’ve read that Nolva and Tren is not a good idea and that it might interfere with prolactin/ progestin levels. Is that bro science or it’s true and also do you think I should up the Arimidex. I want to stay low on it because my test is just the normal TRT dose and E2 has neuroprotective effect as well as it for what I know it sensitises the androgen receptor more and it makes Tren work way better.
Every advice will be greatly appreciated!
Thank you!

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Hi guys, that’s my 3rd cycle that I’m using Tren. I’m running TRT dose Test E (200mg) with 50mg of Tren A ED, as well as T3, Clen and Anavar. My ancillaries are Arinidex 0.25 EOD, Nolva at 80mg ED and Dostinex 0.25mcg E3D.
I’m having lumps and my nipples stay puffy and I hate it, they are also very sensitive. I ordered Raloxifene and hope that I can mitigate it. I’ve read that Nolva and Tren is not a good idea and that it might interfere with prolactin/ progestin levels. Is that bro science or it’s true and also do you think I should up the Arimidex. I want to stay low on it because my test is just the normal TRT dose and E2 has neuroprotective effect as well as it for what I know it sensitises the androgen receptor more and it makes Tren work way better.
Every advice will be greatly appreciated!
Thank you!
You sure the dostinex is legitimate?

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Yeah, people usually take 60 to 80mg when they have sever pain in the nipples as well with the AI
No what you need is letro when you’re that far. Nolva won’t help fix gyno or anything related to it. Nolva prevents estrogen to bind to the nips receptor. You take it before **** happens. Once it happens it won’t reverse ****. At this point OP needs Ralox or preferably LETRO.

S

suavmcgauv

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Test isnt that low, maybe on-top of straightening out ancillaries, back test down to 80-150 mg/s per week. Some guys need an ai on 200mg per week trt, just saying.

F

FlasK

Awards
Test isnt that low, maybe on-top of straightening out ancillaries, back test down to 80-150 mg/s per week. Some guys need an ai on 200mg per week trt, just saying.
True, I did drop the test to 140mg a week and I think even the sides of the Tren are less pronounced now. Even when using it in higher doses (450+)

Codybenz

Codybenz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I’ve been researching Tren Gyno for a while now after I experienced a little myself even with Arimidex and caber and trt dose of test. And I gotta say there is not straight forward information on this. The causes and fixes are all over the place.

My next cycle of Tren I’m going to through in some masteron on top of the other ancillaries. Several people told me this worked for them. We shall see.

F

FlasK

Awards
I’ve been researching Tren Gyno for a while now after I experienced a little myself even with Arimidex and caber and trt dose of test. And I gotta say there is not straight forward information on this. The causes and fixes are all over the place.

My next cycle of Tren I’m going to through in some masteron on top of the other ancillaries. Several people told me this worked for them. We shall see.
I also use Masteron at 500mg/week and it doesn’t seem to do anything about that. Theoretically it has SERM-like effect bu If I don’t use Arimidex shits getting itchy and sensitive.