Focus XT™Pre-Log

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
I'm going to be running a Journal for Serious Nutrition Solutions and their Focus XT™ Product. In my line of work I need all the help I can get both in and out of the gym.

Focus XT™ ’s state-of-the-art cutting edge formulation combines precise ratios of active ingredients in order to provide users with a myriad of uses, including a variety of benefits in pertaining to improved mental focus and concentration, anti-stress, and performance enhancement.

Focus XT can be used by individuals for a variety of purposes, whether it be by individuals trying to improve their workout or athletic performance, by students wanting to enhance focus, concentration, and productivity at school, by individuals whose job requires optimal mental performance, or others who feel they may benefit from the variety of benefits that Focus XT is reportedly being used for.

Common User Feedback Indicates Focus XT Being Used For:

Improved Mental Focus*
Mental Alertness and Concentration*
Mental Clarity*
Anti-Stress Properties*
Maximizing Energy Levels*
Optimal Mental Performance*
Concentration*
Memory*
Improved Endurance*
Pre-Athletic Activity Energy and Focus*
Increased Fat Burning During Exercise*
Improved Mind-Muscle Connection*
Combating Overtraining Syndrome*
Pre-Workout Energy and Focus*
These are claims from their site and I Bolded in Red the specific areas I need the most help with.

My log will be daily with various notes about my workouts, sleep, moods, etc. I'll do my best to be fair and impartial and give real world results. Like when my diet and training is screwed or when I had to pick up the kids from school and I missed out at the gym and so-on.

So I look forward to trying this out and in turn providing both SNS with honest feedback as well as our community.

Blap

Blap

Serious Nutrition Solutions
Awards
Nice! Will the log be posted in this thread, or is this for enticement purposes only?

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
Enticement :) I received the Focus yesterday but I wanted to wait till the wisdom tooth area healed completely. I'll be starting tomorrow which is my first day back to work as well.

bigfucer

Awards
I will be watching this log and I hope to get one started as soon as I get mine. Good luck to you Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
Sorry man. I had a startingg log written and ready to post yesterday and the power dropped in the building. I'll have one today written. I started yesterday though.