Going on a TRT break

Kratom267

Kratom267

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
About to finish my first year on TRT, in a bad financial situation so I’ll be needing to come off for a few months. Hopefully I can get back on soon after...The crappy clinic I am going through most likely won’t help me after this already paid for year is up when I stop the Test...so I’m wondering what is the best protocol to tide me over during this break? I do have 2 bottles of clomid, 2 bottles of Torem, and some Nolva. And a box full of otc testosterone boosters (kings blood, M-test, etc) though not sure if any of that will do any good.
Feeling pretty helpless. Lesson learned from the TRT clinic route!

sammpedd88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
About to finish my first year on TRT, in a bad financial situation so I’ll be needing to come off for a few months. Hopefully I can get back on soon after...The crappy clinic I am going through most likely won’t help me after this already paid for year is up when I stop the Test...so I’m wondering what is the best protocol to tide me over during this break? I do have 2 bottles of clomid, 2 bottles of Torem, and some Nolva. And a box full of otc testosterone boosters (kings blood, M-test, etc) though not sure if any of that will do any good.
Why don’t you try to find a “source” for test cyp and arimidex and self prescribe? Save some money and do some labs every few months. Staying on TRT should be as important as keeping groceries in the fridge!

sammpedd88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Why don’t you try to find a “source” for test cyp and arimidex and self prescribe? Save some money and do some labs every few months. Staying on TRT should be as important as keeping groceries in the fridge!

Kratom267

Kratom267

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Going the”other” route is not an option right now. At this point, food in the fridge is the top priority for the next couple months. Bad situation.

sammpedd88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Going the”other” route is not an option right now. At this point, food in the fridge is the top priority for the next couple months. Bad situation.
Dude I hate that for you. Hoping things turn around quick man. Been in a really bad situation like that before. Best of luck to you!

Kratom267

Kratom267

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks man. Things will turn around though. Taking care of my family is the main thing. Just trying to figure out how I should use either clomid or nolva during the month or two off TRT...used to do PCT clomid at 50/50/25/25 but being shutdown for a year? No clue how I should run this. Don’t most doctors Rx a couple different things in hopes of coming off TRT fairly smoothly? I’ll definitely have to do some research today...any help or suggestions with using what I have on hand (again money is tight, food and bills only) will be most appreciated!

sammpedd88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Thanks man. Things will turn around though. Taking care of my family is the main thing. Just trying to figure out how I should use either clomid or nolva during the month or two off TRT...used to do PCT clomid at 50/50/25/25 but being shutdown for a year? No clue how I should run this. Don’t most doctors Rx a couple different things in hopes of coming off TRT fairly smoothly? I’ll definitely have to do some research today...any help or suggestions with using what I have on hand (again money is tight, food and bills only) will be most appreciated!
Coming off TRT is usually not successful depending on how long you’ve been on. Clomid may be a route for you from what I’ve seen on this forum, as a short term solution in place of TRT. TRT is basically for life. I’ve never taken clomid but there’s guys on here that have. I’m sure someone will chime in soon.

sammpedd88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Coming off TRT is usually not successful depending on how long you’ve been on. Clomid may be a route for you from what I’ve seen on this forum, as a short term solution in place of TRT. TRT is basically for life. I’ve never taken clomid but there’s guys on here that have. I’m sure someone will chime in soon.