Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Get to know the I-Force Nutrition Team
“VaughnTrue”

Name: Vaughn True(srs)

Competition Weight: 212lbs
Offseason Weight: Currently extremely fat at 270lbs(on my way back down!)

Height: 5'11
I am a bit tall to fill our my physique easily, and as such my legs really lag behind my upper body. Everyone has their weakness, and that is mine!

Full Time Job: Head of Marketing/Marketing at iForce Nutrition

I have been working full time for iForce for 4-5 years now. I began as an online representative and slowly worked my way up in the company. iForce Nutrition even employs my wife Faith now!

Bodybuilding Experience

2007 Mr. Connecticut = Light Heavyweight Champion

Future Goals

I have let myself go pretty badly due to some health issues a while back, but now that everything is good to go, my current goals are simply to get back into respectable shape. I am sitting at 269lbs as of this morning, and will not stop cutting until I hit 225lbs again. From here, I want to compete in mens wrestling and am even thinking about trying out for a semi-pro football team next season. Right now, I do not wish to compete in bodybuilding again, but will continue to use the lessons it has taught me in all aspects of my life.

My Training Schedule

Now obviously, I've just gotten back into the gym, but my split has always, and will always resemble this:

Monday: Chest/Biceps
Tuesday: Quads/Hams/Calves
Wednesday: Abs
Thursday: Back/Triceps
Friday: Shoulders/Traps
Saturday: Off
Sunday: Off

Daily Supplement Use

Dexaprine: 1 upon waking, 1/2 at 3pm
Reversitol v2: 2 upon waking, 2 before bed
Protean: 2 scoops upon waking, 2 post workout, 2 prior to bed.
Maximize v2(fruit punch): 1 scoop 30 minutes prior to workout
HemaVol: 2 scoops 30 minutes prior to workout
Xtend: 4 scoops/day during work

So excited to be on AM and have a rep team that is not only knowledgeable about supplements, but is also incredibly diverse and can answer any/all questions anyone may have! We are here to help YOU achieve your goals/desires, so don't hesitate to ask for help!

allnatural923

allnatural923

Awards
great read, Vaughn, and good luck with wrestling and football, i'm sure you'll get there. Thanks again for the opportunity to be here. Nice stack you have going there too lol

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Good stuff Vaughn looking forward to working with you!

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Mr. True left out his experience getting thrown out of my gym.....old picture i made right after it happened :D
Thrown out for not wearing shoes? I could never lift without shoes! I could just picture that though haha.

Mike

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Lol

I used to refuse to wear anything but flip flops. I hate wearing shoes normally...and yes I know I'm weird.

Anyway, I had been going to this gym for like 6-8 months and I loved it. No one ever said a word about my footwear.

Like normal, I took my sandals off to do standing calf raises, and the owner comes over and rudely tells me that I can't workout with barefeet, or sandals, and I have to end my workout right there.

I told him I would finish my last 2 sets, go home, and bring shoes the next time. He got really rude about it so I gave it right back to him(very hungry from dieting...and I'm just a dick). Before long I was in a screaming match that ended with the following...

Vaughn: "ARNOLD TRAINED BAREFOOT EVERY DAY! BAREFOOT IS THE ONLY WAY TO TRAIN YOUR CALVES!"

Owner: "Well we don't have Arnold here do we?!?"

Vaughn: "NO! YOU GOT MUTHA FUKIN VAUGHN TRUE HERE DAMMIT!"

The entire gym stopped at this point. I picked my stuff up and slammed the door outta there.

Next time I came back they wouldn't let me in the gym. So I sat there and demanded a refund in cash before I would leave. After 20 minutes of me threatening to call the cops and do things to him that would make his mother cry, I got my refund and joined a nicer gym down the road.

SHOES? SHOES? I DON'T NEED NO FUKIN SHOES!!!!

baldwanus

baldwanus

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
moral of the story........i train in my flip flops all the time at this same gym, and have never been spoken too.

vaughn is just the target for many hate crimes.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Damn, you took that sh*t serious!

Lol

I used to refuse to wear anything but flip flops. I hate wearing shoes normally...and yes I know I'm weird.

Anyway, I had been going to this gym for like 6-8 months and I loved it. No one ever said a word about my footwear.

Like normal, I took my sandals off to do standing calf raises, and the owner comes over and rudely tells me that I can't workout with barefeet, or sandals, and I have to end my workout right there.

I told him I would finish my last 2 sets, go home, and bring shoes the next time. He got really rude about it so I gave it right back to him(very hungry from dieting...and I'm just a dick). Before long I was in a screaming match that ended with the following...

Vaughn: "ARNOLD TRAINED BAREFOOT EVERY DAY! BAREFOOT IS THE ONLY WAY TO TRAIN YOUR CALVES!"

The entire gym stopped at this point. I picked my stuff up and slammed the door outta there.

Next time I came back they wouldn't let me in the gym. So I sat there and demanded a refund in cash before I would leave. After 20 minutes of me threatening to call the cops and do things to him that would make his mother cry, I got my refund and joined a nicer gym down the road.

th3futur3

Awards
  • Established
Lol

I had a similar situation happen at the YMCA. I don't know if you remember one of the trainers who was short, kind of bald, looked like a penis-head and was just a flaming homo. Was older as well...I was dead-lifting 225 and banging the weights and he came over and asked me to stop. I slapped on 405 and screamed at the top of my lungs. But nothing tops what happened to you. Epic.

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
lol i already posted a pic of faith!

IntensityJ

Awards
Vaughn is a beast! Always helpful and courteous to anyone with questions related to iForce products (even the trolls).

I'd gladly share a tablet of Dexaprine with you, sir, while we wear flip flops.

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Vaughn is a beast! Always helpful and courteous to anyone with questions related to iForce products (even the trolls).

I'd gladly share a tablet of Dexaprine with you, sir, while we wear flip flops.

lol many thanks man :)

I'm in flip flops as I type this!