going into 3rd week of 1test/4ad/m5aa cutting cycle, no strength or size gains so far

sugashane

Awards
Today marked the start of week 3 for this cycle. So far I have noticed no gains in size or strength, though I am on low cals and heavy cardio almost daily. The dosages started out pretty low also. But I have been at 400mg 1 test and about 550 mg of 4ad daily for a few days now, I have been running the m5aa at 3 pills daily until recently I bumped it up to 4. I have noticed an increase in vascularity, but I chalk that up to the diet and cardio.

Also I had to start running nolva at 40mg because I was experiencing some estrogenic effects. My nipples were constantly hard and are still a bit now. Should I up anything, I was thinking of upping the m5aa the rest of the cycle. The nipple thing really put a hamper on the cycle, and has made me pretty nervous. Other than that no problems, but thats a pretty big one.

morfiend

Awards
  • Established
Today marked the start of week 3 for this cycle. So far I have noticed no gains in size or strength, though I am on low cals and heavy cardio almost daily. The dosages started out pretty low also. But I have been at 400mg 1 test and about 550 mg of 4ad daily for a few days now, I have been running the m5aa at 3 pills daily until recently I bumped it up to 4. I have noticed an increase in vascularity, but I chalk that up to the diet and cardio.

Also I had to start running nolva at 40mg because I was experiencing some estrogenic effects. My nipples were constantly hard and are still a bit now. Should I up anything, I was thinking of upping the m5aa the rest of the cycle. The nipple thing really put a hamper on the cycle, and has made me pretty nervous. Other than that no problems, but thats a pretty big one.
You're below maintenance calories, why do you expect to gain weight? Is you BF% lowering? You said in the subject that this is a cutter, if thats the case you shouldn't expect to gain size/strength on below mantenance cal's, although some people (genetically gifted assholes :D ) do. If your LBM isn't going down while you're shedding fat, that's awesome..

supersoldier

supersoldier

She thinks my traps'rrrr sexy!
Awards
  • Established
3-4 pills of M5AA/day? How many mgs are we talking here bro? Also is your 4AD/1-Test oral or trans? I'm assuming oral because those dosages trans would be doing you hella good. Define "heavy cardio". I really don't think I could gain **** no matter what I was on if I was doing heavy cardio almost daily while reducing calories. If you're looking for gains either up the calories or get rid of the intense cardio. And for god's sake do a dermal or inject. :)

NO MERCY

Awards
  • Established
Ya with heavy cardio and reduced cals just focus on preserving muscle and dropping bodyfat. Best of luck

candle25

candle25

Awards
  • Established
Ya with heavy cardio and reduced cals just focus on preserving muscle and dropping bodyfat. Best of luck
Exactly. Each phase of bodybuilding has to be defined with specific goals in mind.
Bulking- Gaining as much LBM with as little fat as possible.
Cutting- Losing as much fat as possiblw while retaining all the LBM you can.
PCT- Getting the HPTA back up while retaining as much of the cycle progress as possible.

It's tempting to want to focus on cutting during PCT or mass during a cutting cycle, but we have to take one thing at at time. Stick with it bro. If you're not seeing the kind of resuts you expect, look at your diet and training. Make some adjustments and see what that does for ya.

sugashane

Awards
I cant lie, everything is going good from a cutting perspective. I guess I just hoped to add a little strength on the cycyle. And yes thet are transdermal. Heavy cardio, running 4 miles a day split into 2 sessions, fast.