First Cycle Recommendations

Kettlebell175

Awards
First time poster, long time reader here. I’m finally looking to run some gear for the first time and I’d appreciate any thoughts, opinions, and recommendations. I am 20 years old, 6’4 and weigh about 175. My diet is vegan so it’s difficult for me to intake enourmous amounts of protein because animal fats make me nauseous which is why I weigh so little. Fortunately, my neighbor is an old bodybuilding champion, you may remember him as Barnaby Addington. He has been running me through a strict training regiment and was perplexed over how little growth I’ve shown. I lie to him and tell him that I drink a gallon of milk every night as he suggested and I won’t dare tell him I’m vegan. He gets so angry. It’s obvious that I needed some good gear. And I need to show growth quickly in order to keep Old Addison calm. Luckily, a friend of mine was able to help me out so for my first cycle, I was thinking about taking 2 shots of Tren Ace 500-600 mg weekly, Deca 300 mg weekly, dbol, and 300 mg of test. Sound good or should it be tweaked?

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
First time poster, long time reader here. I’m finally looking to run some gear for the first time and I’d appreciate any thoughts, opinions, and recommendations. I am 20 years old, 6’4 and weigh about 175. My diet is vegan so it’s difficult for me to intake enourmous amounts of protein because animal fats make me nauseous which is why I weigh so little. Fortunately, my neighbor is an old bodybuilding champion, you may remember him as Barnaby Addington. He has been running me through a strict training regiment and was perplexed over how little growth I’ve shown. I lie to him and tell him that I drink a gallon of milk every night as he suggested and I won’t dare tell him I’m vegan. He gets so angry. It’s obvious that I needed some good gear. And I need to show growth quickly in order to keep Old Addison calm. Luckily, a friend of mine was able to help me out so for my first cycle, I was thinking about taking 2 shots of Tren Ace 500-600 mg weekly, Deca 300 mg weekly, dbol, and 300 mg of test. Sound good or should it be tweaked?
Well for 1. Never heard of your trainer
2. There's are tons of ways to reach your Protein levels as a Vegan
3. Your only 20, and your hormones should be through the roof right now without drugs.
4. Anyone that recommends you take Tren, Deca, Dbol, and test for a beginner cycle is stupid and should be shot.

But, if your dead set on it I would stick to a test only cycle to begin with. But, again I don't recommend this at only 20 years old.

Kettlebell175

Awards
Thanks for the advice, Mate. He told me that if I were to discard one it should be the test bc “dbol is a test replacement”? That didn’t sound accurate to me and then again he is my half brother and it wouldn’t be the first time he’s tried to land me in the ICU. Thanks again, Demented Cowboy

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Thanks for the advice, Mate. He told me that if I were to discard one it should be the test bc “dbol is a test replacement”? That didn’t sound accurate to me and then again he is my half brother and it wouldn’t be the first time he’s tried to land me in the ICU. Thanks again, Demented Cowboy
You should go and kick your half brother in the jimmy, and say how do you like your nuts up in your throat

Kettlebell175

Awards
Hahaha!!! That’s just good fun. Tell you the truth though, after Old Addison had him locked away in his cellar for nearly 3 days, he took off unexpectedly and left all his gear here. Lucky for me though.

usmc1989

Awards
at 20 you shouldn’t need to use PEDs, 600 mgs of Tren a week is a high dose even for experienced lifters. If you are he’ll bent on using gear just stick with Testosterone at 400-500 mgs a week.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Well for 1. Never heard of your trainer
2. There's are tons of ways to reach your Protein levels as a Vegan
3. Your only 20, and your hormones should be through the roof right now without drugs.
4. Anyone that recommends you take Tren, Deca, Dbol, and test for a beginner cycle is stupid and should be shot.

But, if your dead set on it I would stick to a test only cycle to begin with. But, again I don't recommend this at only 20 years old.
Yeah exactly this......

You also need to understand how gear works, one significant aspect is the bodies increased ability to synthesise protein, if you aren’t getting enough now then gear can’t really do anything to help you grow. The vast majority of people will increase protein on cycle to take advantage of this, you don’t take gear to supplement for low protein intake brother.

