First post- M1T question- sort of

joe5572

Awards
Hello- I know there are TONS of posts on this particular drug but I had one from a different perspective. First off- this is my first post here. I am a regular at Meso and recognize quite a few of you guys from there. Anyay- I have read many posts stating that M1T is NOT for beginners and can completely understand why. Many of you have stated that you should have at least SOME experience with prohormones before tackling this new kid on the block. However- I personally have no experience with "legal" hormones since I always read that most were crap. This M1T intrigues me to say the least. Would it be "safe" for someone like me- who has no prohormone exp. but 3 "cycles" under my belt in the past 2 years? For the record- Im 5'11 190 pretty lean- never had an exact BF done. Was thinking of trying this at 10mg ed for 2 on 2 off with Nolva PCT for two weeks. Or would you all reccomend trying weaker pro's first?

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
You should be fine. If you've had 3 steroid cycles under your belt, there shouldn't be a problem.

joe5572

Awards
You should be fine. If you've had 3 steroid cycles under your belt, there shouldn't be a problem.
Was thinking of the following-

10mg M1T ED weeks 1-2
2 pumps T4 (7.5g mixture) ED 12 hours apart weeks 1-2
Nolva 20mg ED weeks 3-4

Figured this would cause minimal shutdown so full blown clomid therapy or HCG was unnecessary. Thanks!

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Looks good.

Longdog

Awards
  • Established
I think that's a great first m1t cycle. The only difference between m1t experience & gear experience will be knowing how you react to the 1-test specific sides, especially the lethargy. I don't know what it is, but m1t just makes me feel like total crap for days 3-7 or so, then I'm fine. As long as you know what to look for & use 2-week cycles, you should be fine. Chances are you'll gain well from 10mg, I'd stay at that dosage for the whole first cycle.

joe5572

Awards
I think that's a great first m1t cycle. The only difference between m1t experience & gear experience will be knowing how you react to the 1-test specific sides, especially the lethargy. I don't know what it is, but m1t just makes me feel like total crap for days 3-7 or so, then I'm fine. As long as you know what to look for & use 2-week cycles, you should be fine. Chances are you'll gain well from 10mg, I'd stay at that dosage for the whole first cycle.
I will stay at 10mg. At my size and reading others results- I dont see a need to bump that up. Only needing 14 pills for this - Ill have enough for several more attempts with M1T if it works- or just toss it in the toilet since its so cheap. Thanks a bunch!

megalug

Awards
you said your a regular at MESO ? could you or someone please post a link to MESO . thanks

supersoldier

supersoldier

She thinks my traps'rrrr sexy!
Awards
  • Established
What kind of cycles have you done before? I've never pinned anything or used any AAS but I don't think 10mg would do anything for me. But I weigh 225, and I'm not using 4AD.

joe5572

Awards
What kind of cycles have you done before? I've never pinned anything or used any AAS but I don't think 10mg would do anything for me. But I weigh 225, and I'm not using 4AD.
Nothing outrageous- First one ever was 250mg Sust and 200mg Deca a week for 10 weeks. Second and third were both 500mg Test Enth and 300mg EQ with a 4 week kickstart of Dbol. (20mg the first and 30mg the second). All with Nolva on hand and clomid therapy following. These were 12 weeks.

(Im confused- you said you dont think 10mg would do anything for you and youre not using 4AD- so youre on M1T now with no 4AD?)

supersoldier

supersoldier

She thinks my traps'rrrr sexy!
Awards
  • Established
Yeah, I wouldn't reccomend it to anyone, but I wanted to get a feeling of what it does by itself, also I work in a lab and I've been getting blood tests for liver enzymes, ect. EOD, to see how M1T affects my levels.