First Cycle Ostarine / MK677 / 4 Andro - Looking for advice

Docholiday11x

Awards
Hi all. First post here, figured I'd start off with a report of my 8 week Ostarine cycle that I'm finishing up tomorrow.

Starting info:
Weight 189
BF%: 19

Did bloodwork prior to cycle, all is well there and will be doing bloodwork again a few weeks after cycle.

Cycle:
Week 1 - 10mg Ostarine
Week 2 - 15mg Ostarine
Week 3 - 20mg Ostarine
Week 4 - 20mg Ostarine
Week 5 - 20mg Ostarine
Week 6 - 20mg Ostarine / 12.5 mg MK677
Week 7 - 20mg Ostarine / 100mg 4andro cream / 12.5 mg MK677
Week 8 - 20mg Ostarine / 100mg 4andro cream / 12.5 mg MK677

Overall happy with the gains I experienced with this experiment. Just moved and only have access to dumbbells and some machines, still working on the best way to train legs but my two consistent lifts that I progressively overloaded throughout this were Incline dumbbell bench and Overhead press with dumbbells.

Incline Press Week 1: 130 lbs x 8
Overhead Press Week 1: 100 lbs x 14

Incline Press Week 8: 160 lbs x 9
Overhead Press Week 8: 120 lbs x 14

Relatively happy to this. Prior to about a month before this I had always used barbells so curious what those numbers would be like now.

Ending cycle stats:
Weight 198 lbs - shot up after starting MK677 - 194lbs prior
Body Fat % - 19-20%

I think overall I gained about 5 lbs of muscle and about 5 lbs of water weight. Consistently ate in a surplus likely between 300 - 500 per day.

The one thing I noticed was at week 5 I started to feel really tired all day, that's why I added the 4 andro and idk if it was a placebo but either that or the MK 677 gave me new life.

I hit a plateau at from week 5 to 6 and when I added the MK and 4 andro my lifts shot up again. I would keep things going but I'm getting a sleeve tattoo done that's going to be done over a month and with that needing to heal plus wanting to get some time off to jump onto higher compounds I figured I'd call it a day after 8 weeks.

Going to start a 3 week Nolvadex / Cardarine PCT tomorrow and take 3 weeks after that off, still taking MK 677 and Cardarine at 10mg

Going to go strong for my next cycle. Thinking:

Week 1 - 10mg Rad 140 / 12.5 mg MK677
Week 2 - 10mg Rad 140 / 12.5 mg MK677
Week 3 - 15mg Rad 140 / 12.5 mg MK677
Week 4 - 15mg Rad 140 / 12.5 mg MK677 / 100mg 4andro cream
Week 5 - 20mg Rad 140 / 12.5 mg MK677 / 100mg 4andro cream / 10mg LGD 3033 pre workout
Week 6 - 20mg Rad 140 / 12.5 mg MK677 / 100mg 4andro cream / 10mg LGD 3033 pre workout
Week 7 - 20mg Rad 140 / 12.5 mg MK677 / 100mg 4andro cream / 10mg LGD 3033 pre workout
Week 8 - 20mg Rad 140 / 12.5 mg MK677 / 100mg 4andro cream / 10mg LGD 3033 pre workout

Curious what everyone's thoughts are on RAD mixed with 3033 as a pre workout androgen.

Appreciate any feedback.

gphagan1

gphagan1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
You could at least do lunges or Bulgarian Split Squats to train legs, if all you have is dumbbells. You don't want to skip legs.
I don't take sarms, so I want comment on those. I do like MK677, but I use it more in a recovery fashion off cycle. I think you would get more out of an Andro cycle, especially the transdermals. You should give them a shot next.

Docholiday11x

Awards
are you really doing a cycle and skipping legs thru the whole thing?
lol I didn’t mean it to come across that way. I hit legs hard but the movements are very new to me so the gains I attribute there are more to my body getting used to a new movement and not the sarms. I’ve also had to change things up as I’ve hit the weight cap on the machines I have access to.

