Finishing out with 30 days of nanodrol (+ TD trest?)

jtmartin18

jtmartin18

Awards
  • First Up Vote
So I’m coming up on the last month of my current cycle and have a bottle of nanodrol that I plan to finish it out with at 15mg/day... I’m currently only on 100mg of Test Iso every 5 days, ran var the first month and a half and have been off orals the last few weeks. Had a metabolic panel recently and everything was in range.

I have still yet to try trest and am strongly considering picking up some 7 alpha ace from PRE (just saw there’s a 25% off Independence Day sale). If I do I would stop the test and just finish out with 30 days of nanodrol and trest. What do you guys think about this? Is a month long enough for me to be able to tell if I like trest or not? And is 20mg or 1ml a day of the TD a good starting dose where I can get a sense of its effects without worrying too much about aromatization? I’m not taking an AI currently but always have plenty of aromasin on hand.

Thanks in advance!

PoSiTiVeFLoW

PoSiTiVeFLoW

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Hi - helps to know all the usuals if you are new posting here - otherwise advice is just shooting in the dark. Especially when folks are mixing compounds like that. Test base OK, M-sten (nanodrol) cool, but alpha throwing in 7-alpha (Trest)? I'd get it from PRE, sure but save it for a lone cycle aside from the M-sten?

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Are you on TRT?