Unanswered First SARMs cycle - wanting to quit early..

Mx1x1

Mx1x1

Awards
Hello everyone!
I'm in the third week of my first ever cycle.
I've been taking 15mg MK677, 6mg LGD-4033 and 20mg Ostarine every morning.

It was amazing at first. I felt better, had more confidence and made some visible changes.
When the 2nd week ended, I started to lose motivation and energy. Haven't trained since monday because of this.

Been on vacation for 2 weeks when I started the cycle (Stayed home, ate, slept, worked out) so it could also be my physical job I'm doing again robbing my energy.

My question are:
• Should I fight through this? (Is there a way to make it easier for me?)
• Should I quit with Clomid 50/50/25/25 + SNS reduce XT?

I'm 75kg, 1,80m and 24 years old.

If I quit I'm thinking of never touching SARMs again and doing a cycle of following after PCT:
• nanodrol
• 4-dhea
• ar1macare
• elim1nate
• 1 andro max by primeval labs
Everything for 4 weeks with the same PCT I'll do for my SARMs cycle.

Thanks in advance!

Mx1x1

Mx1x1

Awards
"Test base".
This bro. ^
you are shutting down
Damn.. everywhere I read about sarms there was never a mention of using a test base.. I already don't have any money anymore to get myself a test base.
All I have is loads of natty testboosters, clomid and reduce xt.

Guess I have no other option than to stop, do my pct and go with a better cycle like the one I posted above.
I'm really thankful for your quick responses! Thanks a lot!

Honkafeller

Honkafeller

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Damn.. everywhere I read about sarms there was never a mention of using a test base.. I already don't have any money anymore to get myself a test base.
All I have is loads of natty testboosters, clomid and reduce xt.

Guess I have no other option than to stop, do my pct and go with a better cycle like the one I posted above.
I'm really thankful for your quick responses! Thanks a lot!
The test boosters might help depending on your age but I’ve never had any good luck with them I’m an older guy.
Honestly it’s probably the LGD thats making you feel like crap. If you insist on dropping the cycle try just dropping That compound for now and see how it treats you.

Mx1x1

Mx1x1

Awards
The test boosters might help depending on your age but I’ve never had any good luck with them I’m an older guy.
Honestly it’s probably the LGD thats making you feel like crap. If you insist on dropping the cycle try just dropping That compound for now and see how it treats you.
It's a 3-in-1 cap stack by Immortal Science called Chimera so I can only quit fully or go on. I don't want to go down any further.. guess I'll give it up and maybe add the other ~2/3 of the bottle to my better prepared cycle. Maybe to the one above if it's not going to be too much.
I wanted to try the natty boosters as an addition for my pct in hope I'll recover faster/better.

Well I learned a lesson and I'm glad I joined this forum! Quick and helpful responses!
Hope I'll be able to contribute in future and help others out.

Thank you!
(Sorry for my bad english btw.)

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
A few things here make me wonder if you’re really running sarms. First of all, you say you’re having such sides at early week 3 which makes no sense because ostarine and lgd usually take about 4-5 weeks to fully kick in and have effects on you. Another weird thing is you say you felt effects very early on which also makes no sense with sarms. Also your lgd dosing is so low that it’s completly useless to run it in the first place and your ostarine dosage is very low too.

BarryScott

BarryScott

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Either placebo effect or it's something else instead of just sarms, I would assume. If it were me I'd suck it up and see what happens.