Golden FinisH™ FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions)

ddawg91

ddawg91

Awards
  • Established
What is Golden FinisH™ ?

Golden FinisH: Optimized Postworkout Recovery Complex

Key Attributes:

- Nutrient Rich
- Rapid Absorption
- Precisely Flavored
- Clinically Proven Anabolic Enzyme System
- Sugar Free
- 14g BCAA / EAA Per Serving
- Aminogen and Carbogen
- Optimal Growth, Nutrient Timing, and Amino Acid Assimilation
- Enhanced Insulin Regulation
- Muscle Glycogen Replenishment

The perfect FinisH to your intense workout, Golden FinisH has been formulated specifically for the serious athlete. Research and development indicates that this nutrient rich formula will aid recovery and help stabilize blood sugar levels to avoid the post-workout "crash". By shuttling nutrients, electrolytes, and amino acids into muscle cells we are able to stimulate muscle groups more often for optimal growth.

Golden Protein Complex:

With Hydrolyzed Whey and Whey Isolate providing immediate and sustained amino acid delivery, we enhanced this complex with additional Leucine (the anabolic trigger). With Dicalcium Phosphate from our GFH Complex, the result is a mild tasting, highly effective, optimal recovery product that is easy on the stomach, and doesn't break the bank.

Anabolic Enzyme System:

To take this recovery and growth formula to the next level, we included the clinically proven anabolic enzyme system Aminogen and Carbogen. The result is more efficient utilization of key nutrients during the key post-workout recovery window, helping to trigger anabolism legally and naturally.

CoriCARB and Inulin for Nutrient Shuttling and Enhanced Insulin Regulation:

Our unique and proprietary sugar-free blend of premium, nutrient rich carbohydrate sources enhanced with Inulin will help the serious athlete replenish muscle glycogen and help shuttle amino acids / nutrients into the muscles while blood flow is optimal without the post-workout "crash" associated with other products on the market.

GFH Complex:

For optimal post-workout cellular anabolism, look no further than our GFH Complex. We included crucial Electrolytes and Taurine to work in synergy, keeping your muscles in an anabolic state at the cellular level and for as long as possible. As a bonus, it appears that this complex may even help reduce muscle cramping and unnecessary soreness.

FinisH every workout with Golden FinisH™ !!

Where can I purchase Golden FinisH™ and how much will it cost ?

Internet retailers will have the best prices (around $39.99):
Products By Controlled Labs Page 1

ddawg91

ddawg91

Awards
  • Established
How many servings per bottle ?

~20​

How many servings per day ?

1 serving on gym days​

So... how many days will each bottle last ?

If you work out 5 days per week, it will last one month​

What makes Golden FinisH™ different from other products ?

Responding to feedback from our current customers, Golden FinisH™ contains nutrient rich carbs and is designed for optimal mixability, stackability, and also to be easy on the stomach​

What are BCAA's ?

Branched Chain Amino Acids

Branched chain amino acids (BCAA's) are of special importance for athletes because they are metabolized in the muscle, rather than in the liver. These aminos can either be used to build new proteins or as fuel to produce energy.​

What are EAA's ?

Essential Amino Acids

This is where people often get confused, because the EAA's include BCAA's... and then some. Unlike non-essential amino acids, the Essential Amino Acids cannot be "synthesized" by the body in "optimal" quantities for the bodybuilder / athlete. There are 9 essential amino acids: histidine, isoleucine, leucine, threonine, lysine, methionine, phenylalanine, tryptophan, and valine.

Doesn't Purple WRAATH™ also include BCAA / EAA ?

Yes, ideally the serious athlete will take 1-2 scoops Purple WRAATH™ pre-workout or during training and 1 serving of Golden FinisH™ immediately post-workout.​

Does Golden FinisH™ replace proper nutrition, training, and cardio ?

No​

Is Golden FinisH™ for men or women ?

Both​

Is Golden FinisH™ for pre-cardio or pre-workout ?

No, it is specifically designed for POST-workout​

Does Golden FinisH™ replace whey protein ?

No, but it can replace your current post-workout shake​

Why isn't there any creatine in Golden FinisH™?

Creatine supplements, like Green MAGnitude or Green Bulge are best taken preworkout and supply a full days worth of creatine, more creatine would simply be wasted​

Is Golden FinisH™ sugar free?

Yes​

How much water should be used with Golden FinisH™?

It depends on how thick you like your smoothie. 20 ounces of water gives you a nice thick smoothie and 30-40 ounces for a thinner shake that is lighter tasting​

Are there any digestion aids in Golden FinisH™?

Yes, we included the patented Carbogen and Aminogen ingredients to aid in the digestion of the protein and carbohydrates in the formula​

How many grams of EAA and BCAA are in a serving of Golden FinisH™?

There is roughly 14 grams, not including conditionally essential amino acids​

I have allergies, should I avoid this product?

Those people with allergies to milk, corn, rice or other food allergies should not consume Golden FinisH™​

What "basic" supplements do you recommend while taking Golden FinisH™ ?

Orange TRIAD Multivitamin/Joint Support/Digestion & Immune Aid
Creatine, such as Green BULGE / Green MAGnitude
Whey Protein / Blend (as needed throughout the day)
PLENTY of water
Fishoil / EFA​

Besides the "basic" supplements listed above, what other supplements do you recommend to maximize my results while on Golden FinisH™ ?

GlycerGrow (during training)
White FLOOD (preworkout) / White BLOOD (pre-workout or before bed)
Red ACID (pre-workout) during a fatloss / cutting phase
Carnitine​

Why didn't Controlled Labs include Glutamine in Golden FinisH™ ?

Great question !!

We could have included it, but we wanted to give the consumer the best "bang-for-buck" and glutamine POWDER simply isn't necessary or essential. If you want glutamine (for whatever reason) you can pick some up for $20 per kilo (1000g) to stack with Golden FinisH™​

I'm on medication or I have a health condition, should I take Golden FinisH™ ?

Ask your doctor before taking Golden FinisH™​

Is it necessary to cycle Golden FinisH™ ?

No​

When starting and stopping Golden FinisH™, should I "taper" up / down the dosage ?

Follow label instructions to assess your initial tolerance​

What are some good indications that I'm losing fat or gaining lean mass while on Golden FinisH™ ?

Mirror / Appearance
Measurements / Bodyfat caliper
Bodyweight / Strength

I workout in the evening / before bedtime, is there anything I should know ?

Golden FinisH™ is stimulant free​

I workout in the morning / right after breakfast, is there anything I should know ?

Golden FinisH™ can be consumed with your solid food meal if necessary​

I heard that all of your products are "Real World" tested and 105% Guaranteed ?

Correct. See our main website for details​

I've read this FAQ completely, and I still have a question or concern.. what should I do ?

Please E-Mail me: [email protected] and I'll get back to you as soon as possible​

pu12en12g

pu12en12g

CONTROLLED LABS CONSULTANT
Awards
  • Established
:woohoo:

jenx13

Awards
golden finish

I hear great things about this product, cant wait to try it.