Getting a squat stand and bench

liftandeat

liftandeat

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Anybody know of a place online I could get these during this quarantine? Nobody seems to be shipping right now!

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Rogue has some in stock, but some you can’t add without all the accessories that aren’t in stock which is stupid af

liftandeat

liftandeat

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Rogue has some in stock, but some you can’t add without all the accessories that aren’t in stock which is stupid af
Even with rogue too it will take a month to get here. I want it sooner is the problem

wfreiling

wfreiling

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Not sure where you live but near me they’re on OfferUp pretty regularly, just gotta keep an eye out for decent people who are price gouging

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Amazon has to have something.

prettymakopaws

prettymakopaws

Awards
They gouge the prices. Been eyeballing a calf raise machine (was originally $600) and it jumped up to over $1k

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I just check Fitness Factory's web site, I can't believe all these companies have sold out of equipment. I guess this virus has been a boom to the home gym business.

liftandeat

liftandeat

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Amazon has to have something.
Ya over priced racks that hold no more than 500lb. Made by some BS company I never heard of. The picture has it holding an EZ bar lol. I have been looking everywhere and the only way I could get one to to wait 2 months. Fuckkkkkk

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Get a bunch if 2x4s and make some of your own?

prettymakopaws

prettymakopaws

Awards
Ya over priced racks that hold no more than 500lb. Made by some BS company I never heard of. The picture has it holding an EZ bar lol. I have been looking everywhere and the only way I could get one to to wait 2 months. Fuckkkkkk
It's true..

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I seen a few nice ones made out of wood.