Free test increase

AndShane

Awards
  • Established
Just did labs and blood came back perfect other than slight elevated shbg at 59 and free test around 11. Total test is 800 natural Ofcourse. Not wanting the trt route and feel pretty good. My igf might be a little low and hemocrit on the High side of top number, but not over. Looking for options to increase free test and Lower hemocrit? Doc suggested fish oil and that could lower, as well as help with blood pressure.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Just did labs and blood came back perfect other than slight elevated shbg at 59 and free test around 11. Total test is 800 natural Ofcourse. Not wanting the trt route and feel pretty good. My igf might be a little low and hemocrit on the High side of top number, but not over. Looking for options to increase free test and Lower hemocrit? Doc suggested fish oil and that could lower, as well as help with blood pressure.
Arimahex has shown (through blood work) to greatly increase Free Testosterone.

There's a recent post on it.
When I locate it, I'll link it here.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Arimahex has shown (through blood work) to greatly increase Free Testosterone.

There's a recent post on it.
When I locate it, I'll link it here.

It was @JKVol . He posted his results in this thread:

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
The aforementioned Arimahex should be good for increasing free test and DHT. Hyperion is also worth looking into. It does have DHEA in it however, to go with the SHBG lowering incredients. In case that is something you'd want to use or not.

Boron is also a cheap and popular supp for lowering SHBG. Tongat ali might help as well.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Hyperion by APEX has a one of a kind top tier extract of divinil that will absolutely lower you SHBG.

I think you could give a pint of blood or two and clean up that hemocrit.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
If your regularly working out and especially if your a athlete doing high intensity cardio then top of the range or slightly above for hematocrit is where I wanna be. There's a big difference between a out of shape 50 year old with a hematocrit of 53 vs a runner or swimmer or boxer or crossfitter ect. With a 53. Some Dr. Will only see 51% and they will want to lower it regardless of the patient. But more modern up to date Dr. (Especially if they are a athlete of some sort themselves) will take other factors into consideration. I (me personally, I'm not suggesting you) but I won't even consider blood letting till I'm over 55. With that said, the same Dr. Who's molded my way of thinking on this subject would not say that to someone like my father who's 70 and doesn't exercise. If he was over 50 he would have him giving blood

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Oh Jesus lol. I thought the thread was about hematocrit loll 🤣 😂 😆

Free testosterone lol
Single ingredient supplements/vitamins
Boron
Vitamin d
Zinc
Magnesium
Stinging nettle root

Possible honorable mentions
Ashwaganda
Fenugreek

Hyperion by APEX has a one of a kind top tier extract of divinil that will absolutely lower you SHBG.

I think you could give a pint of blood or two and clean up that hemocrit.
Divinil is concentrated from nettle root extract correct?

Or something along those lines.

Haven't used hyperion but feedback looks promising. Pretty sure someone posted bloods in a thread showing increased total and free testosterone

Oliver Kween

Oliver Kween

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • Established
Oh Jesus lol. I thought the thread was about hematocrit loll 🤣😂😆

Free testosterone lol
Single ingredient supplements/vitamins
Boron
Vitamin d
Zinc
Magnesium
Stinging nettle root

Possible honorable mentions
Ashwaganda
Fenugreek

Divinil is concentrated from nettle root extract correct?

Or something along those lines.

Haven't used hyperion but feedback looks promising. Pretty sure someone posted bloods in a thread showing increased total and free testosterone

Not just one...

I also talked about it too,

Hyperion with Epi-Andro under TD Stanogen or Stanoplex caps

If I have talked enough about it I had to say that we feel the effects a few days after the first pass. Increase libido, mood, see a bit of stamina.

Last edited:
cruze1911r1

cruze1911r1

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Will freeing up all that bound Test also increase DHT levels?
More free test means more available to convert to dht and estrogen. There was a study done showing boron supplementation led to an increase in free t and estrogen increase followed

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
More free test means more available to convert to dht and estrogen. There was a study done showing boron supplementation led to an increase in free t and estrogen increase followed
Thankfully, with Arimahex.... Total Test, Free Test, and DHT all go up dramatically. .... As well as Test/Estrogen ratio.

