GREAT DEAL ON ELITE PROTEIN!

kwyckemynd00

kwyckemynd00

Awards
  • Established
I think stating that it also has 80+ servings at 22g/serving and comes with a digestive enzyme blend makes that 23.99 (on the website it says $22.99) sound even better ;)

Oh, and you're link isn't working...

WORKING LINK here.

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
LOL!!! Thanks kwyckemynd00... :goodpost:

Man, it's been a long night!

Last edited:
stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
LOL...I'm still laughing about that!

I'm going to bed!!!

Sanosuke

Sanosuke

Awards
  • Established
anyone tried the berry flavor? i heard it taste's like strawberry.. is it good strawberry?

ersatz

Awards
  • Established
Nice price, has anyone tried this before, how does it taste? I've tried a number of protein powders and they all tasted pretty bad, with the notorious whey after taste. The exceptions were usually quite expensive like muscle milk. Syntrax Matrix 5.0 (vanilla) is by far the best tasting protein powder I've tried so far. It mixed instantly tasted great and most important of all didn't have any after taste. It's only $4 more per 5lbs but if Elite Protein is just as good in taste and quality I'd might just have to try some.

kwyckemynd00

kwyckemynd00

Awards
  • Established
Nice price, has anyone tried this before, how does it taste? I've tried a number of protein powders and they all tasted pretty bad, with the notorious whey after taste. The exceptions were usually quite expensive like muscle milk. Syntrax Matrix 5.0 (vanilla) is by far the best tasting protein powder I've tried so far. It mixed instantly tasted great and most important of all didn't have any after taste. It's only $4 more per 5lbs but if Elite Protein is just as good in taste and quality I'd might just have to try some.
I almost always buy Elite Whey; The taste is good for a protein powder. Not the best, but it's good.

Really, the different flavors range from 79-87 servings per 5.5lb container, each with 22 grams of protein per serving and 40mg of Enzyme blend. I've had chocolate and banana, they taste pretty good for not being full of sugar or anything.

I buy it for the price per gram of protein along with the decent-good taste.