Going out of town, what do i do?

carpee

carpee

Awards
  • Established
I'm leaving for 4-5 days and have no way to keep up the nutrition. How much will it effect me in 4 days. Hopefully I can take at least some high calorie, high protein (ABB XXL/mass recovery) drinks.
I'm going crazy just thinking about it.

sportsfan4110

sportsfan4110

Awards
buy you some protein bars and maybe like a 2 lb tub of a protein powder so if you need to eat and can't you can mix up a shake. i wouldn't worry about the 4 days, just get in your protein and as many healthy carbs and fat as possible. don't sweat over it to much. beside your body could use a break from lifting every now and then. just eat clean and try your best to get in all your protein.

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
2lb of natty pb and a tub of oatmeal

Manimalia

Manimalia

Awards
  • Established
not very much if you got good shopping sense. canned salmon, tuna, peanut butter, instant oatmeal packets, protein powder, etc. with you is good.

planetfuzz

planetfuzz

Awards
  • Established
Don't freak out about it. Do your best to eat well when you're eating out and such but a couple of days wont kill you. If it's calories you want then take the opportunity to maybe splurge a little. I always take some fiber supps and a multi when I'm out of town or eating out so I can beef up my meals that lack in fiber and nutrients.