For more accurate dosing of Dermabolic transdermals

Nate Dawg

Awards
  • Established
I just thought I would share this with everyone. I have a bottle of LMR Sports Blue Nitrous, a NO product, and just finished it up. It is a liquid that comes with an oral syringe and a special screw on top to pull the liquid from with the syringe, so I had a bottle of a dermabolics trans sitting around so I took the top off the Blue Nitrous and it fit perfectly on the dermabolics bottle, so you could accurately dose the transdermals, because in my experience, it never comes out right just going by number of sprays. The only thing that sucks is that you have to buy a bottle of blue nitrous to do this, so if anyone has a bottle laying around or wants to try this it is worth a shot. I believe there is 118ml or so in the Dermabolics bottle, and one serving is like 3.9ml, so basically 4ml. Just thought I would let everyone know about this, it would be nice if there was a way just to buy the cap and syringe at some place seperate.

diamonddave

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
The CNW bottle is too small for transdermal storage/dispensing imo. I believe they hold 50ml of solution with a little extra space to be able to shake it up. So maybe 70ml or so max. At one time I found some companies that sold all sizes of bottles and caps (ones where you could draw out with an oral syringe), but they all only sold in bulk so I blew that plan off.

dd

NPursuit

Awards
  • Established
While the bottle may be to small, I believe that is a standard cap/syringe that most supp companies like VPX for example use. Since LMR rips off everything VPX produces, I'm sure it's the same cap and syringe as well.

diamonddave

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I had a similar idea awhile back, but the cap from the CNW bottles was too small for my t-gel bottle. I just emptied the mixed t-gel into gladware type bowl with a tight fitting lid and drew the gel out with the syringe. That worked pretty well for me, but I like the cap & bottle idea better.

dd