GTen's Deluxe weight loss Program

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
New meal plan on the way.

As for BA, I think it has merit. I remember I was one of the first testers long ago for Clout and even though it wasnt the main ingredient the supplement as a whole was good. It was just expensive back then so I say if you can get some BA for cheap, go for it. I haven't used much in terms of the new stuff so I couldn't tell exactly how much to take. I would say take a look at Athletic Edges thread about BA in the supp section.

gten79

Awards
Thanks for the update. I'm kind of dissapointed I'm getting a new meal plan the last one was great. :food: I'm sure its just down hill from here, it was good while it lasted.

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
Had to start you at a bit high considering what you were doing. You probably recomped a bit but now its time to lose some fat. The changes weren't that drastic :)

gten79

Awards
I have a couple of questions I would like to have answered.

1. Are narrow grip pull ups done with a reverse grip or an overhand grip?

2. Stiff leg deads are labeled as a back excercise. I was always under the impression that they were a hamstring movement. Should I be using extreme weight on this movement like I would on a typical regular deadlift with 45lb plates on the ends. Or should this movement be done using 25lb plates on the each end of the barbell to ensure a full range of motion and good stretch at the bottom to incorporate more of my ham's?

gten79

Awards
6/17 Kind of dissapointed I weighed in at 232.5. Apparently I'm doing a bit of a recomp here since my gf seems to think I'm losing weight and I'm toning up.

gten79

Awards
I weighed in today at 232.1 not much of a change on the scales but visually I've changed alot. I'm noticebly bigger up top and much slimmer than I have been in the waist. I know I'm losing fat it's just not reflecting on the scales. :head:

gten79

Awards
Ok this is just getting too weird. I weighed in today at 234.2, up two lbs. not good right? However, yesterday at the gym I was doing squats, and I reached new knotches on my belt that I have never reached before especially with the ease that I did? I know I'm slimmer through the waist now for a fact. I'm by no means out of the woods yet, I know my current weight is indicative of that. But something has happened.

Now in all fairness with the 4th of July holiday I did have one more cheat meal than usual. I enjoyed the holiday with chicken and steak fajitas and a few tortilla chips to few to mention really.

I'm also supplementing with a new product pure liquid beef aminos. The stuff is amazing. They are made be EFX and the stuff is really special. They are apparently 95% pure because of the glycerol that is involved in the processing of it.

gten79

Awards
Week 8

I weighed in at 234.2. Payment was sent this morning.

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
New plan sent.