JohnnieFreeze

JohnnieFreeze

Awards
  • Established
This (unfortunately) makes sense. Those who are sensitive to the side effects of a test boost wont avoid by focusing on free test.

JohnnieFreeze

JohnnieFreeze

Awards
  • Established
Thankfully, with Arimahex.... Total Test, Free Test, and DHT all go up dramatically. .... As well as Test/Estrogen ratio.
Are you saying that because everything goes up, there are no sides?

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
This (unfortunately) makes sense. Those who are sensitive to the side effects of a test boost wont avoid by focusing on free test.
Reading your post now.....

Well yeah .... Anyone who is sensitive to Test increase should be careful when taking Test increasing products.

I take it you're sensitive to increased Test (what a Bummer)?

JohnnieFreeze

JohnnieFreeze

Awards
  • Established
Reading your post now.....

Well yeah .... Anyone who is sensitive to Test increase should be careful when taking Test increasing products.

I take it you're sensitive to increased Test (what a Bummer)?
Yep...and I find that the DHT blocking medz aren't worth it for other unwanted sides...but the natural DHT Blocking shampoos from what I've read sound ok.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Yep...and I find that the DHT blocking medz aren't worth it for other unwanted sides...but the natural DHT Blocking shampoos from what I've read sound ok.
Oh, a hair issue. Gotcha.
That sucks.
I can't relate personally, because I choose to shave my head (for many years. I did it for work originally, and everyone.... Including myself, liked it).

Actually, if Hormones increase in a balanced manner, it can lead to less side effects.
However, I don't know this to be true with hair loss sides.

I've never personally heard of anyone having negative side effects from Minoxidil.

JohnnieFreeze

JohnnieFreeze

Awards
  • Established
Oh, a hair issue. Gotcha.
That sucks.
I can't relate personally, because I choose to shave my head (for many years. I did it for work originally, and everyone.... Including myself, liked it).

Actually, if Hormones increase in a balanced manner, it can lead to less side effects.
However, I don't know this to be true with hair loss sides.

I've never personally heard of anyone having negative side effects from Minoxidil.
Some dudes look great with the clean head shaven look. I don't think I could pull it off though. I have larger features and need hair for balance. I'm one of those older guys who still has hair but it comes out in droves when DHT is raised.

Dutasteride caused me some other unwanted sides after long term use and Finasteride wasn't good enough at blocking DHT when on TRT. I now prefer natural Test boosters which raise my test levels sufficiently without the hair issues as long as I don't overdo it.

I'm fine with Minoxidil., and natural DHT blockers like Saw Palmetto are ok but the shampoos sound even better. I'm wondering if they'd work well enough for me take something like Arimahex.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Some dudes look great with the clean head shaven look. I don't think I could pull it off though. I have larger features and need hair for balance. I'm one of those older guys who still has hair but it comes out in droves when DHT is raised.

Dutasteride caused me some other unwanted sides after long term use and Finasteride wasn't good enough at blocking DHT when on TRT. I now prefer natural Test boosters which raise my test levels sufficiently without the hair issues as long as I don't overdo it.

I'm fine with Minoxidil., and natural DHT blockers like Saw Palmetto are ok but the shampoos sound even better. I'm wondering if they'd work well enough for me take something like Arimahex.
Honestly, I don't know.
I hate to say it, but probably the only way you'll know for sure is if you tried it.

I wish I had better info on this specific question for you.
I'll look around.
If I find anything noteworthy, I'll let you know.
(y)

JohnnieFreeze

JohnnieFreeze

Awards
  • Established
Honestly, I don't know.
I hate to say it, but probably the only way you'll know for sure is if you tried it.

I wish I had better info on this specific question for you.
I'll look around.
If I find anything noteworthy, I'll let you know.
(y)
Much appreciated, sir. 😎