Gainbusters BLACKOUT SALE + Secret Menu ;)

subweevil

subweevil

Awards
  • Established
Swole Patrol is awesome, great for energy, aggression and endurance. The aggression settled down about mid way through my cycle, but the energy and endurance kept right up. Will be grabbing some, it's too good to pass up.

Reactions: ZOO
BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thinking of what I should stack with next ogre cycle 🤔

wfreiling

wfreiling

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Trying to figure how many bottles of 3ad to pick up. 75-100mg for say 6wks is the sweet spot @Hyde? Gonna be running alongside 20mg msten in the future for hopefully 6wks if I can tolerate it

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What will be the cycle goal and ideal length?
Lean bulking cycle and usually 6 weeks I prefer
already on test 200mg a week
i know you said LMG + M1A which is probably what I would do since I never tried LMG before. But always want to hear other options as well

plus after doing one month of ogre I want to run it again lol just a little longer

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Trying to figure how many bottles of 3ad to pick up. 75-100mg for say 6wks is the sweet spot @Hyde? Gonna be running alongside 20mg msten in the future for hopefully 6wks if I can tolerate it
That’s what I used and I liked 100 more for sure. I think 125mg probably would have been good too, since 100 felt so nice.

Lean bulking cycle and usually 6 weeks I prefer
already on test 200mg a week
i know you said LMG + M1A which is probably what I would do since I never tried LMG before. But always want to hear other options as well

plus after doing one month of ogre I want to run it again lol just a little longer
LMG is probably going to look kinda wet until you drop it, so if it’s about looks during cycle you’d want something drier (maybe like 3AD lol). LMG is more about results at the end. Guys used to run that for 6-8 weeks and have 3-4 weeks of superdrol in the final weeks of LMG. Gettin’ them stretch mark gainz!

mavup

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Not trying to derail the thread since it’s an older topic, but methyldiazirinol is supposed to be pretty low toxicity, right (as far as 17a orals go)?

so far all of my research has pointed to that

wfreiling

wfreiling

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
That’s what I used and I liked 100 more for sure. I think 125mg probably would have been good too, since 100 felt so nice.

LMG is probably going to look kinda wet until you drop it, so if it’s about looks during cycle you’d want something drier (maybe like 3AD lol). LMG is more about results at the end. Guys used to run that for 6-8 weeks and have 3-4 weeks of superdrol in the final weeks of LMG. Gettin’ them stretch mark gainz!
My shirts were tight as hell while running LMG with epistane recently. Now during pct the water weight has dropped off, strength keeps going up and I’m lighter than I’ve been in a while. Hope this helps

ZOO

ZOO

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I wasn’t sure if that was always the price or if the discounts could be applied.
The secret menu items are listed with the discounted prices. Original prices are $80 and $40 respectively :)

wfreiling

wfreiling

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I just want to say I’ve had wrecking crew and Special Forces back in my life the last 2 days. It’s been a good couple days
Special Forces 2 caps plus 2 scoops juice daddy equals leg day after work in 20min

wfreiling

wfreiling

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just placed my swole patrol order with a special forces and juice daddy re-up. Get on this boys!

UT_King

UT_King

Awards
I just want to say I’ve had wrecking crew and Special Forces back in my life the last 2 days. It’s been a good couple days
Special forces is great, popping 2 caps with a stim free PWO right now.

ZOO

ZOO

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Anything for Black Friday or Cyber Monday?
Yeah this thread is the sale. I just put it up early since apparently Black Friday starts 2 weeks in advance now haha XD

ZOO

ZOO

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Zoo just did an "early sale" so this is the holiday sale and he won't restock till the new year at least on vl I believe he said
Correct.

Also, Special Forces and Swole Patrol are discontinued.

ZOO

ZOO

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Thank you, everyone, for the awesome orders since the start of the sale. Doing well to clear inventory :)

ZOO

ZOO

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
ZOO

ZOO

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
No more special forces, why?
It’s extremely expensive to make and it’s the slowest seller. I probably overdid the formula but wanted to make a solid product. Unfortunately, it’s not an amount people are willing to pay so I have found myself lowering the price since inception and trying sales to move it.

My plan is to make Daft Pump after the two products are sold out. First, I’ll check to see if the interest is there though. I need to start trying to be a little more business minded.

wfreiling

wfreiling

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It’s extremely expensive to make and it’s the slowest seller. I probably overdid the formula but wanted to make a solid product. Unfortunately, it’s not an amount people are willing to pay so I have found myself lowering the price since inception and trying sales to move it.

My plan is to make Daft Pump after the two products are sold out. First, I’ll check to see if the interest is there though. I need to start trying to be a little more business minded.
That makes sense but I’ll be sad to see it go. As for daft pump I’d try it out for sure. Focus can just be a very hard thing for me when training as I have so many other things I’m constantly thinking about. I miss the days of just being in the zone without “life” going through my head.

ZOO

ZOO

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
That makes sense but I’ll be sad to see it go. As for daft pump I’d try it out for sure. Focus can just be a very hard thing for me when training as I have so many other things I’m constantly thinking about. I miss the days of just being in the zone without “life” going through my head.
Quite sad but the allure of prohormones and cocaine laden preworkouts grips the hearts of consumers as well as their wallets.

I miss being able to train at a level that would allow me to fall into the zone... so life is constantly plaguing my mind with no solace in sight. /crythread lol