Follidrone + ? (BMP?)

Em3

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Follidrone 2.0 so far has been my favorite supplement by far. Maybe I respond well to it but I love the fact that it doesn't increase my hunger which is a HUGE issue for me even if I'm bulking on 3200~ calories.

With that being said I'm starting up a lean bulk again. I've ran Follidrone plus AE and I like it quite a bit.

--->My main question is running Follidrone alongside BMP. Is there any reason/mechanisms involved between these two that would warrant maybe not stacking them together?

Best deals I can find on BMP are $40 per and AE $42 per currently so not huge price differences between the two. I'm also a fan of Major Bulk/Gains but it is quite costly.
Will also be running M-Test alongside these.

P.s. My main goal is to add as much lean mass as possible in an attempt to raise my natural metabolism so I can devour more food daily :).

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
BMP work quite well with that. The epicatechin poses some potentially intriguing interactions. I don't see any issues.

Ptlhains

Ptlhains

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
You will like BMP. I run BMP and Folidrone as staples.

TommyTuffGuy

TommyTuffGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I've ran BMP with Epi-Plex months on end and see great results and I remember Follidrone being great as well, should be an awesome combo.

Em3

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Ended up ordering 2 bottles of BMP, 2 bottles of M Test, and 1 Bottle of AE since I have one left still to go along with the 6 Follidrone bottles I got stashed. 💪

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Ended up ordering 2 bottles of BMP, 2 bottles of M Test, and 1 Bottle of AE since I have one left still to go along with the 6 Follidrone bottles I got stashed. 💪
Dang that's a good stash of natties! You should get some nice results!

AndroRage

AndroRage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Follidrone 2.0 so far has been my favorite supplement by far. Maybe I respond well to it but I love the fact that it doesn't increase my hunger which is a HUGE issue for me even if I'm bulking on 3200~ calories.

With that being said I'm starting up a lean bulk again. I've ran Follidrone plus AE and I like it quite a bit.

--->My main question is running Follidrone alongside BMP. Is there any reason/mechanisms involved between these two that would warrant maybe not stacking them together?

Best deals I can find on BMP are $40 per and AE $42 per currently so not huge price differences between the two. I'm also a fan of Major Bulk/Gains but it is quite costly.
Will also be running M-Test alongside these.

P.s. My main goal is to add as much lean mass as possible in an attempt to raise my natural metabolism so I can devour more food daily :).
what did you enjoy about Follidrone?

KimChee75

KimChee75

Awards
I’ve been running BMP with Anafuse and loving the results. I’m stronger, leaner, more vascular, and they are now staples

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I’ve been running BMP with Anafuse and loving the results. I’m stronger, leaner, more vascular, and they are now staples
Can't go wrong with that stack! I'm a big fan of anafuse and have gotten positive results each time I run it.

Em3

Awards
  • First Up Vote
what did you enjoy about Follidrone?
The overall strength/endurance paired with a bit of extra mental motivation without any increases in hunger. Would also notice some positive body recomp effects.

brandtw

brandtw

Awards
Staple really? How long are you guys running this stuff for? There’s gotta be a point of diminishing returns right? Currently I’m a month in on soy lecithin granules and loving the muscle fullness so far. The reason I’m asking is because I’ve heard you can take soy lecithin year round without diminished effects and I’m thinking to stack something else along with it that also doesn’t really need to be cycled.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Staple really? How long are you guys running this stuff for? There’s gotta be a point of diminishing returns right? Currently I’m a month in on soy lecithin granules and loving the muscle fullness so far. The reason I’m asking is because I’ve heard you can take soy lecithin year round without diminished effects and I’m thinking to stack something else along with it that also doesn’t really need to be cycled.
Follidrone can be used as a staple to go along with it. Some guys don't stop running Follidrone and some don't stop running Vector. Doesn't appear to be anything in those supplements that would not continue to be beneficial over time.

brandtw

brandtw

Awards
Follidrone can be used as a staple to go along with it. Some guys don't stop running Follidrone and some don't stop running Vector. Doesn't appear to be anything in those supplements that would not continue to be beneficial over time.
I don’t think I could afford to run it year round. Would it even be worth it? I mean I guess if you get continued results from it maybe but the granules are so much cheaper and seem to work well. Anyone whose run an (-)epi product year round want to share your experience or how it might compare to lecithin granules and if it would be overkill to stack them?

Ptlhains

Ptlhains

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
I have been running folidrone and vector since it came out non stop including folidrone 1.0. At 52 I am leaner and stronger and bigger than I could ever possibly imagine naturally. I keep getting leaner bigger and stronger... No diminishing returns. I just broke my all time squat record...at 52yrs old bro.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I have been running folidrone and vector since it came out non stop including folidrone 1.0. At 52 I am leaner and stronger and bigger than I could ever possibly imagine naturally. I keep getting leaner bigger and stronger... No diminishing returns. I just broke my all time squat record...at 52yrs old bro.
Nice! That's pretty impressive. I've been on off follidrone since it came out as well and it's a staple for me.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
epichaos is on sale BOGO at apex.. TD epi for your epi needs

brandtw

brandtw

Awards
Well I’m a month into My lecithin granules. I’ve been reverse dieting. (Was prepping for a show that got cancelled). Today I added x gels and 250 cals on workout days. Planning on 3 bottles dosing 6 for 50 workouts. Then I ordered 3 bottles of vector to follow it up for at least a 3 month run. Once I start the vector I will up the cals once again. I’m excited for the next few months!

Ptlhains

Ptlhains

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Well I’m a month into My lecithin granules. I’ve been reverse dieting. (Was prepping for a show that got cancelled). Today I added x gels and 250 cals on workout days. Planning on 3 bottles dosing 6 for 50 workouts. Then I ordered 3 bottles of vector to follow it up for at least a 3 month run. Once I start the vector I will up the cals once again. I’m excited for the next few months!
Xgels are awesome. Enjoy brother...

Rishy

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I was taking lecithin granules for several months, once I stopped, I started feeling the difference in fullness, pumps, mood, sleep. It's awesome and cheap, it boosted my well being not only the performance. How much are you taking?

brandtw

brandtw

Awards
I was taking lecithin granules for several months, once I stopped, I started feeling the difference in fullness, pumps, mood, sleep. It's awesome and cheap, it boosted my well being not only the performance. How much are you taking?
Yeah I’ve noticed all that you just said after the first week I feel like I’m on a cycle or something and my appetite has been insane. I don’t think I plan on stopping. I’m doing 3 tbs on workout days about an hour before the gym. 2tbs on off days

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I'm going to have to get into lecithin

brandtw

brandtw

Awards
I'm going to have to get into lecithin
You won’t regret it man! I’m almost finished with my x gels now. Got about half a bottle left. I’m up around 5lbs and kept visible abs. Then moving into my vector run and plan on keeping the lecithin all the way through that as well