Overall in that area I’ve been doing leg extensions/curls, RDL’s, Bulgarians and single leg leg press

Docholiday11x

Awards
You could at least do lunges or Bulgarian Split Squats to train legs, if all you have is dumbbells. You don't want to skip legs.
I don't take sarms, so I want comment on those. I do like MK677, but I use it more in a recovery fashion off cycle. I think you would get more out of an Andro cycle, especially the transdermals. You should give them a shot next.
very curious how I could get more out of the andro. I mainly added it for the estrogen conversion. Probably not highly needed with Ostarine but I planned on using it with more suppressive sides so I threw it in at the end to become familiar with how my body reacted to it.

I noticed after a few days the cycle seemed to get its second wind and the strength progression came back. Wasn’t sure if this was due to the andro or having a better hormone balance due to increased estrogen. All I know is I got stronger and felt better.

Do you think I would benefit from throwing it in for longer? I was just going to use it for the second half of a sarms cycle as a test base when suppression is likely to kick in

Docholiday11x

Awards
I also do plan on taking MK677 for about 6 months for the full effect I keep hearing about.

The hunger sides were minimal and went away after the first week. The sleep has been amazing with crazy lucid dreams. Reminds me of when I was 18-22. Idk why but I remember having super vivid dreams back then.

Foxx13

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
What MK677 are you using? I get amazing sleep on it. I’ve done a few 3-4 month cycles and my sleep is killer. Eve with less sleep I feel much better recovery wise

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
I think gphagan meant Andros in general and as a stack. 1-Andro being the most anabolic, 4-Andro as estro/test 'base', Epiandro and Androsterone for DHT conversion. Not saying you have to stack them all, but those are the options and effects.

It's no surprise your run got better, when you added the 4-Andro, as you where most likely suppressed from the Osta. I'd add the 4-Andro in from the get go or a week or 2 from starting at the latest. 100 mg TD is a bit low, but if you feel good on that dose, then ok.

Not sure what getting the tattoo and it needing to heal means for your training, but it's not a good idea to start slacking on training on pct/after cycle, as you're suspectiple to lose gains made on cycle.

What does "3 weeks Nolvadex and 3 weeks off after that" mean? If 3 weeks off of training, then again not a very good idea so close after a cycle. If 3 weeks off of gear and then back on cycle, then even worse idea. Sarms can wreck lipids and are not the easist on the body. And generally the time off between cycles is to give your hpta time to recover, if doing the pct'ing, and also time to recover other health markers and give your body a rest from drug exposure/stressor. None of that would be fullfilled, if hopping back on 3 weeks after a 3 week pct.

Last edited:

Docholiday11x

Awards
I think gphagan meant Andros in general and as a stack. 1-Andro being the most anabolic, 4-Andro as estro/test 'base', Epiandro and Androsterone for DHT conversion. Not saying you have to stack them all, but those are the options and effects.

It's no surprise your run got better, when you added the 4-Andro, as you where most likely suppressed from the Osta. I'd add the 4-Andro in from the get go or a week or 2 from starting at the latest. 100 mg TD is a bit low, but if you feel good on that dose, then ok.

Not sure what getting the tattoo and it needing to heal means for your training, but it's not a good idea to start slacking on training on pct/after cycle, as you're suspectiple to lose gains made on cycle.

What does "3 weeks Nolvadex and 3 weeks off after that" mean? If 3 weeks off of training, then again not a very good idea so close after a cycle. If 3 weeks off of gear and then back on cycle, then even worse idea. Sarms can wreck lipids and are not the easist on the body. And generally the time off between cycles is to give your hpta time to recover, if doing the pct'ing, and also time to recover other health markers and give your body a rest from drug exposure/stressor. None of that would be fullfilled, if hopping back on 3 weeks after a 3 week pct.
Good to know about the andro's, thank you. I might add it in a bit earlier.

I've read that 100mg was a small dose but I figured I'd go with what the bottle recommended as a starting point. Seemed to make me feel better so I can't complain about the dose. Plus with the lotion being kind of a pain idk if i'd want to add another pump. That's just me being picky for now but I might experiment later if supression sides come back in at 100mg.

