First sarm cycle/pct

U

undkeith

Awards
Hello!

Gonna be doing my first ever cycle of sarms. Did pro hormones in early 20s but nothing else. 30 now and having been lifting on and off for 15 years.

Should I start with Rad or LGD? Gonna order from proven pep. planning for 8 week on cycle. Should I take a test booster with it?

Where can I buy good pct over the counter. What all should I take for pct? Not interested in going to the doctor for prescriptions. Recently got blood tested and everything was normal range. Are there over the counter stuff that will work for pct?

Any suggestions would help. Basically looking for over the counter stuff, if anyone could recommend an entire stack that would be awesome.

T

timberx

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
J

Jeremyk1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
As far as RAD vs. LGD, it just depends. I got pretty good strength from LGD and pretty good size without much strength from RAD, but I’ve heard guys get the opposite.

No, don’t run a test booster with it, save that for after if you want.

With anything hormonal, I would recommend against OTC PCTs. A SERM is definitely the way to go.

Also, get on cycle support. I don’t care what anyone says, SARMs have at minimum the potential to be just as harsh and suppressive as any other oral anabolic, so be prepared for that.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
As far as RAD vs. LGD, it just depends. I got pretty good strength from LGD and pretty good size without much strength from RAD, but I’ve heard guys get the opposite.

No, don’t run a test booster with it, save that for after if you want.

With anything hormonal, I would recommend against OTC PCTs. A SERM is definitely the way to go.

Also, get on cycle support. I don’t care what anyone says, SARMs have at minimum the potential to be just as harsh and suppressive as any other oral anabolic, so be prepared for that.
This has you covered except I prefer LGD to rad. Lethargy does get bad so have a base or some dermacrine like states above to try and help.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
This has you covered except I prefer LGD to rad. Lethargy does get bad so have a base or some dermacrine like states above to try and help.
Dermacrine is great base for any cycle. Plus with code chef you can get 25% off on iconic’s site. May not hurt to get a sustain alpha as well.