Gainbusters BLACKOUT SALE + Secret Menu ;)

ZOO

ZOO

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Gainbusters BLACKOUT SALE is up and running! In case you don’t receive the emails automatically (or have unsubscribed from spam) here are the clearance deals!

Buy a bottle of Special Forces, Get Juice Daddy Free! Simply add both products to the cart and the Juice Daddy will be marked free. No limit per order. Want 3 Special Forces? Add 3 bottles of Juice Daddy too and all 3 are free. Cannot stack coupon codes with this deal.

Next up is the Secret Menu items:
Swole Patrol - 3AD Prohormone
Wrecking Crew - Glucose Disposal Agent

Theses are off site due to processing restrictions but is available for purchase by PayPal. You MUST contact by email to order these. They will not be listed openly. I can also combine other non secret menu products to the order.

NOTE: No additional discounts on the below listed prices. These are the sale prices.

Attachments

SouthPawSD

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Had to come check here to make sure it wasn't a scam email already placed my order for wrecking crew. That stuff is amazing!

Reactions: ZOO
BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Zoo what was in wrecking crew that "they" had issues with?

JKVol

JKVol

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I can’t find 3AD on the web site. Am I looking in the wrong place?

mavup

Awards
  • First Up Vote
ZOO, would you mind sharing how many bottles of swole patrol you have? Trying to decide how much time I have and how many I need to order

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Holy crazy sale
These next two months is gonna test me lol. Gotta buy presents for the kids first.... ya money on them first 🤔

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Buy them Swole Patrol, then be a responsible father and use it all up so they don’t come in contact with anything hormonal in their developmental years!
Wonder if my wife would buy that excuse. It’s worth a shot!!!!

JKVol

JKVol

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I don’t know much about 3AD. Would someone give me a basic rundown of it? I’m assuming it’s best as a cutter or recomp?

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I don’t know much about 3AD. Would someone give me a basic rundown of it? I’m assuming it’s best as a cutter or recomp?
It’s like...a juicy Proviron. Like if Proviron had a shorter half-life, made you a little edgier like Masteron or Epiandrosterone, and added a bit of muscle fullness/glycogen somehow. 75-100mg daily is what I liked.

It’s a stacker; kinda enhances whatever you are already using. Fun stuff! Only sides I experienced was some acne, but I get that easily and there were plenty of variables at play likely promoting that.

JKVol

JKVol

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It’s like...a juicy Proviron. Like if Proviron had a shorter half-life, made you a little edgier like Masteron or Epiandrosterone, and added a bit of muscle fullness/glycogen somehow. 75-100mg daily is what I liked.

It’s a stacker; kinda enhances whatever you are already using. Fun stuff! Only sides I experienced was some acne, but I get that easily and there were plenty of variables at play likely promoting that.
I need to try this. Big fan of proviron with my TRT. Thanks buddy.

SouthPawSD

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

That has to be the best description I've heard good 3 AD. I've never known how to explain it but that fits perfect.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I need to try this. Big fan of proviron with my TRT. Thanks buddy.
I did NOT check SHBG before/after so I have no idea if 3AD has any impact the way Proviron does, so I don’t want to mislead you on that. But it would definitely enhance your test run kinda similarly.

JKVol

JKVol

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I did NOT check SHBG before/after so I have no idea if 3AD has any impact the way Proviron does, so I don’t want to mislead you on that. But it would definitely enhance your test run kinda similarly.
You’re fine buddy. I really appreciate the info. I’m a big fan of proviron but orals like that, Var and Primo are hard for me to find anymore. So I’m trying to find something along those lines. I know 3ad isn’t going to be close to Var or Primo but I’m sure it would help me some.

mawalega

mawalega

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Will 3ad function as a possible test base? Or am I way off?

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Will 3ad function as a possible test base? Or am I way off?
I think it’s definitely as useful as anything else out there in that group, provided you can get a little estro from somewhere. You can feel the 3AD, and it’s definitely better than epiandro in that regard.

If someone told me they were going to use only orals or transdermals, and no testosterone, Tren or trest, something like 3AD and a bit of dermacrine or some intermittent oral DHEA tab usage would be a good idea in my experience.

Test is best, but what you really must have is a means to some DHT & estrogen. 3AD isn’t even a DHT I have been told, but the energy, vibe, libido all seems to feel enough like it.

mawalega

mawalega

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I think it’s definitely as useful as anything else out there in that group, provided you can get a little estro from somewhere. You can feel the 3AD, and it’s definitely better than epiandro in that regard.

If someone told me they were going to use only orals or transdermals, and no testosterone, Tren or trest, something like 3AD and a bit of dermacrine or some intermittent oral DHEA tab usage would be a good idea in my experience.

Test is best, but what you really must have is a means to some DHT & estrogen. 3AD isn’t even a DHT I have been told, but the energy, vibe, libido all seems to feel enough like it.
Ty. No oils till I move so was hoping as an alt for the time being... And I get to try something new hehe

ANABOLICWRWLF

ANABOLICWRWLF

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
Would 3AD be a better fit than LMG with msten for a bulk? Haven't used msten and want to run it solo but it's sounding more and more like I'll have a better time with it if I get some estrogen flowing.