I don't plan on taking too much time off of training. Thinking 2 days after the tattoo appointment each time, totalling maybe 6 days over the span of a couple months on top of rest days. It's going to be on my forearm so no big deal.

As for the PCT i'm going to do 3 weeks Nolva 20/10/10, followed by another 3 weeks off for a total of 6 weeks off. Heard this was good enough after Ostarine but I'll be doing bloods towards week 5 off to make sure before doing anything else.

Docholiday11x

Awards
What MK677 are you using? I get amazing sleep on it. I’ve done a few 3-4 month cycles and my sleep is killer. Eve with less sleep I feel much better recovery wise
Are we allowed to talk sources on this site? I've kept them out as I'm not sure what the best practices are here.

Sleep is amazing on it. I've struggled with sleep for years. My body just doesn't like to sleep for more than 6.5 hours. That and no matter what time I go to bed I'm always up at 6am. There have been rare occasions when I get 7.5 and with MK 6 feels like 7.5.

This is something that I could honestly see myself using long term but I won't since at the end of the day we don't know what the long term effects are.

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
Good to know about the andro's, thank you. I might add it in a bit earlier.

I've read that 100mg was a small dose but I figured I'd go with what the bottle recommended as a starting point. Seemed to make me feel better so I can't complain about the dose. Plus with the lotion being kind of a pain idk if i'd want to add another pump. That's just me being picky for now but I might experiment later if supression sides come back in at 100mg.

I don't plan on taking too much time off of training. Thinking 2 days after the tattoo appointment each time, totalling maybe 6 days over the span of a couple months on top of rest days. It's going to be on my forearm so no big deal.

As for the PCT i'm going to do 3 weeks Nolva 20/10/10, followed by another 3 weeks off for a total of 6 weeks off. Heard this was good enough after Ostarine but I'll be doing bloods towards week 5 off to make sure before doing anything else.
2 weeks after stopping the Nolva your T is still artificially elevated by the Nolva, so it won't really tell you how well you've recovered or where your levels will settle. I hope you're testing for other health markers as well. 6 weeks is really a short time off between cycles, but you do how you see fit.

Docholiday11x

Awards
2 weeks after stopping the Nolva your T is still artificially elevated by the Nolva, so it won't really tell you how well you've recovered or where your levels will settle. I hope you're testing for other health markers as well. 6 weeks is really a short time off between cycles, but you do how you see fit.
I'm not apposed to waiting longer. I've just heard that you bounce back pretty quickly after Ostarine. After any future cycle I plan to at least do the "time on = time off" method

I believe the bloodwork I got was fairly extensive. Let me see if I can figure out how to post a pic.

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
That's a pretty comprehensive panel, imo 👍 And it's great, that you have pre bloods to compare to. One thing to also maybe consider is, that it's not the first day your bloods are fine, that it's time to hop on cycle again. Generally you should spend some time with health markers fine - preferably most of the time - and maybe just accept that health takes a bit of a hit in the ladder parts of cycles. But not the other way around, which can happen when cycling often and not taking adequate time off in between.

Docholiday11x

Awards
That's a pretty comprehensive panel, imo 👍 And it's great, that you have pre bloods to compare to. One thing to also maybe consider is, that it's not the first day your bloods are fine, that it's time to hop on cycle again. Generally you should spend some time with health markers fine - preferably most of the time - and maybe just accept that health takes a bit of a hit in the ladder parts of cycles. But not the other way around, which can happen when cycling often and not taking adequate time off in between.
I agree with that. I don't see myself doing more than a couple of these things a year and even then idk how many years I'd really do this kind of stuff.

Part of the want to jump on something again after 6 weeks is excitement / inpatients if I'm being honest. Overall from what I hear is a pretty mild compound I got great results, felt great and had very little sides.

Curious what kind of results I can get from something stronger, taken responsibly of course. That being said I definitely do need to prioritize health.