Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Odds are not in our favor on this one :LOL:
I keep Hoping or do I mean Hopping ?? I have a problem with English ???? I think @jtmass is better at English than me !

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
ill have my final thoughts on this product later on today.

Ive done solo and did some experimental with stacking

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
ill have my final thoughts on this product later on today.

Ive done solo and did some experimental with stacking
Looking forward to them !

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Final Review :

Solo - I loved this at 2 scoops, I started at 4 scoops and then at 2scoops and nearly had the same results.

Taste - No issues and i enjoyed it, like a hot tea.

Sleep - Was pretty awesome, def does puts your mind at ease and to sleep slowly. Usually within 15-30mins of taking the last sip my eyes start to get heavy.

Waking up - No Grogginess, each time woke up refreshed wether it was 5hrs sleep or 8-9hrs of sleep, which is a huge plus bc if your groggy and stuff even after a great rest, it just ruins the whole day.

Stacking - I stacked it couple times with gaba and couple times with phenibut, you can def throw in your favorite products just be sure to start at low dose of both products and go by how you feel.

I loved the 2 scoops + 500mg of phenibut, i think 2 days i slept straight 7-8hrs, i react pretty well to phenibut so knowing what i was getting myself into .. 3z kicks in quickly and phenibut over time made a perfect match.

Overall - I would give this 5/5, does what it says.
Price - Regular price if you dose it at 2scoops comes to $1/serving-40 days .. ill take that anyday, so i dont think its expensive .. they just had a 25% holiday sale and i missed it, but would def pick this up.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Final Review :

Solo - I loved this at 2 scoops, I started at 4 scoops and then at 2scoops and nearly had the same results.

Taste - No issues and i enjoyed it, like a hot tea.

Sleep - Was pretty awesome, def does puts your mind at ease and to sleep slowly. Usually within 15-30mins of taking the last sip my eyes start to get heavy.

Waking up - No Grogginess, each time woke up refreshed wether it was 5hrs sleep or 8-9hrs of sleep, which is a huge plus bc if your groggy and stuff even after a great rest, it just ruins the whole day.

Stacking - I stacked it couple times with gaba and couple times with phenibut, you can def throw in your favorite products just be sure to start at low dose of both products and go by how you feel.

I loved the 2 scoops + 500mg of phenibut, i think 2 days i slept straight 7-8hrs, i react pretty well to phenibut so knowing what i was getting myself into .. 3z kicks in quickly and phenibut over time made a perfect match.

Overall - I would give this 5/5, does what it says.
Price - Regular price if you dose it at 2scoops comes to $1/serving-40 days .. ill take that anyday, so i dont think its expensive .. they just had a 25% holiday sale and i missed it, but would def pick this up.
Nice overall review on the product! Definitely seems like it treated you well and you enjoyed it!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Very Nice Review

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Thank You Fellas .. def enjoyed and now miss it @Mike Arnold you got a winner here and i will be picking it up.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Any labor day sales for MA ?

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend