Gyno after first cycle, help

C

cerpin

Awards
After a 4 week cycle of Tren+Epi and 4 week of PCT I have now gyno...

there is a way to delete/reverse it?

which product? for how much time? dosage? will it work?

C

cerpin

Awards
Brawn Nutrition 90pcs Post Complete Terapy v2 ... 3 caps ever day for 30 days... no Sarms

Rad83

Rad83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Brawn Nutrition 90pcs Post Complete Terapy v2 ... 3 caps ever day for 30 days... no Sarms
We talkin’ bout SERMS, not SARMS...

I’m curious what’s in that product you ran?
Who told you that was sufficient...?

C

cerpin

Awards
We talkin’ bout SERMS, not SARMS...

I’m curious what’s in that product you ran?
Who told you that was sufficient...?
i don't know the difference between them.. .. and I don't know were well the English language.. anyway I did the same cycle of a friend of mine... and after that I found this forum and I discover that I don't know anything about this world... I need do take weight and eliminate Gyno cause in 3 months I need to go in the military ... can u help me in some way?

cronikgains

cronikgains

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
Do some research and buy a serm. There's a sponsored lab on this forum that sells what you need. I've never had issues with gyno so hopefully someone will give you clear advice on how to get rid of it at this point.

Especially cuz if you order a serm now it might take a while to get it. Not sure if there is anything you can do in the meantime.

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
Do some research and buy a serm. There's a sponsored lab on this forum that sells what you need. I've never had issues with gyno so hopefully someone will give you clear advice on how to get rid of it at this point.

Especially cuz if you order a serm now it might take a while to get it. Not sure if there is anything you can do in the meantime.
I bet he's not from the US, since he said "I don't know were well the english language". So most likely he can't use the board sponsors.

@cerpin Where are you from? Best option would be to get Raloxifene, but that can be difficult to get depending on where you are located. Second best would be Tamoxifen (Nolvadex). You could try some aromatase inhibitors (Letrozole, Aromasin, Arimidex), but it's most likely too late for that and those can also really F*CK YOU UP if you don't know what you are doing.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
PEOPLE NEED TO STOP DOING WHAT THEIR BUDDIES ARE DOING, And then (after it screws them up) jumping on here for help.

Skip the Bad Cycling, (and screwing up), and Come Straight to this board to find out how to Really Cycle.

@cerpin , feel free to send me a private message, if you like.

(y)

C

cerpin

Awards
I bet he's not from the US, since he said "I don't know were well the english language". So most likely he can't use the board sponsors.

@cerpin Where are you from? Best option would be to get Raloxifene, but that can be difficult to get depending on where you are located. Second best would be Tamoxifen (Nolvadex). You could try some aromatase inhibitors (Letrozole, Aromasin, Arimidex), but it's most likely too late for that and those can also really F*CK YOU UP if you don't know what you are doing.
i m from Italy.. if I search raloxifene and Nolvadex on google it looks like I need a doctor prescription.. there is a site where I can buy it? which dose you recommend? for how many days?

C

cerpin

Awards
PEOPLE NEED TO STOP DOING WHAT THEIR BUDDIES ARE DOING, And then (after it screws them up) jumping on here for help.

Skip the Bad Cycling, (and screwing up), and Come Straight to this board to find out how to Really Cycle.

(y)
you are absolutely right.. I did a noob move... next cycle I will read everything on this forum, but now I got the problem and I need to repair if its possible without a surgery

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
i m from Italy.. if I search raloxifene and Nolvadex on google it looks like I need a doctor prescription.. there is a site where I can buy it? which dose you recommend? for how many days?
You most likely need to source illegal routes. Find someone who sells steroids, he'll sell serm's also. Or a website you can order steroids from. I don't know what else to say for your situation.

You most likely have to take the serms for months for the gyno to subside enough for your liking. And there's also a chance it won't go away with drugs.

Last edited:
KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar

(y)
Not to say you aren't 100% on the money, but you're kind of creating a paradox again 😆

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Not to say you aren't 100% on the money, but you're kind of creating a paradox again 😆

Da**it ... Just do as I say, before you ever read my words!

... Is that so hard??

:)

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
Da**it ... Just do as I say, before you ever read my words!

... Is that so hard??

I wish I would have!

I also fell prey to the "Osta is not suppressive brah", "It's a fucken sarm brah", "I bounced back just fine with out a serm brah".

And did a few Osta runs with a crappy otc pct some years ago, like an idiot. 😒

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Btw kudos on helping a brotha out with the dm offer and name shouts in his thread and all that. You're a cool dude 💪

We all live and learn man.

I always try to help people out man.
... I've always got private conversations going.

How much better would the world be, if we all tried to help each other...

Last edited:
KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
We all live and learn man.

I always try to help people out man.
... I've always got private conversations going.

How much better would the world be, of we all tried to help each other...

You can say that again. Try to lead by example I guess..

Last edited:
Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
You most likely need to source illegal routes. Find someone who sells steroids, he'll sell serm's also. Or a website you can order steroids from. I don't know what else to say for your situation.

You most likely have to take the serms for months for the gyno to subside enough for your liking. And there's also a chance it won't go away with drugs.
I’d suggest our Italian friend tries the friendly pharmacy with extensive opening hours. I doubt delivery to italy would be any different to the UK (when we were all part of the EU).

last I looked they had ralox, asin, Nolva and clomid - everything one needs

T

Tempo24

Awards
They don’t test for Serms in the military tested and proved.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Alight fellas it is better for me to bring out the good new results!! It’s almost topless season boys, let’s that body you want and desire!! We are here for anything we have ,⁩ to build cycles just for you, also ,⁩ to help build a custom diet for your body type!!! Let’s get these cycles going!!! If you need a form hit myself or,⁩ to get one!!! Lets get big or stay home a little guy!! You’re in this chat you better be wanting to get big!!!!

We our here to help people’s and our clients run their cycles correctly. We offer all cycle recommendation and we do provide all anabolic steroids products to must of our reliable clients so feel free to ask any questions and orders form out always ready and you can till order directly from our website it interested.

Hghsteroidcamp.com

WhatsApp number
+1 (662) 775‑0620‬

Delivery takes a max of 3 to 5days inside USA all domestic and international shipping out of USA and secretly?
give it a break bro. No one on here is gonna be calling

D

DemonDevster

Awards
After a 4 week cycle of Tren+Epi and 4 week of PCT I have now gyno...

there is a way to delete/reverse it?

which product? for how much time? dosage? will it work?
I presume you took no estrogen blockers through out 🤦‍♂️

D

DemonDevster

Awards
Omg wtf so you jumped on some of the strongest with some of the most sides and hella high estrogen conversion and took nothing for it