Flying with vials of Test and Primo -- Whats the Advice here?

LaserGoPewPew

LaserGoPewPew

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have a TRT Rx so I could put the vials in the little testosterone box in my shave bag on carry on

RIPDanDuchaine

RIPDanDuchaine

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
When I had to travel with drugs I used Photoshop to make my own label for the bottle and stuck it on over what was on there. So, you could make a label labeled "Aftershave" or something with a brand logo and print it out and stick it on over top or remove the old sticker and stick it over top of that.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
if you have a script what are you worried about?
just follow the airlines procedures for traveling with liquids.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
if you have a script what are you worried about?
just follow the airlines procedures for traveling with liquids.
yeah this, plus they aren’t looking for someone with a title bit of gear bro. They are only looking for stuff that could be used by a terrorist or people smuggling drugs.

they won’t give it a second glance and if they do the sharps will be the thing they are more bothered by imo (I’d have them in my checked bag).

trumac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Bring your script test not UGL. Peel a label off a script bottle of test and place on the primo. Done

LaserGoPewPew

LaserGoPewPew

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Bring your script test not UGL. Peel a label off a script bottle of test and place on the primo. Done
the primo was the issue for me ... not the Rx test ...

I have never flown with it and wasnt sure what the ins and outs of this were. i do appreciate the advice

trumac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
the primo was the issue for me ... not the Rx test ...

I have never flown with it and wasnt sure what the ins and outs of this were. i do appreciate the advice
That’s what I would do. Replace the label on the primo. Put the pins in your checked bag

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
When I had to travel with drugs I used Photoshop to make my own label for the bottle and stuck it on over what was on there. So, you could make a label labeled "Aftershave" or something with a brand logo and print it out and stick it on over top or remove the old sticker and stick it over top of that.

Looks legit... LOL

Screenshot_20210208-212840~2.png

RIPDanDuchaine

RIPDanDuchaine

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If you did it a with like a logo for a major name brand aftershave like Old Spice or any of the other name brand colognes and use their logo & font like you could find on fontfreak.com you could get away with it easily. TSA doesn't examine everything in your bag super thoroughly.

But, I didn't see the thing about TRT being rx. With that, you should have no problem. Don't know if they might want to see the script for it, but there's no law being broken here.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
If you did it a with like a logo for a major name brand aftershave like Old Spice or any of the other name brand colognes and use their logo & font like you could find on fontfreak.com you could get away with it easily. TSA doesn't examine everything in your bag super thoroughly.

But, I didn't see the thing about TRT being rx. With that, you should have no problem. Don't know if they might want to see the script for it, but there's no law being broken here.

It's in an Injection bottle.

Yeah, the prescription part threw a lot of guys off.

He doesn't have a prescription for Primo.

Yeah, he could relabel it, and check it (not carry it on IMO).

... Or overnight it to himself if possible.

RIPDanDuchaine

RIPDanDuchaine

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
@LaserGoPewPew let me know what size the label is and I'll try and make a facsimile of an After Shave bottle trial size and they'll be almost guaranteed to let it pass.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Lol 😁 Just having fun with @Renew1 's idea.

On a side note, if anyone is ever looking to smuggle anything to anywhere, you can see here that we got you covered. Will help for nominal fee 😎
😂😂

I defo think it’s been over thought though.

I’ve literally gone through airport security with bags of unmarked pills (like around 700 pills) and bags of unmarked powder (can’t fit the tubs of protein in the bag) and the most they ever did was stick the recreational drug checker thing in my protein powder.

I’m assuming there’s no issue with vials being in a depressurised cargo hold? If so I’d just wrap them well and put them in my checked luggage and I see zero chance of any issue.

but if one was really concerned then the only other option is to go prison style and load up the rectal cavity.....

trumac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
It's in an Injection bottle.

Yeah, the prescription part threw a lot of guys off.

He doesn't have a prescription for Primo.

Yeah, he could relabel it, and check it (not carry it on IMO).

... Or overnight it to himself if possible.
😂😂

I defo think it’s been over thought though.

I’ve literally gone through airport security with bags of unmarked pills (like around 700 pills) and bags of unmarked powder (can’t fit the tubs of protein in the bag) and the most they ever did was stick the recreational drug checker thing in my protein powder.

I’m assuming there’s no issue with vials being in a depressurised cargo hold? If so I’d just wrap them well and put them in my checked luggage and I see zero chance of any issue.

but if one was really concerned then the only other option is to go prison style and load up the rectal cavity.....
now adays with the full body scan that’s probably the worst idea aside from the recreational aspect of sticking things in your butt

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 10
p1nchharmonic Anabolics 10
Prince IronMag Labs 0
LMuscle Anabolics 3
LMuscle Male Anti-Aging Medicine 2