Unanswered Focus XT - What Flavors Would You Like to See?

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
7-11 store has a flavored wannabe Gatorade in this flavor and it is soo good
so gross... all i can think of is it tasting like cheap whore's perfume haha

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
If we did a cucumber anything, I'd have to send the flavor samples out to people to even tell me if they were good. That's one flavor I can't stand to even take a sip of. I know its popular now, just not something I can personally do.

faipdeooiad

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I tell you of something a little Bob Todd about my recent experiences with Focus XT.

move posted before that I didn’t respond well to this as it made me feel tired and basically had the completely opposite effect on me than it stated on the label.

I’m currently 2 months into a prescribed course of TRT due to being diagnosed with Hypogonadotropic Hypogonadism. My natural test levels are between 1.8 & 2.7 nmol. My levels are now sat in the low 20’s which is a massive improvement,

one of the intended effects of this is mental clarity - it helps to lift the brain fog associated with low testosterone and get you thinking straight.

with this in mind, I have been trying FXT and brainwash again recently and whilst I’m still not getting the full intended response, I am feeling a lot better with them that I ever have previously. It may very well just be placebo but I’m going to finish both tubs and see if this continues but I thought i’d share my fairly unique experiences with this product.

TL;DR
Receiving TRT and it’s seemingly improving my response to Focus XT

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I just wanted to let everyone know that we are almost out of Focus XT Candy Corn for the year, so if you like it you may want to grab some from us or a retailer that still has stock on it.