Goyards cutting thread!

goyard

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Wish me luck! This is my third run at the title. I did really well the first time and was derailed the second time and lost my way the last year. I know its up too me, no one can do it for me, but wish me luck and get on my ass if need be. Thanks boys!

goyard

Banned
Awards
  • Established
well todays mon. the 28th, been spot on so far. I am working nights now since the last time I did this cut diet so things are almost exactly backwards but it seems a little bit easier this way in my opinion.

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
:dance:

goyard

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Bobo, your the man! U set this plan in motion and I failed. U did your part, now this time Im going too try and do mine

goyard

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Life is good, today has been spot on. Tomorrow will be tough due too a softball party at a friends house but Im going too be strong

goyard

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Temptation is a terrible thing but resisting temptation is even better!:woohoo:

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
You must resist!!! :)

goyard

Banned
Awards
  • Established
all is good, spot on so far, not feeling the greatest today, workout was half assed, no energy. i got a head cold

Markio

Markio

Awards
Hope you get what you want out of this goyard.

When temptation comes your way just try and imagine how you will feel an hour or so after the slip up, and was it worth that 15 mins or so of tasty eating!

Good luck mate

goyard

Banned
Awards
  • Established
today is sunday, things going ok, was about 80% on diet yestereday, i had a dinner engagement that was for work that i couldnt work around but ate pretty healthy but all is going good for the first week.

goyard

Banned
Awards
  • Established
all good, im excited too be back on track. workouts are going ok, they are diffrent then what i was doing so just a little adjusting

goyard

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Im back, ive had a rough last four days but one of my sons was in the hosp and i was there 24.7. no lifting no good diet. im not going too lie too ya. he was very ill but is home now and is still sick but hopefully is past the dangerous part. i will keep u informed on that. now too get back on track

goyard

Banned
Awards
  • Established
just a little update, things are going good. my son was in the hosp but he is doing better but now my dad is in the hosp with heart trouble. with that all being said, im down 4 pounds. Ive been under alot of stress and have had alot of migranes this week, but im fighting through it.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 25
Supplements 27
delsolrob Anabolics 7
Supplements 13
Supplements 1