• Established
Peformax Labs FitMax:

Key Highlights:
Increase Thermogensis!
Suppress Appetite!
Clean Energy and Focus!
Increase Performance!

Thermogenic Performance Powder

FitMax is the ultimate thermogenic performance powder. This formula is precisely designed to provide long lasting clean energy, effective weight loss and appetite suppression while at the same time providing you with ingredients that actually increase performance. Although fat loss and energy were a priority with this formula, muscle retention is also at the top of the list, which is why we included proven ingredients like Citrulline and Agmatine Sulfate.

The Fat Loss properties of Fitmax are powered by the combination of L-Carnitine, N-methyltyramine and Advantra-Z. Advantra-Z has been awarded a US Patent for increasing thermogensis, suppressing appetite and reducing weight. These powerful effects paired with clinically proven L-Carnitine provide noticeable and consistent fat loss.

Performance Blend: Creatine, L-Citrulline, Agmatine Sulfate, Glycine

Increase Strength and Endurance!
Increase Performance by lowering Lactic Acid and Ammonia!
Stimulate Nitric Oxide production!
Retain hard earned Muscle!

Focus Blend: Taurine, L-Tyrosine, Caffeine, B-Phenylethylamine HCL

Increase Energy and Drive!
Improve Mood and Focus!
Combat Fatigue and Increase Alertness!

Burn Blend: L-Carnitine, Citrus Aurantium Extract(30%), N-methytyramine HCL

Increase Thermogenesis!
Suppress Appetite!
Reduce Weight!

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Nice work on breaking it down. 2 more highlights:

Great Price!
Tastes Great!

It can also be found right now for free with purchase of Alphamax.

Alphamax+ Fitmax = Summer Shred

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I'm loving this product for preworkout and the occasional morning I just can't get motivated (only half a scoop then though), but I've noticed if I dose it anytime after noon, it ruins my sleep that night, like waking up every 10 minutes kind of thing. But other stim products don't do this the same way. Fitmax seems to just last forever. Is there a specific ingredient in this that does that?

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm loving this product for preworkout and the occasional morning I just can't get motivated (only half a scoop then though), but I've noticed if I dose it anytime after noon, it ruins my sleep that night, like waking up every 10 minutes kind of thing. But other stim products don't do this the same way. Fitmax seems to just last forever. Is there a specific ingredient in this that does that?
Fitmax is pretty mild on the stim side, and shouldn't cause any issues. What other stim products have you tried, so I can get idea of what may be different. Also any changes in stress at home, work, school, etc?

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I had a 3 year break from all stims except coffee, but since I've broke that a couple months ago, I've used alphamine, Norcodrene, and tested hypermax. The funny thing is all three of those are more stimulating, but the focus and general "awakeness" from fit max just lasts for hours on end. I can counteract it with ten grams of taurine, 600mg theanine, and 3mg melatonin, but I'm not a fan of that really. It happens to a friend of mine who I gave a tub to as well. Perhaps a sensitivity to the nootropics in it? Like I said, it doesn't feel like a stimulant induced "effect" that too much caffeine can do, just simply awake and focused.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Any discount codes?