Getting rid of prolactin build up from Tren, stopped taking Cabergoline b/c I started

81dcs

81dcs

Awards
  • Established
I was taking caber eod with good results getting rid of my gyno like prolactin build up from Tren (I was ignorant to the purposes or ways of any pct). Now im on TRT and feeling great so I'd like to use some more Caber to get this reversal happening again (things look way better but puffiness still on side of boobs a lil bit, more on right side than left). Should I continue my trt protocol as I've found my sweet spot and just add Caber back in eod as I was before?Help me yall cause I'm not trying to mess up n e thing. I wanna administer properly that's why I'm bringing my situation out in the open. Thanks for all the help it is appreciated! !!! I'll never touch Tren again, personally.

CatSnake

Awards
  • Established
I was taking caber eod with good results getting rid of my gyno like prolactin build up from Tren (I was ignorant to the purposes or ways of any pct). Now im on TRT and feeling great so I'd like to use some more Caber to get this reversal happening again (things look way better but puffiness still on side of boobs a lil bit, more on right side than left). Should I continue my trt protocol as I've found my sweet spot and just add Caber back in eod as I was before?Help me yall cause I'm not trying to mess up n e thing. I wanna administer properly that's why I'm bringing my situation out in the open. Thanks for all the help it is appreciated! !!! I'll never touch Tren again, personally.
do you know what your current E2 or prolactin levels are?

81dcs

81dcs

Awards
  • Established
do you know what your current E2 or prolactin levels are?
No not really but they were(e2=28)no clue if we even did a prolactin. I had for sure
TT:333
ESTRIDOL:28
LH:3.0
FSH:5.0
But I had also administered Caber 2 days b/f test, so not sure if that would impact results one way or another.
Reguardless caber was doing great so imm give it another whirl, my concern is mainly will taking it on trt with my anastrozole gonna be a problem?

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
There are no interactions with caber, anastrozol or your trt.
Just watch long term caber use it can cause some nasty sides

81dcs

81dcs

Awards
  • Established
Yeah I've read about long usage having issues. That's what I was asking if it'd mess w my current program. Thanks

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Can also use our prolactin product. Less sides. Its called prolactrone.
Can alternate to reduce caber on time.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sorry bro, I talk about "our products" so frequently I forget not everyone knows.
So when I say our I mean Black lion research, the supplement brand.
The brand started out as natural solutions for those of us who used sketchy research chems. We make natural serms, natural ais, natural antiprolactin products. We have also branched out and we have natural anabolics and some other cool products.
The anti prolactin product is called prolactrone.
Prolactrone has a super stout dose of ldopa and a decarboxylase inhibitor to decrease peripheral metabolism.
Prolactin drops
Dopamine rises
Hgh rises comparable to say something like ghrp2.
Deep sleep and vivid dreams.

Really solid stuff.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What cha mean"can alternate"&"on time"???
I mean you can use caber one month, prolactrone the next and back to caber. Alternating.
And by on time i mean time using caber. By employing prolactrone partnof the time you r3duce the amount of time "on" caber.

81dcs

81dcs

Awards
  • Established
I mean you can use caber one month, prolactrone the next and back to caber. Alternating.
And by on time i mean time using caber. By employing prolactrone partnof the time you r3duce the amount of time "on" caber.
Imma check yalls stuff, man. Thanks

jtbull

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i know this is old but first i heard what would be considered long term caber use woudl 16 weeks a year be? also what kind of sides?