Firing up the US government when it's important.

Snuggles

Awards
Barack (edit: what I meant is a black man) having a big mustache after he killed an indian and native american and a black man (edit: and a white man) in the online wars the go on to make our online business of a United States government through eternal life in ecstasy: "UnIted States Senate and United States cOngress, we will have ourselves..." (I'm trying to make a business that runs just like the United States. I get voted out of the presidency after 8 years.)

I'm trying to fire up this thing called the US government (I'm from Wyoming.) and I'm trying to put through the system Transcendental Meditation. I went to my senator about TM (we're very republican and we have the lowest population out of all the states.). What TM says, in their organization, is Americans or America is wrong on everything, the buildings the food your beliefs, your love, bodybuilding, everything and it's catching on. Also in schools, as IQ increases, etc.

What TM did for me was the best time of my life up to that point, and it healed me. I got rid of my severe anxiety almost completely, and I became more competent. But what about Mom and Dad? What about everything I know?

Read the original joke and you'll get what TM teaches is apply all of it, and MAKE LOVE.

Tell Bobo if he's still on here, to go to his senator or congressmen, about what's important. They stick up for you.

Edit: This is important, if anyone needs help, I used to be there, just do TM. I wish I could give you my website to help with the rest, it's vital to me, it should work for you. But talk to the admin to allow me to. I'm not selling drugs here. I really like honesty. IF you still need help and you don't want TM, or my chakras, just go to a doctor, that should help, very 'intelligence' there. Or all 3. That's all I know on how to help.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
My brain hurts.

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
19 posts since 2005??? Were they all like this one? And I thought I had issues

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
19 posts since 2005??? Were they all like this one? And I thought I had issues
Most of those posts are fairly normal, except this one (just an excerpt) that also mentions TM :
It has been shown the that 1% of the population practicing TM or the square root of 1% practicing yogic flying will drastically reduce crime and warfare.
There's something about that "square root of 1%" unit that bothers me. I know what is meant by it (take 1% of the population, and take the square root of the resulting number), but it just sounds wrong. The square root of 1 is 1, and the square root of 1% (0.01) is 10% (0.10). I'm actually fairly sure that the proposed square root of 1% method doesn't even work out to a consistent percent value.

And this one that is, in my opinion, equally silly, if somewhat less confusing:
Read all of Jesus' beatitudes in the Bible, Trump follows none. Hilary follows quite a few

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Most of those posts are fairly normal, except this one (just an excerpt) that also mentions TM :

There's something about that "square root of 1%" unit that bothers me. I know what is meant by it (take 1% of the population, and take the square root of the resulting number), but it just sounds wrong. The square root of 1 is 1, and the square root of 1% (0.01) is 10% (0.10). I'm actually fairly sure that the proposed square root of 1% method doesn't even work out to a consistent percent value.

And this one that is, in my opinion, equally silly, if somewhat less confusing:
Haha I'd be willing to bet he was high out of his mind when he read and Copied this and was like " duuuuuudddddeeeee.... this is gonna change somebody's liffffeeeee. Squaring the roots, mannnnnnn. Be the 1%"

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Haha I'd be willing to bet he was high out of his mind when he read and Copied this and was like " duuuuuudddddeeeee.... this is gonna change somebody's liffffeeeee. Squaring the roots, mannnnnnn. Be the 1%"
Dude, it's because studies have proven that square roots increase how scientific something sounds by the square root of 73%. Case in point, Square Root of 5 % Nutrition:
squarerootof5.png

See what I mean?
squareroot.jpg

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hahahahahaha

$100 says piana doesn't even know what that symbol is, just that it goes on/next to a number. Number hat?
Haha. My physics professor called the ^ on top of i j k (vector stuff) letters "with a roof."

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I was told square rooting anything is effective 60% of the time. Every time.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Starting a rumor that the square root of my dik is infinity. It's now fact.