FOX News Channel is so damn biased

AM07

Awards
  • Established
They always call themselves Fair & Balanced, yet are FAR from it. Hannity, O'Reilly, and many others call themselves conservatives. Bull****, they are just supports of this neoconservative movement going on in the U.S. in the recent years.

Here they are showing their bias AGAINST Ron Paul in full effect: YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.

Also, if you watch some of their shows, they completely bash Ron Paul and the media never gives him the time of day.

October 30, Ron Paul will be on the Tonight Show with Jay Leno.

ECTOmorph

ECTOmorph

Awards
  • Established
of coarse they are neocons

they love bush they love guiliani

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
Check this out.

Average amount of time a conservative watches FOX per week is 2 hours.

Average amount of time a liberal watches FOX per week is over double that. hmmmmmmmmm

What up with dat lol

CROWLER

milwood

milwood

Awards
  • Established
I'm too busy bumping around AM again to watch Fox News myself. I can listen to it, however, and although it is certainly far more right than any other news outlet, I like it better than CNN, MSNBC, or any of those other more left outlets. We Libertarian thinkers really have nowhere to go..

..whassup, CROWLER???

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
They always call themselves Fair & Balanced, yet are FAR from it. Hannity, O'Reilly, and many others call themselves conservatives. Bull****, they are just supports of this neoconservative movement going on in the U.S. in the recent years.

Here they are showing their bias AGAINST Ron Paul in full effect: YouTube - Anti Ron Paul Focus Group Exposed

Also, if you watch some of their shows, they completely bash Ron Paul and the media never gives him the time of day.

October 30, Ron Paul will be on the Tonight Show with Jay Leno.
What are you talking about...O'Reilly is a registered Independent :run:

I was serious by the way...

Last edited:
Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
At least O'Reilly and Hannity are entertaining. That show Red Eye is pretty damn entertaining as well. If someone believes FOX or CNN or any other ABC news network has no agenda than he/she needs to wake up from their dreamland.

I'm personally liking Ron Paul and I think it's time to try something new if we want improvements. Gotta protect that border because right now illegal immigration is a bigger problem than Al-Quaeda.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
News has become just that...entertainment...some of these news figures will admittedly just say stuff just polarize themselves...or at least so they say. I just want to turn on the news and see some something news worthy for a change. I don't care how low cut Hilary's shirt was (no, I really don't!) or if Britney's poon was hanging out of skirt again. Put that **** on E or VH1!

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
News has become just that...entertainment...some of these news figures will admittedly just say stuff just polarize themselves...or at least so they say. I just want to turn on the news and see some something news worthy for a change. I don't care how low cut Hilary's shirt was (no, I really don't!) or if Britney's poon was hanging out of skirt again. Put that **** on E or VH1!
Exactly ! The only times I watch news are when I'm literally bored and have nothing productive to do, I then remind myself that I can spend that time on AM so here I am :)

KingMeso

KingMeso

Awards
  • Established
Politics suck. News is pretty much politics. Therefore, news sucks.

(I am awesome at Math)

In Hulk

In Hulk

Awards
Hannity is the absolute worst. That guy is beneath scum.

zbtboy

zbtboy

Anabolic Innovations Rep
Awards
  • Established
Check this out.

Average amount of time a conservative watches FOX per week is 2 hours.

Average amount of time a liberal watches FOX per week is over double that. hmmmmmmmmm

What up with dat lol

CROWLER
We like to see what the enemy is thinking and saying. Once we hear that we cant help but take out the soda and popcorn and watch those with such warped views of reality that it becomes more entertaining than watching or reading the latest Harry Potter tail. :D

Hannity is by far the funniest person on TV today.