Last edited:
Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Would 3AD be a better fit than LMG with msten for a bulk? Haven't used msten and want to run it solo but it's sounding more and more like I'll have a better time with it if I get some estrogen flowing.
LMG would be the better bulker. It doesn’t aromatize to estrogen, but it will definitely convert some to estrogen as well as act on the progesterone receptors some too, so it can raise prolactin. You’re going to want to take P5P twice a day or Inhibit P for sure, and have Nolva on hand. But it will add more weight, mass & power and be complimentary to Msten for growth - you can use less Msten, say 20mg, and probably make more gains vs a bigger dose of Msten solo (which most people fail to realize 30mg is a 50% dosage increase over 20mg, and why it becomes so toxic feeling).

3AD could even be stacked with those for a pretty balanced 6 week blast IMO, but I would choose LMG over 3AD if max size was the prize and I had to choose one.

75mg 3AD, 75mg LMG, 20mg Msten for 40 days would be lit But that’s not for beginners with all 3 compounds certainly.

ANABOLICWRWLF

ANABOLICWRWLF

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
Thanks dude! It sounds like the synergy would be beneficial. I certainly like the idea of milking more out of a lower dose of the MSten than I do ramping it up and feeling it in the guts. I'll have to read up more on prolactin issues before pulling the trigger.

I appreciate the help!

ANABOLICWRWLF

ANABOLICWRWLF

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
I just refi'd a few weeks ago, no payment til Jan 1! So maybe you'll get a break too!

Gotta start stocking those new cabinets sometime ya know... 😉

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
So hard for me not to spend a ton of money haha but I close on my first home tomorrow...should I be responsible guys?
These prices/deals are good. So it’s a good time to buy, IF it’s a good time to buy anything excess - that’s your real question.

I bought my first this summer and I had to go buy all kinds of stuff like a mower, ladder, odds and ends right away. And wife was going wild buying rugs and shower curtains and such lol. Be ready!

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I ordered a bunch of Swole Patrol. Reviews seem solid and it's right up my alley. Something to give me an extra boost but won't be too harsh. Tracking was provided almost immediately after I paid as well.

wfreiling

wfreiling

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
These prices/deals are good. So it’s a good time to buy, IF it’s a good time to buy anything excess - that’s your real question.

I bought my first this summer and I had to go buy all kinds of stuff like a mower, ladder, odds and ends right away. And wife was going wild buying rugs and shower curtains and such lol. Be ready!
Haha she’s already doing that

ZOO

ZOO

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I just went ahead and read and liked everything. Sorry I didn’t get back to folks on this and thank you Hyde and everyone else for chiming in on the questions. And also thank you greatly to everyone who has made an order (or multiple). It’s helping clean up the office.

Iirc correctly the processor wasn’t okay with Wrecking Crew because of the Berberine. I mean all the ingredients are super above table so I have no idea what the problem is exactly or how they determine it. Perhaps because it “conflicts” with stuff like insulin or metformin despite never making any real claims.

Currently there are about 30-40 bottles of Swole Patrol left which probably won’t be restocked unless I can find a better way to sell it. I have to buy a large quantity is the problem.

About 9 bottles of Wrecking Crew left. Actually there’s more but I’m taking some lmao

unitas27

unitas27

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hey Zoo, what would the chances be you could bring back methyldiazorinol aka Triumphalis?

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Nobody is allowed to complain that Hyde got more samples than everyone else. XD
I appreciate the gesture! I have loved all of these products. Well I haven’t tried the Berry flavor of Juice Daddy, but I know JD is wake tf up in a tub!

JKVol

JKVol

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I appreciate the gesture! I have loved all of these products. Well I haven’t tried the Berry flavor of Juice Daddy, but I know JD is wake tf up in a tub!
It’s delicious

ZOO

ZOO

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Haha you guys are reading my mind. I’m not sure if I’ll be able to get those compounds anymore but I definitely was hoping to get them for the restock to mix things up. Greater restrictions domestically (and with China) has made allocating the compounds much more difficult and expensive. Mithras and Triumphalis are fairly “exotic” so it’s less common in general. But I’ll do my best!

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Haha you guys are reading my mind. I’m not sure if I’ll be able to get those compounds anymore but I definitely was hoping to get them for the restock to mix things up. Greater restrictions domestically (and with China) has made allocating the compounds much more difficult and expensive. Mithras and Triumphalis are fairly “exotic” so it’s less common in general. But I’ll do my best!
I scored an OG bottle of OL Triumph recently so I could finally try it, maybe at the end of this blast. But when I got it, the outer plastic seal was missing...so now I’ll never know if it was legit or not if I run it

I have heard it described between Var and a bit of SD. The closest thing to Var on the otc market, but more glycogen.

JKVol

JKVol

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I scored an OG bottle of OL Triumph recently so I could finally try it, maybe at the end of this blast. But when I got it, the outer plastic seal was missing...so now I’ll never know if it was legit or not if I run it

I have heard it described between Var and a bit of SD. The closest thing to Var on the otc market, but more glycogen.
Well damn... I definitely want some of that.

Burnfire

Burnfire

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hey I know the swole patrol and 3AD on are on the secret menu but how much are they each?