Follidrone and vector

jamica450

Awards
Hey guys,

Just a quick one, I’ve done some research into follidrone and vector.

Could I have have some opinions on stacking these two products together?

Thanks

Ptlhains

Ptlhains

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
I have been stacking them both since they came out. They are a staple for me...
Fantastic products by themselves and great synergy together.
Have you tried either one?
What are your goals?

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Hey guys,

Just a quick one, I’ve done some research into follidrone and vector.

Could I have have some opinions on stacking these two products together?

Thanks
I highly recommend them to be stacked together. Each individually are great stand alone products, but when you combine them, you get some great synergy.

jamica450

Awards
I have been stacking them both since they came out. They are a staple for me...
Fantastic products by themselves and great synergy together.
Have you tried either one?
What are your goals?
Great to hear brother.

I have not tried any of these products as of yet, would the best recommendations be for me to test each one separately then stack together?

better performance, endurance, recovery and just over better health

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Great to hear brother.

I have not tried any of these products as of yet, would the best recommendations be for me to test each one separately then stack together?

If finances are a constraint, individual use is just fine, but if finances are not an issue, definitely go with both; very rare to experience a lasting negative side effect with either.

jamica450

Awards
If finances are a constraint, individual use is just fine, but if finances are not an issue, definitely go with both; very rare to experience a lasting negative side effect with either.
Thank you very much for the advice, much appreciated.

I will try both together.

jamica450

Awards

jamica450

Awards

Ptlhains

Ptlhains

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Great to hear brother.

I would get at couple of cans of each and start with folidrone for two weeks and then start vector. They stack super well. You will amazed at the results you will get for natural supplements. If you have any questions or concerns just ask - not only have I been using them for years under every conceivable dosage but have been following them closely on this forum. Cheers and have fun!

Bigbri01

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I would get at couple of cans of each and start with folidrone for two weeks and then start vector. They stack super well. You will amazed at the results you will get for natural supplements. If you have any questions or concerns just ask - not only have I been using them for years under every conceivable dosage but have been following them closely on this forum. Cheers and have fun!
What dosage of Folli did you find worked best for you?

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I typically will take 1 capsule in the morning and 2 capsules before training. Or you can just take 1 cap with three of your meals spread throughout the day.

botk1161

botk1161

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
I took it as prescribed 3 caps a day. It does not really matter when you take it. I dosed 2 caps preworkout and one cap later in the day and dosed this way on non workout days as well.

botk1161

botk1161

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Look into apex alchemy epichaos - I found it works much better than folidrone or any other oral version and I have used a ton of folidrone.

Bigbri01

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Look into apex alchemy epichaos - I found it works much better than folidrone or any other oral version and I have used a ton of folidrone.
Thats interesting you say that. I have used both epichaos and Follidrone and I found Folli to be superior, fuller muscles and noticeably bigger. Maybe I didn't dose the epichaos high enough. I would typically dose it 1.5 to 2ml ED.
What was your dosage?

botk1161

botk1161

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Thats interesting you say that. I have used both epichaos and Follidrone and I found Folli to be superior, fuller muscles and noticeably bigger. Maybe I didn't dose the epichaos high enough. I would typically dose it 1.5 to 2ml ED.
What was your dosage?
A couple of ml.