-

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Honestly man measurements may be helpful for gauging change, but are pretty close to useless for listing a bunch of numbers and hoping people can tell you if that looks good.

You also aren’t going to get any realistic body fat from just measurements and a formula like that (if I’m understanding that correctly).

It comes down more to how you make those measurements look on you and working towards what you are personally proud of and want! Who cares if your numbers say something if it doesn’t look how you’d want (same as just aiming for a number of body fat or on the scale just to say you are at that number for example).

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah your right, it’s just hard to get a good look at myself. Sometimes in good lighting I think I look good.but then in bad lighting I think I’m tiny
Welcome to the OLLC ( "optimal lighting lifters club"), LOL!

There are people looking bad with any lighting, if that comforts you.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Well, 190s isn't tiny at 5'8". Now how much of that is lean mass, you won't know unless you get tested. Your waist is 37", so it would be safe to assume you are over 15% BF.

What do your lifts look like. Bench, squat, deadlift. How do you train? What does your daily eating pattern look like?