Check out ‘seitan’ - crazy high protein and vegan.

But seriously don’t run that cycle you’ve been suggested, honestly don’t run any cycle, your crazy light for your height so if you get nutrition sorted you’ll stack on weight to begin with anyway......

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I'm going to play devils advocate here.

It is going to be very difficult to bulk up, and quickly on a vegan diet. The only way I see that plausible is if, you eat a lot of vegan saturated fat, like avacodo, coconut oil, and nuts. A good amount of saturated fat to ramp up your hormones. Protein on a vegan diet, not as easy to digest, and absorb as meat or milk based proteins. A lot of vegan protein is bound to fiber, and that being so makes it difficult to digest. You would have to supplement with a good bioavailable complete vegan protein source, probably add in some L Leucine per meal, make sure you get minimum 35g protein per meal, and take whatever digestive aids they make to support veganism. Rice and beans make a complete protein, I guess they can be your friend. Creatine, 5g a day. You need it especially if you do not eat beef.

Another thing, do some more research into veganism. A lot of people became vegan because they believed it was more earth conscious, only to find out the vegan industry was just as bad as the meat, and dairy industry in that regard, so they left veganism, and ate grass fed organic meats of animals that were allowed to be free

Anabaholic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
A lot of vegan people are able to get big, so that's really not a good excuse. Also, tell your trainer that you're vegan, he's there to help you, you're not there to impress him. I would say wait on trying anything but Natty sups for now. And maybe give this recipe a try: two scoops of a vegan protein powder, preferably not soy protein, and preferably a multi source mix (rice, pea, hemp, black bean, etc), two servings of peanut butter, one serving of liquid coconut oil, one serving of dry oatmeal, and enough sweet potato powder to bring the total carbs up above 120g, top with almond milk, mix in a blender and pound it before bed. Use chia seeds with water as snacks throughout the day. Also eat how you normally would, even if you're not hungry throughout the day. Try that for a month, and if you're not gaining weight, look at how many calories you're getting from your regular eating (not counting the shake) and possibly look at dialing down training frequency a bit too.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Yeah. Have heard that many vegans claim natty, but use anabolics behind the scenes. The body was made to be omni carnivore.

Anabaholic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeah. Have heard that many vegans claim natty, but use anabolics behind the scenes. The body was made to be omni carnivore.
Yeah, could be that most of them are fake natty, but it should still be possible to gain weight on a vegan diet, just a little trickier to get in the calories and protein.

Kettlebell175

Awards
Thank you. Trust me, I don’t care about the “morality” of it. If I could eat bacon 24-7 I would.

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Besides everything that's been said. If you have problems getting protein and calories, the more steroids you'll take the more your metabolism will raise which doesn't mean you can't add muscle cause you can but even with steroids you want to bulk to add size which I assume is what you want.

More steroids will actually work reversed and instead of gaining weight you'll lose weight so you'd have to increase calories to probably probably 1000 surplus on a cycle like this. Protein intake if we go by the old rule (I'm used to counting in grams) but say 1gr for each pound you'd want to almost double that.

Kettlebell175

Awards
Thanks guys for actual responses
without yelling things like “STATS?!!” and “Newb!!!”

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Thank you. Trust me, I don’t care about the “morality” of it. If I could eat bacon 24-7 I would.
Can you give us the backstory on why you are eating vegan right now?

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Under 21 years old, quite thin for height, vegan, and going to cycle? The only cycle you should be on is a bicycle.

Also, a trainer only as good as the info you give them, so lying to him isn’t helping anyone. Either tell him the truth, listen to him, or stop even pretending.

Kettlebell175

Awards
Under 21 years old, quite thin for height, vegan, and going to cycle? The only cycle you should be on is a bicycle.

Also, a trainer only as good as the info you give them, so lying to him isn’t helping anyone. Either tell him the truth, listen to him, or stop even pretending.
I should be on a bicycle for bulking? Is that new?

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
If you would like any help with a decent program for size and recommendations for how to increase your caloric intake even if you are vegan I am more than willing to help you out feel free to PM me.

Trust me there are ways to be vegan and get bigger.