Free StimulantX Samples

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Just thought that I would drop in on this one quickly. Although I wasn't able to order any samples (international shipping IS really expensive), I did try the samples that AX included when they shipped me Mass FX for my upcoming Mass FX/X-Factor testing log. I have to say, holy sh*t! IMHO Stimulant X is on par with almost every ECA stack I've tried. I usually dont' respond really strongly to stim products but these were totally different. I can definitely forsee them becoming a major part of my cut. Plus they're cheaper than the ECA pills that I bought not too long ago!!
glad you like them! :cheers:

Gtarzan81

Gtarzan81

Awards
  • Established
I got some free samples of the product about this time last year. Would that be version 1 or 2? I really liked it, whichever it was. If it's the same version, you got yourself a sale.

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
So shipping and handling is .99 cents ?

Palo Alto Labs sends Aspire36 samples free of charge, without having the customer pay for shipping/handling.

Yagman

Yagman

Board Supporter
Awards

Palo Alto Labs sends Aspire36 samples free of charge, without having the customer pay for shipping/handling.
No wonder you give a crap about Brittany Spears, she wines too.

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established

i guess you should request some more Aspire36, then!:whiner:

MuscleGuyinNY

MuscleGuyinNY

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I don't have a credit card to pay the damn $.99! This is disappointing.

MuscleGuyinNY

MuscleGuyinNY

Banned
Awards
  • Established
No wonder you give a crap about Brittany Spears, she wines too.
:toofunny:

He also quotes people, such as myself, without even posting the link to the thread in there, or even the whole bit of what I said.

HX2 and STIMX

Awards
i ordered my stim x and been taking it for a few days now. But today it made me feel very ill and heart was beating quite fast preety much all day. is that normal?

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i ordered my stim x and been taking it for a few days now. But today it made me feel very ill and heart was beating quite fast preety much all day. is that normal?
It might be...depends on you, really.

1. How many did you take?
2. When did you take them?
3. Did you eat with 'em, or drink with 'em?
4. What else are you taking?

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
Get the samples

Use them in a time of need

understand what it feels like to have pure explosive energy replace your blood.

Understand you are now addicted

See this as a good thing

eneyman

eneyman

Awards
I read a new formula of stimulant x is supposed to come out which is like the original. I used the original in the blue bottle with red/black X and loved it, the greatest energy/fat loss pill I have ever taken and want to have that same formula again. Please guys make it happen.

v1hyp

v1hyp

Awards
Haven't gone thru all the post in here, are there any left?

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
For StimulantX? No.

For SX? Samples available shortly. That's a totally different animal than what this thread refers to. Samples of the current StimX are still available. Visit the AX website for the info. SX samples and info will be out soon. ;)