First Ever Cycle

jonnynips

jonnynips

Awards
Hello all,

I recently started my first cycle, I wanted to log each day and let you all know how it goes etc.

It will be 10-12 weeks of Sustanon 300 @ 375 mgs per week, pinning Monday, Wednesday, and Friday

FINALLY got over the fear of pinning and did it, I’ll be rotating my delts, it’s really a breeze after your 3rd injection honestly.

So I’m writing all this after a long work day and workout and it’s about bedtime so I’m just kind of flying through it, but here’s a few stats

Age 27
Height 5’9”
Weight 210
Idk what body fat but probably 12 if I had to guess.

Been lifting since 15, on and off for a bit 2 years ago and been serious about a year now (Stay away from bad women lol)

Bench is like 380
Squat is 475 or so
Don’t really deadlift much but can hit 5 plates if I focus on it for a month.

I have Aromasin on hand which I’m NOT touching unless I feel estrogen getting high.

Very clean diet, hit all my macros, drink a gallon of water or a little more on hot days. Plus a Gatorade to keep electrolytes up.

I have Iron Forged Labs C.E.R.T cycle support which has NAC, TUDCA, And Tyrosol.

I also throw in C0q10, magnesium supplement, and Curcumin

Plus 2 caps of fish oil 2x a day that I take anyways.

Will add 20 mins of incline treadmill moderate walking pace 2x a week for heart health, watching sodium intake, DID get labs before starting btw, Natural test was only 365 and I’ve never touched AAS before. Cholesterol was a little high but Doctor wasn’t worried due to me being on vacation for a week the day before I got blood drew, definitely binge ate like crazy, whole bunch of crap lol but what’s interesting is they were going to prescribe me a testosterone replacement therapy @160 mgs per week and enclomaphine was included so that I didn’t completely shutdown my natural production…could I take enclo while on cycle to keep the boys kickin just a bit to make pct easier?

Also anyone know if I do get estro sides, should I take 12.5mgs of aromasin every other day for the rest of cycle? Or take it once and see how I feel? I don’t want to bottom out Estrogen.

Also I do have dbol I was going to add in, I know some will say not to but it’s only 25 mgs which I’ll split in half just for a month. But I’m going to let the test kick in first. And make that decision later. Also have M-Sten which is like a dry dbol…decisions decisions…anyways, anyone hear of and know how to prevent calcification of organs like the heart while messing with AAS?

Also give me your thoughts on cycle please, any recommendations etc, and I’ll try to update y’all daily!

Mikereyn513

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Hello all,

I recently started my first cycle, I wanted to log each day and let you all know how it goes etc.

It will be 10-12 weeks of Sustanon 300 @ 375 mgs per week, pinning Monday, Wednesday, and Friday

FINALLY got over the fear of pinning and did it, I’ll be rotating my delts, it’s really a breeze after your 3rd injection honestly.

So I’m writing all this after a long work day and workout and it’s about bedtime so I’m just kind of flying through it, but here’s a few stats

Age 27
Height 5’9”
Weight 210
Idk what body fat but probably 12 if I had to guess.

Been lifting since 15, on and off for a bit 2 years ago and been serious about a year now (Stay away from bad women lol)

Bench is like 380
Squat is 475 or so
Don’t really deadlift much but can hit 5 plates if I focus on it for a month.

I have Aromasin on hand which I’m NOT touching unless I feel estrogen getting high.

Very clean diet, hit all my macros, drink a gallon of water or a little more on hot days. Plus a Gatorade to keep electrolytes up.

I have Iron Forged Labs C.E.R.T cycle support which has NAC, TUDCA, And Tyrosol.

I also throw in C0q10, magnesium supplement, and Curcumin

Plus 2 caps of fish oil 2x a day that I take anyways.

Will add 20 mins of incline treadmill moderate walking pace 2x a week for heart health, watching sodium intake, DID get labs before starting btw, Natural test was only 365 and I’ve never touched AAS before. Cholesterol was a little high but Doctor wasn’t worried due to me being on vacation for a week the day before I got blood drew, definitely binge ate like crazy, whole bunch of crap lol but what’s interesting is they were going to prescribe me a testosterone replacement therapy @160 mgs per week and enclomaphine was included so that I didn’t completely shutdown my natural production…could I take enclo while on cycle to keep the boys kickin just a bit to make pct easier?

Also anyone know if I do get estro sides, should I take 12.5mgs of aromasin every other day for the rest of cycle? Or take it once and see how I feel? I don’t want to bottom out Estrogen.

Also I do have dbol I was going to add in, I know some will say not to but it’s only 25 mgs which I’ll split in half just for a month. But I’m going to let the test kick in first. And make that decision later. Also have M-Sten which is like a dry dbol…decisions decisions…anyways, anyone hear of and know how to prevent calcification of organs like the heart while messing with AAS?

Also give me your thoughts on cycle please, any recommendations etc, and I’ll try to update y’all daily!
Wow this sounds really good right up until you Saud you had dbol.lol. I know it's tempting bro but trust everyone here when we say your first cycle has to has to has to be test only especially if you plan on this thing being part of your life now. Just stay focused because it'll take a minute to sense it. You don't "feel " gear. It's not heroin or blow. You sense it. And right when you think your stuff is bunk is when you start sensing Suttle changes and then it's full speed ahead

jonnynips

jonnynips

Awards
Wow this sounds really good right up until you Saud you had dbol.lol. I know it's tempting bro but trust everyone here when we say your first cycle has to has to has to be test only especially if you plan on this thing being part of your life now. Just stay focused because it'll take a minute to sense it. You don't "feel " gear. It's not heroin or blow. You sense it. And right when you think your stuff is bunk is when you start sensing Suttle changes and then it's full speed ahead
I appreciate the advice! I may skip the dbol then…I want this test to kick in first before throwing in another variable.

jonnynips

jonnynips

Awards
So today was legs, started with squats…. knees and hips felt better on the warm ups then some days, I’m on my feet on concrete 10 hrs a day so they can take a beating but I felt better warming up, reps with 405 felt good, moved decently fast. Dropped to 365 and 315, all felt decent, decent pump. Continued everything else. As usual.

I did drink over a gallon of water today, felt fine, checked bp this morning it was 131/74 but my office is in a pod in a manufacturing facility so I had to climb some stairs and to get to my cuff. But my blood pressure has been higher even with zero anabolics before so no issues there..

Other than that, good day, decent workout, no news is good news. Already time to pin again tomorrow lol

Mikereyn513

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Damn that's what you're squatting natty? Bro if your nutrition is on point you're going to get super strong. Plus the test will help with recovery from your job. I do warehouse work 10-12 hours a day and that's the first thing I noticed. Couldn't wait to get to the gym after work training started to feel like morning training on my days off

jonnynips

jonnynips

Awards
Damn that's what you're squatting natty? Bro if your nutrition is on point you're going to get super strong. Plus the test will help with recovery from your job. I do warehouse work 10-12 hours a day and that's the first thing I noticed. Couldn't wait to get to the gym after work training started to feel like morning training on my days off
I feel nutrition Is solid! I’m really looking forward to it! One thing I’ve noticed that is weird is I’m only 3 shots in, and having erection issues. What the heck? Lol hasn’t even kicked in yet and I’m not feeling any high estrogen symptoms? What do you think?