Gainbusters! Launch, Updates, and Sales

ZOO

ZOO

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
My arm is pretty bad atm so I'll have to keep this short (also sorry for lack of replies/posts). Here is the latest:
  1. Gainbusters has acquired and been approved for high-risk card processing. No more potential account cancellations. No more invoice system. Order and pay all at once.
  2. In compliance with processing approval, Wrecking Crew and Swole Patrol have been removed from the storefront.
  3. Passwords will NOT be needed to access the site.
  4. Listed prices have been adjusted for balance across cost, wholesale, and MAP - enables appropriate margins for retailers and allow Gainbusters to expand into online and brick-and-mortar stores.
  5. Price increases will be mitigated through sales and special offers (i.e. BOGO, B1G1) - prevents an increase in consumer costs and, in some instances, save more than previously (see Propaganda page for deals).
  6. Site updated to coincide with new "brand image." Additional misc. content.
  7. Bomb Squad and Assault Team are now Biceps King and Gain Green (because its way cooler).
  8. The previous HOARD sale has ended [for GB]. July Summer Sale is now active! Use applicable discount code at checkout. Free Shipping for the entire month (all order sizes; US only).
  9. Will be trying to acquire an e-check solution for Vicious Labs. Note: VL/GB crossover products (i.e. Haunt and Virus) reflect new price changes also. Hoard code still active for VL.
While tomorrow is the launch date I have opened the site early. I hope everyone accepts changes, or at least is understanding of them, and enjoys the updates and added features. Card processing fucking finally!

Attachments

JBE2019

Awards
Is there no way around selling Swole Patrol a diffrent way? Could you move a 3AD to Vicous Labs and keep the prossing the same for that website? I really am liking it alot. Thanks.

Last edited:
xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
looks dope yo~

Iwilleattuna

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Is there no way around selling Swole Patrol a diffrent way? Could you move a 3AD to Vicous Labs and keep the prossing the same for that website? I really am liking it alot. Thanks.
What are you getting from 3ad?

ZOO

ZOO

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
PM directly if interested in the removed products. Only message if intending to purchase. Too many back and forth convos that lead to a typical "i'll probably get some later" type of response.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Massive...massive amounts of libido & testoserone increased. I am killing it in gym; reps after reps, I just keep going. Seeing veins pop out again. Feels really good man.
Hyde gets similar results with 3AD as well.

Reactions: ZOO

mase1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Just used the new page with credit card and bought some T2, so excited you have the credit card set up. Hope it gets your sales up with that ease. Should a female start at 1 cap T2 and go from there?

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
sounds like a good plan. maybe 1 pill twice per day

ZOO

ZOO

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Just used the new page with credit card and bought some T2, so excited you have the credit card set up. Hope it gets your sales up with that ease. Should a female start at 1 cap T2 and go from there?
Thanks for the order! Tossed in a Juice Daddy packet to try. Yeah see how 1 cap does, but you won't need more than two per day. Be sure to take on an empty stomach and give it a 30 minute head start or more before eating. Food can impede the T2 absorption.

mase1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Awesome, again can't wait to give it a go. Currently logging dermacrine but looking to add that in for me and the wife will also be running your t2. Super excited with your CC now and hope it helps you with even more sales.

ZOO

ZOO

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Awesome, again can't wait to give it a go. Currently logging dermacrine but looking to add that in for me and the wife will also be running your t2. Super excited with your CC now and hope it helps you with even more sales.
Thanks man! I'm pumped as well. I think potential new people will be more inclined to try out Gainbusters without the hassle and inconvenience of the invoices. Hope you both enjoy Gain Green :D

wfreiling

wfreiling

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks @ZOO, I just got 2 juice daddy’s shipped for $60. I just cracked a new one open and decided damn I’m almost out. This is the go to pre for anyone that hasn’t tried it and I’ve used them all for the past 15 years

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
did you use a CC? inquiring minds want 2 know~

_Endure_

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks @ZOO, I just got 2 juice daddy’s shipped for $60. I just cracked a new one open and decided damn I’m almost out. This is the go to pre for anyone that hasn’t tried it and I’ve used them all for the past 15 years
Agree it's a great pre but everyone forgets about the secret sauce to go with it... Special Forces. Seriously just one cap along with a Peach juice daddy is insane. Special forces is an amazing blend for mind/muscle/focus.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
that gives me warm fuzzy feelz

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Agree it's a great pre but everyone forgets about the secret sauce to go with it... Special Forces. Seriously just one cap along with a Peach juice daddy is insane. Special forces is an amazing blend for mind/muscle/focus.
I'm debating between peach mango and berry punch... I'm already using a peach flavored pre right now, so I'm inclined to switch flavors, but I keep hearing the positive reviews of this one.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ended up getting berry punch. Along with some Gain Green and Special Forces! 25% off and free shipping helped seal the deal.
good move! its pretty sweet being able to purchase with a CC again~

UT_King

UT_King

Awards
Any current promotions running? Also, is VL no longer selling a 3AD product?