First Cycle Suggestions, Recommendations and Dosages

CelticMonster

CelticMonster

Awards
How's it going everyone, I need some advice on a cycle I want to run. To start, I'm 5'6", about 165 lbs. and 12% body fat. Been bodybuilding for the last 5-6 years and have maintained a solid diet and workout plan. However, I have hit a plateau and am not happy with where I'm at both physically and strength-wise. I want to gain size, and I want to shred some excess fat too. Before I left for training last year, you guys helped me work out a solid DMZ cycle that I was going to start upon my return, however I came home to a prohormone ban. That said, I'm now looking at AMS.

Here is what I have in mind so far. I'm thinking I want to run 1-andro RDe or 4-AD RDe tabs but I'm not sure if I want to do a 4 or 8 week cycle (depends on the dosages you guys recommend). Also as far as PCT, I was probably just going to run the AROM-X RDe tabs but that also depends on if you guys recommend a SERM if I run higher dosages or a longer cycle. With this being my first PH cycle, I don't want to go balls to the wall yet but I'm hoping to possibly gain a solid 10 pounds of lean mass while dropping some fat. If anyone could please supply me with some input or maybe a basic dosage chart for a solid AMS cycle, I would greatly appreciate it.

- Thank you.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Frankly, I don't think your goals are realistic with the products you've mentioned... 10lb of lean mass is a ton, even on a strong compound (not an AMS one - these are pretty light for a ph). 10lb total? maybe, but it will NOT be all lean and will certainly be some water/glcogen/fat. 10lb+fatloss is just too much to ask. Sorry to be the bearer of bad news.

CelticMonster

CelticMonster

Awards
If I were to do a cycle from AMS (either 4-AD, 1-andro, or both stacked), what should I realistically expect? I know 10 pounds is a lot to ask for, but that's also just inexperience with these products talking. In a way, something lighter like an AMS cycle might be a good start to see how things work during a cycle.

Last edited:
booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
If I were to do a cycle from AMS (either 4-AD, 1-andro, or both stacked), what should I realistically expect? I know 10 pounds is a lot to ask for, but that's also just inexperience with these products talking. In a way, something lighter like an AMS cycle might be a good start to see how things work during a cycle.
Results with a weaker compound will be far more dependent on your diet. Eat in a big surplus, and you'll gain more weight. Eat in a deficit, don't expect to gain much if any. For arguments sake, say you eat at maintenance, you could prob expect to gain total weight of maybe 3-5lb. I would think you might even be able to shed a tiny bit of fat as well, but you'll prob end up with a net gain (after glycogen and water normalize post cycle) of maybe 3lb lean.

CelticMonster

CelticMonster

Awards
Thank you for the info. It's difficult trying to find a good beginner cycle when there's pratically nothing left on the market.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Thank you for the info. It's difficult trying to find a good beginner cycle when there's pratically nothing left on the market.
there's always full dark side ha. Honestly pure test is safer then any ph anyways

CelticMonster

CelticMonster

Awards
Ha well you're right about that. Gives me something to think about.